• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
hey guys i started over my black game so i have to beat it.when i am done and i have level 100s i will be on competitive battling

Zoachu

Pikachu?
Years
Welcome to el foro, señor/ señora.

I will be the first to welcome you, so I'll say:
Follow the rules! It's a great community.
Watch out for Hikari and her twin oshawottz. c;
Need help or wanna chat? Shoot me a VM or PM. I don't bite. But I do know volt tackle. Sorry, bad joke. I'm not sorry, I have no regrets...

سلام,
Zoe
Pikachu_sprite_by_Momogirl.gif

I love you. Let's get married. Oh, too soon? I'm sorry. I'm quite awkward.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
Welcome to the site, even though I've barely ever been on this site either

Zoachu

Pikachu?
Years
No problem!

The 25 letter thing is to prevent spam. Stuff like "k" usually isn't wanted on the forum.
Just saying~

Spam meaning

S- stupid
P- pointless
A- annoying
M- message

Zoachu

Pikachu?
Years
Yep! It's not to be stupid or anything. Generally every rule like that has a reason.
Also you have to wait 45 seconds in between each post. That prevents you from over posting. If you were a troll, you might post "k" multiple times and SPAM the thread. So that prevents that.

Zoachu

Pikachu?
Years
I never said you were. I was just pointing out some stuff. cx
I don't expect you to spam. Or anyone for that matter. It has no point.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
First, I saw welcome. The CBC seems like a place you probably want to check out with those highly leveled Pokémon. Be prepared for other trainers who can still make you whimper, and who themselves may suffer your imperial wrath (it all comes down to speed).

Second, as Zoe noted, there is a 25 character minimum limit. Because posts like "thanks", "k", "okay", "whatever", and the like add no value to a conversation, the 25 character minilimit is there to prevent those kinds of posts from being posted. In other words, just be a little thoughtful in your reply. I'm sure it's possible to come up with at least four words in 99.9% of situations. In that other 0.01%, you are more likely to be speechless (shocking story, or in awe at someone's mapping talent, for instance); that would not require a post.

So yeah, enough preaching. :)

Cyclone

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
hey guys i started over my black game so i have to beat it.when i am done and i have level 100s i will be on competitive battling

Welcome to PokecommunitY, the place where Pokelovers, Pikachu lovers, Ash lovers and Comedy lovers *Wink* all have fun and hang around.

So you restarted black aye I'm guessing to check out the different Starters. I played white and started with Tepig (Me Fav). and I finished it ages ago but not thinking of restarting, I only have two Pokemon in the level 100's me Mew and me Mewtwo.

Well have fun and remember to read the rules. sea u soon :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Charizard, welcome to the ever grand PokeCommuntiy. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan.

I see Zoa & Diablo already leaded you into the right path so I'm just here for assistance.

Please do not think of advertising in your sig to other business sites because that will mean you'll become an adbot which is not favored here at PC.

Have fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This thread has derailed enough to have it locked.

The 25 letter/4-word rule is there for a reason. To prevent spam. You can and will get in trouble for bypassing this rule. You don't want an infraction on your first few days of being here, don't you? You've bypassed it enough, but I'm warning you now that this is a global, forum-wide rule.

Also, Zoachu and Cyclone, in moments like these...it's probably best to help him out in by VMing him instead of derailing this thread...which prevents other members from welcoming Charizard. Keep that in mind next time ok!

Again, this thread ran off track. So many posts in this thread deserve to be deleted but I'm not going to do that. So I'm afraid I'll have to lock this up.

brb closing dis

Locked.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back