• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

See you In the afterlife brother >:)

Honest

Hi!
Years
A mature 13 year old that you can trust??!?!
I don't believe it!
Oh, I don't know I'd go so far as to say mature. But I can definitely trust her. I told her all about my personal stuff long before I told my mom. Main reason is because I want my sister to trust me with anything, and not have to hide stuff.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Still new. I've got an older brother that I pretty much idolize and a younger sister who I really want to succeed but seems to be holding herself back. I also have a younger half brother that for undisclosed reasons I can no longer see and may never see again. I love them all and only wonder if there's not more I can do for them.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
I know I don't get along with my sister at all because of a deep seated childhood resentment of her even being born, taking away parental attention from me and later being really annoying. As such I have treated her cruelly my entire life. Some guilt about how I treat my younger sister is brought forward when you make me reflect in threads such as these, but I doubt we'd get along anyway, we are alike and yet not compatible to be good siblings.

We don't fight so much physically anymore but I do give her some verbal abuse. Don't think she's all innocent victim though, the girl dishes it out as well as she takes it, which is remarkably well, she can be a total female dog when she wants to be. Perhaps having a borderline abusive brother stimulated her to succeed, because she's nicer, smarter and more emotionally stable than me. Or, more likely, I am a jealous bully who has always known that and has tried to put her down.

Sometimes we get along ok but god damn Japan and its creepy Onii-chaan big brother-little sister thing has creeped me out too much, I will always be mildly disliking and at loggerheads with mine, it's how siblings are supposed to be. I have more extreme and cruel animosity than most but hopefully when I move out I will never have to see my sister again and we can live separate lives.

Well...damn. I feel sorry for her. Siblings aren't "supposed to be" anything at all, you know; your relationship with them is what you make it. It's never too late to change things, dude.

In my case I'm the eldest of 5 (!!) and I love all of them very much. I try my best to be there for them through the different phases of their lives since I did it first haha. We're really close-knit and I wish the best for them in their respective futures.

Years
Even though I don't really talk to them much nowadays (each of us living in a different state and I hate using phones), I actually got along really well with both my brother and my sister. I'm pretty sure we had some disagreements, but for the most part we were decent to one another. I don't remember anything too big happening, at least.

(On the other hand, things between my brother and sister...hoo boy. I remember plenty of bickering when they were younger ah ha.)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I have a twin sister. We used to fight a lot a few years back on really really stupid things now..we dont fight much..once in a while we have a verbal fight earlier we used to have physical fights almost everyday. xD
We get along pretty well and I tell her everything tbh.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
I have a sister who absolutely hates me, she even tried killing me once, I don't think we have a good relationship at all, and I don't know why, I am always nice to her, and I give her presents, I paid for half her phone (which she just destroyed right away for god knows why) and she doesn't care for me whatsoever.

I guess you can say its pretty chill.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I have an older sister. We don't actually get along, I mean it's the general rule when it comes to siblings. And after all, I'm a guy and she's a lady, now it's 2x that we don't get along. We always argue with many things, even pointless stuff and senseless things flow through our argument. Well, it's different now. That was the pass, now it feels like I'm in peace. Since we have a better mind now. Matures are mature.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
I have an Older brother. We get along very well! He takes very good care of me. I call him Nii san. He's very mature and very caring towards me. I feel very blessed that I have a brother like him. We almost never fight.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
For the most part, I get along pretty well with my siblings. My sister (who is 25) is out of the house - she's married and she has a 7-month-old daughter. We've always gotten along pretty well. Sure she's never really been into video games, but we find other ways to bond. I get along with my brother, who is 21. However, he doesn't like the way I sometimes act in public and thinks I should be more mindful of people around me. We argue occasionally. We play video games together, though his taste in games is a bit different (he's into FPS games and he's never been into Pokemon).

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I love my younger brother. We fight sometimes, but we're also cool. Sadly, we really don't know much about each other although we live in the same house. There's just things about me that I don't want him to know. I also blame it to the fact that I'm not home as much anymore.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
I am the only child, Some times I am glad to be after hearing some of the things I hear from brothers and sisters.

Nneuroxin

Shall Mote It Be!
Years
Okay, I have a big family here goes
My oldest brother I'm cool with, he's much older than me and all but he's cool
My second oldest brother I'm on okay terms with, we used to beef a lot and have big differences that we got pass but I'm okay with him now
My third oldest brother I have some problems with, he's very negative and kind of annoying. He mopes a lot and isn't grateful for what he has. That bothers me but he's still my brother
My oldest sister lives far away and I don't know her very well, she didn't stay in contact with my family much and hated us for a while. She's cool now but we used to have a lot of problems
My other older sister and I get along but she kind of annoys me, she's very snotty and immature. And does a lot of stupid stuff. We get along like I said but she's very difficult to deal with at times
My little brother and I have a love/hate relationship. We've always had beef and problems and still do to this day. He doesn't treat me very good and he's very much of a *******. He says and does a lot of rude, immature things and needs to grow up. But he's my little brother and I love him and all but he's hard to deal with

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
All of my sisters are at least 11 years older than me, but we're still close, and that age difference is why I think we didn't argue much when we were younger and why we still get along great (though my middle sister I haven't seen each other in a while, if only because she just got back to the US after living in Japan for about 2 years).

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
Years
My sister and I get along like how average siblings would. Sure we quarrel from time to time but it's nothing serious. I often recommend her animes and we talk about them. x3

Years
I have an older sister whom I get along with great (: Although before, we used to get into verbal fights mainly because of taking each other's possessions with permission. I distinctly remember slapping across the face one time...That's the only time I've ever hit someone ><

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
My big Sis is always like a boss the way she behaves with me! I always get angry but in the end I can't do anything because I won't get the favour from anyone!

Back