• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Path to Victory: Victini Fanclub

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
n4bi1w.png

Welcome
forum_new.gif
Victini is a Pokémon based after rabbits. Appearance-wise, it's got two, large ears which shape into the letter V, a pair of blue, round eyes, and a huge, fluffy tail. It's got access to a ton of powerful attacks, so in terms of battling, most people like to use it offensively. Victini first made its debut in generation five. If you're a fan of this Pokémon, then you're at the right place--this is the place where you could share your love for it!

Rules
1. Please be respectful toward other members of this club; we are all friends.
2. Anyone may start a new topic. Before you start one, though, please wait until at least three people responds to the previous.
3. If you undergo name-change, make sure to let me know so that I could keep the members list updated.
4. Try to post around as much as you can.
5. Enjoy the club! :3

Sign-Up Form
Code:
[PLAIN][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Nickname[/b] (optional):
[b]Answer a topic[/b]:[/PLAIN]

Members
Nymphadora - Owner
Sheep
Venitardus
[supporter]Starry Windy[/supporter]

Topics
☆ Why do you like Victini?
☆ Have you ever used Victini in-game?
☆ What is your favorite Victini moveset?
☆ Victini has quite a lot of moves in its movepool; which is your favorite?
☆ Which is your favorite Victini anime moment, and why?

Club Banners
N/A. If you'd like to contribute some, send me a message!

Design by Nymphadora; images hosted by petalburgwoods.com​

Last edited:
Years
Omg. <333 Joining for sure.

Username: Sheep

Why do you like Victini?

Cause it's adorable and definitely the cutest of the small legends. Anyone seen the Victini movie? That clearly displays its adorableness and how great of a Pokemon it is. V-Create happens to be one of my favorites moves, too. That ties into the "favorite Victini move" question, hah.

Have you ever used Victini in-game?

There was an event to get Victini when B/W just came out and I managed to nab the little guy and used him until he was in his 40s or 50s. Eventually I boxed it since I prefer no-legend teams but it really did help me out. I found myself using it a lot just because it was so cute.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Yes please!!
Username: Veniardus
Nickname (optional): Joey
Answer a topic:

Yes. Got it when the event was going on or Black and White and when I obtained it, it took a slot in my main team and also took the spot of my fire type

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome, guys! Happy to have you here. n__n

Why do you like Victini?
Because of its adorableness. It's easily my favorite favorite (small) legendary. In terms of battling, it could perform amazingly if used right.

I did, but only for one gym battle in Black. After that, I put it in my PC for a while. When I was done with defeating the Elite Four, I trained it to level one-hundred and made it one of my part-time team members.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Username: Starry Windy
Nickname: Windy
Answer a topic:

Why do you like Victini?
It simply looks adorable, strong, and it's special because it's mt first Pokemon event that I get ever.

Yes, via Liberty Ticket event in BW, and I used it on my early game before I decide to rotate my team and boxed it eventually.

What is your favorite Victini moveset?
I like its moveset to mostly reflect to its types, like Flamethrower, Searing Shot, Psychic and Shadow Ball for a twist.

Victini has quite a lot of moves in its movepool; which is your favorite?
Definitely its signature move, Searing Shot.

Which is your favorite Victini anime moment, and why?
I like the part when Victini enjoys the macarons ^^ its expressions really explains it:
tumblr_md6x46Xikg1qkvue8o1_500.gif

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to the club, Windy! Nice to have you with us. Hope you enjoy it here. :] That's gotta be one of my favorite moments as well. The way that Victini eat those macaronis and jumps up is just... way too adorable! If I were there, I'd just hug it tight and never let it go, haha.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Username:UltraMew
Nickname (optional):UltraVictini
Answer a topic:I like Victini because of V-WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

:) Victini is boss.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to Victini club, UltraMew! Club's been a bit inactive during past couple of days, so thanks a lot for bumping. :) Yes, I definitely agree; Victini is boss, isn't it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Throwing in a new topic, guys! If you were given the chance to fuse Victini with another Pokémon, which would it be? Why would you pick this? How would it look in-result?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Wow, that looks amazing, Veni! Did you make that sprite yourself, or...? Anyway, if I were to fuse Victini with another Pokémon, I'd probably choose Shaymin-Sky. It'd keep the base design of Shaymin, but its color-scheme would come from Victini. Keldo would be a good choice, too; it'd be a mixture of fire- and water-type. :]

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Wow, that looks amazing, Veni! Did you make that sprite yourself, or...? Anyway, if I were to fuse Victini with another Pokémon, I'd probably choose Shaymin-Sky. It'd keep the base design of Shaymin, but its color-scheme would come from Victini. Keldo would be a good choice, too; it'd be a mixture of fire- and water-type. :]

Got it off google.. :|

victini91

Star of the Victory
Years
I'm joining!
Name: Victini91
NiQ-name: Victini, da...

Why do you like Victini?
Simple. It's from my profile name. I like it's Type combination (Fire and Psychic), and simply an adorable legendary Pokemon that could outmatch other large-sized legendary Pokemon.

Have you ever used Victini in game?
Yes and until now I still use Victini. I've obtained it from the Liberty Ticket event and I'm lucky enough to get a Victini with 4 IVs and a good nature (Adamant).

What is your favorite Victini moveset?
I'm using all-rounder moves, V-Create, Fusion Bolt, Brick Break and of course, Searing Shot.

Victini has quite a lot of moves in its movepool; which is your favorite?
I would say Searing Shot, but I prefer more to V-Create.

Which is your favorite Victini anime moment, and why?
Definitely with it's V signatures cause you can't find it anywhere other than Victini. :)

P.S: Sorry, guys. I can't post images or even links till I reach 15 so for the time being, no visual stuff from me.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Nice to see someone joining--welcome to the club! I personally wasn't able to get a hold of Liberty Ticket Victini, because when I had gotten the game, it was way too late. xD" Did get myself Victini eventually, but it wasn't an event one; there was nothing special about it.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Username: BakingBluePotatoe
Nickname: you can call me BBP or just Potatoe!
Answer a topic:

☆ Why do you like Victini?
KAWAII-DESU! and it's fire-type!

☆ Have you ever used Victini in-game?
Yep! used the Liberty Ticket when it was out and got oine for my team... boxed him halfway through though, he was making the game too easy... but I might just pull him out again for the Victory Road!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh my gosh, that's such an adorable artwork, Janna. <3 I'll try to find some more and post later on, but in the meanwhile, I'm starting-off this topic! If you were to give a mega-evolution form to Victini, how would it be? What would it look like? What would its stats be?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
If you were to give a mega-evolution form to Victini, how would it be? What would it look like? What would its stats be?

If I were to give it one, I would make it fire/fairy duel type. I would make it a bit bigger in over all size. I would boost his special defense and sp. Attack. (Possibly it's speed as well).

Back