• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I'm in the dorms now, and this week's just orientation so I don't have much to do. I just read the chapter but I'm not caught up on anime or anything.

Anyway I just wanted to share my first impression of that ending of the chapter...
Spoiler:

Anyway I have some more stuff to do in a little bit, so I might not post again for a little while. But just know I'll definitely be around from time to time, and I'll definitely try my best to stay updated. It's easier to reach me on Facebook, so if you have that, feel free to add me. Some of you have me added already, and if you don't, just ask someone who did add me already for my FB name. I'll give you permission to tell others in the club.

matu

Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075
Years
The new Bleach movie Hell Chapter can now be watched RAW online, also with some pretty bad subs. The good subs should be released in a few hours. I guess I'm gonna wait.

Also, I don't know, maybe all of you have seen it already and I'm just really slow.

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
The new Bleach movie Hell Chapter can now be watched RAW online, also with some pretty bad subs. The good subs should be released in a few hours. I guess I'm gonna wait.

Also, I don't know, maybe all of you have seen it already and I'm just really slow.

Oh yeah, my cousin told me about that. Maybe I should start watching the anime and movies...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I've seen the first 3 movies but waiting for a good HD release with good sub before I watch Hell Chapter. Tbh i'm not expecting much as only 1 of the Bleach films has been that good so far.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
On the topic of Hell movie, I watched it last night. I'll just say this: It wasn't exceptionally good, nor was it exceptionally bad, in my opinion.

And Lapras, what Bleach film was the best, in your opinion? I only remember watching the one with Senna, and even then, I don't actually remember much about that movie. XD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Yeah the one with Senna was my favourite, Memories of Nobody I believe. The other films were really meh imo.

Edit -

Watched Hell Chapter and it was pretty decent, better than the 2nd and 3rd films at least.

Last edited:
Years
Bleach movie? =D I liked them, but none are exceptionally good to me. But the 4th one is my least favorite. :<

Spoiler:

Oh, I just got around to watching the latest episode. 8D
Spoiler:

Last edited:

matu

Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075
Years
I think Kubo has a thing for guys with their eyes covered. Second movie - Kusaka, Third movie - Shizuku and now in the fourth movie Shuren and Kokuto.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
GUYS. THIS PICTURE IS AWESOME. (IMO)

eCZXM.jpg

It shows the Bleach movie poster! (And also, it shows my favorite J-pop idol group, Morning Musume, on their new concert poster!!!)

I found this image posted on a forum dedicated to Hello! Project (the group of groups in which Morning Musume is a part of) and I wanted to share it here, too, since it nicely displays the Bleach movie poster. =)

I haven't had time to watch the actual movie yet though. Been busy with life, etc. But I'll probably get around to it eventually. ^o^

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
The first film was my favourite. It was actually touching, which I guess they tried in the current filler arc too, but it's a rare sight in Bleach.

Second, bleh, just Hitsugaya being all cold and lonely.

Third, Rukia. Kind of similar to the second one, but I found it more interesting.

At least all of them have (relatively) good animation. That's what I see in the Bleach movies.
It's Bleach with high-quality animation. I couldn't be asking for more, if I wanted good plot then what the hell am I doing watching Bleach in the first place.

All I'm expecting from Hell Chapter is good fighting animation, and some cool environments (Hell anyone?).

So is there any good subs of it out yet or what? I'm gonna check on Nyaa when I finish this post, but still.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
You're pretty much right about Hell Chapter although I thought the backgrounds/environments outside of Karakura Town were pretty lazy. D:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Ooh, new anime:

Spoiler:

Years
^
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Manga.