• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: DS Map Graphics Editor

Do you want Platinum, HG/SS and BW first Map for the first release?

• Yes

Votes: 396 90.8%
  • No, later

Votes: 40 9.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
Will the source code ever be uploaded? You are hosting it on Google Code and even used a GNU license for your program.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Attached is Platinum Map translations.
I have also attached an updated DP Map translations as I noticed a few errors.

EDIT: Zip folder contains DP, Pt and HGSS Map lists translated to Japanese.

Last edited:

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Actually, White Forests' data is in Black, and vice versa. All it is, is different pointers to data. You can test this by swapping saves between the two. It'll be rather glitchy, though.

This is just logical. If you link with a Black game in the Global Link and you own White and then do a mission, you can visit Black city. This isn't a glitch (except the glitch forest) because both places are in both games. Also, cross-over your sav works because BOTH THE GAMES HAVE THE SAME BASE. GF starts with making one game, and then they copy it and slightly edit the copy to get 2 different games. This isn't weird or anything, if you put a HG sav on a SS game you can catch Lugia the SS way. That's how it is done.

Lol same reply as I posted on UTube <3

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
Hey!
Sorry,i have some problems and i don`t have time translating the last file...please wait a little more.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
YES. YES.

FINALLY!

I've been waiting years for something like this.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2016
After that will be released to Platinum Pearl / Diamond version of the map editor?

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
Hmmm... camera position and camera angle... interesting. I will do some research in map_matrix, because I don't know if the header is stored in land_data_release.narc

Also, does map music changing need to edit the sound_data.sdat? Because that's not good if you want to swap two map songs...

Back