• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Metal & Color Generation Help Thread

Best secondary Pokemon Growlithe, Abra, or Machop?

• Growlithe

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Abra

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Machop

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Boney's right. Union Cave leads to Azelea, which holds the 2nd gym badge. Make sure the game you're playing is licensed by Nintendo, a Game Boy cartidge, silvery-gray with speckles of glitter, and has a Lugia on the sticker.

Years
In pokemon gold, does getting your pokemon a haircut affect anything?

Haircuts raise happiness. There is a cheap brothe (go figure..) and an expensive one. I think the pricier one raises the happy more.

Gary's sister offers a grooming service later in the game. Visit her after the 16th badge in her home in Pallet.

Pokemon Blue Japanese: Where can I buy TM25, Thunder at?

Celadon City. I think there is a free one in the Power Plant.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I need the Pokemon Encounter Codes, Walkthough Walls, All Badges, Infinite Money, and the code to edit items sold in Marts, for the japanese versions of Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Unfortunately, this thread doesn't answer those questions. I think there is an action reply thread that's stickied in this section, though. And there's always Google.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I've checked Google, and it only gave me the codes for the english games.

I'll ask my other question then. On Red/Blue/Green/Yellow what do I have to do to be able to trade between versions. Cause I'm in Pewter and I still can't enter the trade Center.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think in those games you might have to have the first badge at least. I never traded back then, so that's just my guess.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I do have a Pokedex, on both games. And I have the first badge on both games.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
Years
well nidoran (male) would do fine, you can catch it on route 22, east of viridian city, or nidorna (female), whichever, male is more common on red

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
Where can I get poliwag in silver version.

I see people talking about ruins of alph and you need to catch with old rod but idk where they are talking about...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Route 6, 22, 28, 30, 31, 35, 44, 43, and Ruins of Alph. Serebii says "all fishing" which I assume means all rods.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
Years
yeah right outside the ruin of alphs, with the fishing rod you get in the pokemon center near that cave.. before azaela town, very detailed right? :D

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
I just recently caught the Lv.50 Snorlax in my Crystal. Should I keep it on my team and work my way up. (I have 5 pokemon so If i do keep snorlax. it'll be my 6th) If so, what move set should I give it? If no, then tell me why. Thank you who ever answers this. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back