• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Broken Forum Style

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
My favourite forum style, Forever Standing, is broken. :( The header is left-aligned, but it should be centered with the rest of the layout. I'm using Google Chrome. The style works fine in Mozilla.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Odd. It works fine on chrome with me. (not at my house but it was fine 6 hours ago) Could you give up a screenie?

Press print Screen or prt scr on your keyboard then go into paint and press ctrl+v and save it. Then upload it to photobucket or something and post it here.

Years
Oh its THAT style?
I'm using that one and it was the screen resolution that was making it all funny for me.
Its fine at first but when i use Visual Boy Advance and the screen resolution force changes it the style went like that.

test_account

for all that is broken, I am the test.
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2019
I have tested it before and after.. it SHOULD be working for you all now.

My work is done here.

Back