• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you think of Pokemon black/white?

What did you think of Pokemon black/white?

• Horrible, I hated it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Positively fantastic, good animation

• Between good and bad

• What's the point of this question?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Personally I thought it rocked. However whenever I moved it seriously hurt my eyes. I liked the tomboy look of the female character, A.K.A Hilda. The 3D wrecked the feel of the original feel of pokemon games. That's my opinion, whats yours?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well unfortunately there's a thread already for your thoughts on the games here. It covers your first impressions, and what they are now of the games, since barely anyone was specific to just first impressions. If you also wanna discuss an aspect in detail feel free to make a thread on it, too (on like the character designs you mentioned for example, or the 3D, etc).

Also as another note, the weekly poll prefix can only be used by me, as mentioned in the guidelines. :)
EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back