• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

martauros

Now I'm back!. HG&SS&SGforever
Years
Zel, In Gold HM 6 is whirpool, and TM 6 is rock smash. In your version HM 6 is Rock smash and Clamperl has the Whorpool. What is TM 6:\
And in right Saffron gate you can go ON the first two places of a blue fence.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
Zel, In Gold HM 6 is whirpool, and TM 6 is rock smash. In your version HM 6 is Rock smash and Clamperl has the Whorpool. What is TM 6:\
And in right Saffron gate you can go ON the first two places of a blue fence.

What ever tm 6 is in fire red ?

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
What do you mean? You looked at its new location at the walkthrough? Are you using the latest bugfix? Because I had the same problem in the first B4 released, but the bugfix fixed it.

Did you talk to Amelia in the powerplant. That's what triggers the event. There is also a glitch in Cerulean that if you talk to the guy behind the house that tells you about Cerulean cave. It acts as if you have an item finder after he's done talking

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
There is also a glitch in Cerulean that if you talk to the guy behind the house that tells you about Cerulean cave. It acts as if you have an item finder after he's done talking

It also happened in the original gold ¬ ¬ It is supposed to be the guy's item finder detecting an item in the sea...

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
where do you get aerial ace?

You get aerial ace from falkner after defeating him and if you already got rid of it you can warp to Pewter city or use the Kanto glitch to get another one, Just talk to brock

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
huh? i got swift from him

well??? where do you get because i waant to beat the gym in cianwood but my pidgeotto is only lv20. i wnt to teach my quilava Aerial ace.

Last edited:

shutupplz

Da MetaLova
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2008
muahahaha

muahahaha i love your hack zel!!

"WE LOVE YOU ZEL!" says your many fangirls around the world

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
woah, respect man. that wasn't nice

*reports*

anyway the move deleters mouse is all glitchy, just wanted you to know

Years
If anyone want s to know where anything is or how to do anything look in the tutorials. That's waht it's there for. And anyway the fun in games like these is trying to figure out how to do things and find everything. So everybody please stop asking, how do I do this?

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
If anyone want s to know where anything is or how to do anything look in the tutorials. That's waht it's there for. And anyway the fun in games like these is trying to figure out how to do things and find everything. So everybody please stop asking, how do I do this?

i understand, but he didn't have to say it so rude...

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
I was rude because a lot of posts(hundreds) in the old topic were like that.
Which caused the topic to be closed so that Zel could examine every post.

I don't want it to happen again >>

Now let's go back on topic, okay?

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2007
i can not wait till the next beta, nice job on this hack zel. keep up the good work

Gabri

m8
Years
@rridgway: Yeah, Zel changed it. TM35 is now Swift as in the original one. TM49 is Fury Cutter like the original one.

----

Zel, the sinking of the S.S. Aqua is a cool add-on (Jamie, I think, says something like "I don't wanna go to school today". That part was funny), and the appearing Aggron when you get the GS-Ball is cool too. I can't wait for the next Beta.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
dirk, I understand your frustration, but there's no need to lash out like that - one of the rules here is to respect all members. Please always try to be polite.

pokeguy12, don't bypass the character limit. There is always something else you can add to your post - the limit is there for a reason. Your posts took the thread a bit off-topic.

Okay, back to the topic at hand. ;)

--FG

Back