• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Trubbish and Grimer are equally adorable. Muk and Garbodor are equally annoying to me. I don't find their designs bad, I just find them boring and they're like Zubat in sewer areas.

Fifth gen is my favorite easy though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
They were created as parallels so it makes sense that they're close together in design.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
From a blog I've read regarding Trubbish, he's suppose to be the missing link of Poison types of the land, air (Koffing), and sea (Grimer), which means Trubbish's creation was long overdue.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
May it has something to do with the supposed themes for each region that determines which animals, plants, and inanimate objects are needed for that region to fit the theme.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Something about Garbodor being this...trash bag that's falling apart always sends horrific parallels into my mind with horror movies.

Last edited:
Years
rescue-scarf.jpg
+
54-garbodor.jpg

Omg mang, so annoying. Literally recycling garbage.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
From a blog I've read regarding Trubbish, he's suppose to be the missing link of Poison types of the land, air (Koffing), and sea (Grimer), which means Trubbish's creation was long overdue.

Yea this. I read it somewhere before as well. I understood Garbodor's purpose afterwards haha

oh plus watching Homika and Garbodor battle Satoshi was pretty rad!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Garbodor and Muk are pretty much the same and if Garbodor was introduced in the first Gen i doubt it'd get so much hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back