• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
This question is kinda a joke but it is kinda a flaw in the game.
If I don't have the morals to not steal off the pikachu head on a stake why can't I steal a bike?
It's just common sense, the zombies can't ride them and why leave them for the inquisition?

You've answered your own question. It's common sense.

Yes, your character has no morals. Yes, most people in the world are equally amoral.

But it isn't a flaw in the game. If you want to know why, keep playing and ask yourself if 'common sense' is really applicable to Snakewood...

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
Yeah, common sense isn't the best policy for snakewood, just looking at the deadly seven you can tell that. I have the vespa now, so I don't care. I'm just kinda wondering why you didn't crush the bike shop

Years
Still have no idea where you find a water stone, c'mon people, answer you. You answer the idiot about the "Do I need to get into Fortree legitimately?" but you don't answer me? D: -sadness-

If I'm right, then it isn't in the game yet.

Years
i just started playing this game and i think its awesome!!! but i found something wrong in the game, when you're trying to find out who murdered that guy in new mauville, the text in one of the people there is messed up. its nothing too serious but I'm just reporting that.

Cutlerine

Years
I doubt this. I mean, I can accept him not putting in Ice Beam or Earthquake TMs (Not sure if he's put Earthquake in yet), but I will not accept that he hasn't put in Water Stone!

Seriously, how am I gonna be able to evolve Hyperegg without a Water Stone? D:

I don't think the Water Stone is in the game yet, but if it is, it's where the Blue, Red or Yellow Shards used to be.

Seriously, though, you do realise that Hyperegg is more powerful than any of the legendary beasts or Celebi? There's no need to make the poor little egg hatch out. It's fine the way it is.

Oh, and Ice Beam and Earthquake are in-game now. I've just forgotten where they are.:nervous:

i just started playing this game and i think its awesome!!! but i found something wrong in the game, when you're trying to find out who murdered that guy in new mauville, the text in one of the people there is messed up. its nothing too serious but I'm just reporting that.

Tell me who it is, and I can fix it...

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Im seeing a really weird glitch. It happens when you change between the berry and pokeball section. Instead of displaying the usuall items, it shows scrolling text going across the screen from left to right. It has only happened recently but doesnt appear to be going away. Im at the end of the beta btw, and have had no unreported troubles so far so I can assume the rom is clean.

DXGhost

Dark Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 17, 2015
i just recently started playing this game a while back, and out of all hacks i found this one the best.
HOWEVER. i did find one problem for me, I came across a really bad glitch, i am unable to walk into victory road, or the pokemon center outside of victory road. it doesn't let me. Sooo, any ideas on this?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
i just recently started playing this game a while back, and out of all hacks i found this one the best.
HOWEVER. i did find one problem for me, I came across a really bad glitch, i am unable to walk into victory road, or the pokemon center outside of victory road. it doesn't let me. Sooo, any ideas on this?
I also came across this and the event outside the pokemon league won't work either what I did was used a-map to make the warps, but not the event,cuterline you should fix this as well.

Years
hey people, i need help with the game, I'm on the part where your on the submarine, and usher tells you to power the door, when i power the door and go in, theirs a warp thing but it wont let me warp because it says it needs a key, but i cant seem to find the key. help

Years
I don't think the Water Stone is in the game yet, but if it is, it's where the Blue, Red or Yellow Shards used to be.

Seriously, though, you do realise that Hyperegg is more powerful than any of the legendary beasts or Celebi? There's no need to make the poor little egg hatch out. It's fine the way it is.

Oh, and Ice Beam and Earthquake are in-game now. I've just forgotten where they are.:nervous:

Tell me who it is, and I can fix it...

its the fat guy playing chess. his text is messed up

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
hey people, i need help with the game, I'm on the part where your on the submarine, and usher tells you to power the door, when i power the door and go in, theirs a warp thing but it wont let me warp because it says it needs a key, but i cant seem to find the key. help

Check out the front page, you should find your answer

Raaxon

Sephiroth never stood a chance
Years
Oh dear... Found a really bad glitch.

At the Elite Four lobby, there's the Miner guy who sells you Miner Doll and Miner TM. I bought both, then, when I went to see what the TM was, I got this...

http://174.133.255.180/attachment.php?attachmentid=58495&stc=1&d=1294627368

This picture doesn't do the glitch justice - it was also moving along and by the time it stopped, it had taken up three lines and froze the game.

Cutlerine

Years
its the fat guy playing chess. his text is messed up

Oh dear... Found a really bad glitch.

At the Elite Four lobby, there's the Miner guy who sells you Miner Doll and Miner TM. I bought both, then, when I went to see what the TM was, I got this...

http://174.133.255.180/attachment.php?attachmentid=58495&stc=1&d=1294627368

This picture doesn't do the glitch justice - it was also moving along and by the time it stopped, it had taken up three lines and froze the game.

Thanks go to both of you. I'll be fixing these once I've got the rock concert event to start working again.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Still have no idea where you find a water stone, c'mon people, answer you. You answer the idiot about the "Do I need to get into Fortree legitimately?" but you don't answer me? D: -sadness-
I doubt this. I mean, I can accept him not putting in Ice Beam or Earthquake TMs (Not sure if he's put Earthquake in yet), but I will not accept that he hasn't put in Water Stone!

Seriously, how am I gonna be able to evolve Hyperegg without a Water Stone? D:

Seriously? You can't find a Water Stone? I'm lying around with like 8 of them in my bag. I can tell you that Water Stone exists. Also, I found it quite easy to get that.
WARNING Spoiler Below. Where Water Stone is available:
Spoiler:

Cutlerine, there's a really bad/weird bug I'd like to report.
When you mine for stones/eggs/whatever in the Abandoned Mine to the far right of the trainer standing behind a Strength rock in the Abandoned Mine (it's near a cave entrance), every time you obtain a Fire Stone, it says something along the lines of: "You set the miner doll blah. You found a Fire Stone! Obtained the Bluk Berry. The Bluk Berry was put into the Berries pocket".
You obtain Bluk berries instead of Fire stones, in other words.

Cutlerine

Years
Seriously? You can't find a Water Stone? I'm lying around with like 8 of them in my bag. I can tell you that Water Stone exists. Also, I found it quite easy to get that.
WARNING Spoiler Below. Where Water Stone is available:
Spoiler:

Cutlerine, there's a really bad/weird bug I'd like to report.
When you mine for stones/eggs/whatever in the Abandoned Mine to the far right of the trainer standing behind a Strength rock in the Abandoned Mine (it's near a cave entrance), every time you obtain a Fire Stone, it says something along the lines of: "You set the miner doll blah. You found a Fire Stone! Obtained the Bluk Berry. The Bluk Berry was put into the Berries pocket".
You obtain Bluk berries instead of Fire stones, in other words.

I know all the mining rocks are broken. They also don't work when you get a Leaf Stone, and they don't actually require a Miner Doll to work. They're fixed in the update I'm preparing.

BIG EDIT: OK, guys, here's an update! This does not expand the game any further, but (hopefully) it fixes various bugs that have been annoying people.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2023
Hey Cutlerine, love your hack but im having a bit of trouble with madio cave.
I keep trying to get through and i enter a few ladders and end up with a fully lit screen(as if flash wasnt needed), and when i exit then, i end up in Petalburg.
Is this an intentional annoyance or....??

Back