• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O07_eleven, Banana Boy's Birthday! :D

Nakala Pri

Happy Birthday to a crazy, funny, banana-eating donating-obsessed Aussie who is random, freaky and likes wearing tuxedo's. xD

I mean, what the. xD

Happy Birthday dude, you are pretty awesome and you gave me supporter and the oppunity to wipe it in other peoples faces, so thanks, that was pretty radical of you. C:

I hope you had an awesome day and you remain awesome! ^^

(And yuuus, I stalked you on that post your picture thread, Banana Boy) xD

Outlier

Yeah Happy Birthday man. I don't know you very well but from the few conversations we've had you seem like a real nice guy and I wish you all of the best.

Years
Happy Birthday 007_Eleven!

We may not talk a huge amount outside of sometimes responding in chunks on the odd debate thread or something but you're a really nice guy - not to mention entertaining and interesting - and you deserve to enjoy your special day.

Have a good one!

Years
Happy birthdayy, Mark! I've already sent you wishes via your profile but can't ever do that too many times, right? Hope you had a fantastic one. :D

Years
Sorry I'm late again but I do hope you had a nice birthday dude.

Can't believe you're already legal in Australia, and don't go too crazy okay? Keep being awesome, Mark and enjoy the most of being 18.

- Hikari

Years
Happy Birthday, Random Person! I See You're Adult Now, Don't Worry, From What I See It's Just More Fun, Like, More Rights And Stuff. :)

But Don't Go Raving Around Like A Loony, Haha. x)

Have An Awesome Day!

Nakala Pri

Haha, no worries, Banana Boy, just don't get outta control and if you do have a huge American-like party, PLEASE INVITE NORMAN REEDUS AND ORLANDO BLOOM!! xD

Back