• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FR/LG] Title Screen Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetribemaster

Pokemon: Brink of Oblivion
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2009
Why is this happening?

I imported this:i17[dot]photobucket[dot]com/albums/b61/hedgehogblast/SuicuneIntro[dot]png
And got this:i17[dot]photobucket[dot]com/albums/b61/hedgehogblast/TITLE[dot]png

lightor

Banana Pie Co.
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2008
I did that to my leaf green version and put a pokemon onto it, but it turned out to be green. How did you make the palkia the colour of palkia?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I know this may sound like a noob question, but where can I find Cyclone? The one on WAH doesn't work.

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Oh boy - -'
Every Cyclone on the internet WORKS.. It's just your PC missing a file.
You probably get that 'System Error &H8007007E'?
Well, just install all VB runtimes and some .NET Frameworks.. If it still doesn't work, well.. I'm sorry XD

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
No, I actually don't get that. It just says I'm missing an OSX file. Does Cyclone work on Vista?

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
The search function is a really good one, indeed...

Read the answer here.

Heh, the files in that post were the ones I was referring to; I couldn't find that post for some reason...But yeah, I re-downloaded the files and used batch.bat, but Cyclone's still not working at all. I keep getting the same error message.

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2007
how do you change the background and the charizard sound... everywhere i look i can't find it XD

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
Years
How can I change backgroung on screen
FR is flame
LG is leaf
I want change it
Thant you can change it in Unlz.GBA , i have a video tutorial but
its in spanish , sorry, is near the number 135 i think, i dont remember
now, but you only modify it in Paint and insert it in Unlz, heres an example
of a titlescreen in FR:
MuestraPortadaLucario.gif

You can see that the flames are changed ^^ Thats with Unlz ^^

---------
Paint comes with Windows =S , look for it in google is the best i
can tell you, or also you can download it by Ares, which is a program
that downloads EVERYTHING ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2008
thank you derv1205
@derv1205: I want to these flames disappeared and add picture, Can I ?
@D-Trogh:Can you give me pallete of those ?

hayvan999

Psychic power!
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2011
Takeoff!
The colors of the Charizard will change to the ones from your sprite (DUH).
Now, push "Save as..." and save your picture.
Okido, now open your saved 'Charizard' in Paint and fill the picture with the background-color.
[8/10 times it's that green color.]
Now, this is for Paint only, do "Edit - Paste from..." and select your saved sprite.
It should load in the upper left corner. Just leave it there and save your image.
[Save it as a 24-bit .BMP]

What do u mean by the 8/10 times it's that green color?? i dont get that step can some1 explain me what to do there and how u do it

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
Editing the title version for Fire Red in my case has been a pain in the butt.
I've done it with photoshop using the correct colors, indexed it, paste it over the original one in paint and other stuff, but it always screws up -_-'
I'm using 256 color mode, in grayscale, as properly said on a previous post.
I did this a long time ago with an old Ruby hack... The titlescreen resulted good, but I remember I had been editing it having used the correct Pallete (yes thats right, the pokemon logo and everything appeared just like in VBA bg viewer, with green background and everything properly colored)
But I can't manage to get my title version done again this way. :S
Can anybody help me refresh my memory? lol. Haven't touched a rom in ages... since 2004 lol
I'd post a screenshot of my old titlescreen... but not allowed yet :P

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
Years
Editing the title version for Fire Red in my case has been a pain in the butt.
I've done it with photoshop using the correct colors, indexed it, paste it over the original one in paint and other stuff, but it always screws up -_-'
I'm using 256 color mode, in grayscale, as properly said on a previous post.
I did this a long time ago with an old Ruby hack... The titlescreen resulted good, but I remember I had been editing it having used the correct Pallete (yes thats right, the pokemon logo and everything appeared just like in VBA bg viewer, with green background and everything properly colored)
But I can't manage to get my title version done again this way. :S
Can anybody help me refresh my memory? lol. Haven't touched a rom in ages... since 2004 lol
I'd post a screenshot of my old titlescreen... but not allowed yet :P

Oh my God, that is too much, look, i'm too lazy, so someone, named gary, taught me
a way to make it easier and faster ^^

1.- First, open in Paint an image with the size of 72 x 120 and color all of it BLACK
2.- Paste the sprite that you want in the title screen on the black colored picture. Save it as GIF
NOTE: If the sprite you are inserting has some lines that are blacn, R:0 G:0 B:0 color
that lines with another color very very very very similar of black, but it dont have to be
RGB : 000 ^^ Because that is the transparecy color ^^
3.- Index that picture, you can use any program that you know to index, PhotoShop is
the one i use ^^ Index it in 16 colours. Save it as GIF
4.- Open that picture in Cyclone and put the order the image in the other side.
5.- Save the raw and insert it in the rom, and then just change the palls
and there is your Title Screen..

Glitch: Changing the palls, it happens the same that happens with a TitleScreen in
Ruby, the "POKEMON FIRE RED VERSION" messes up... ^^

Then just use your imagination to make super title screens in FireRed, an example:
PortadaManaphyMuestra.png

Dont steal the idea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back