• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm new

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
Hi I am new to these forums. I've always liked Pokemon since I was younger and snorlax has always been one of my favorites :D

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Hi , and no wonder , Snorlax/Relaxo is fat , and fat rules! :)

Lucid

Welcome to PC, please read and follow the rules, if you have any questions, just ask. Have fun here! ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Hi. ^^ Welcome to The Pokemon Community. X3 My name ish Karli, as you will probably notice by looking at the bottom of every single post I make. XD Please follow the rules, but dont forget to have fun as well. ;D

~Karli

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Welcome to the forums. Post a lot, make friends and have a great time here. And read the FAQ too.^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Snorlax4Eva said:
Hi I am new to these forums. I've always liked Pokemon since I was younger and snorlax has always been one of my favorites :D
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome to PC , dude.
I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Entei Fan said:
Hi , and no wonder , Snorlax/Relaxo is fat , and fat rules! :)
lol

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hey there! You like Snorlax, huh? That's cool, Snorlax ish kawaii. <333 I really favor Grovyle myself, I love lizards. XD Anywho, welcome to PC! Enjoy your stay and have fun! ^^

~Kelsey

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
Years
Only 20 messages and it took me about 30 mousewheel rolls to scroll the page. Awesome sauce.
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! I am ending all of my sentences since the Welcome with an exclamation point!

Back