• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team reborn

Should Spongebob sqaure pants be a rival?

• No doubt about it!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes, but not a constant rival.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Maybe one encounter.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Not at all are you stupid?

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Ohk sure no problem guys we are ganna change to fire red and have to projects the ruby project is main priority witch is a new one but corona is being ported to firered :)

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015

I will Post proof right away after i get 15 posts

You can send it in a PM. And you aren't putting up an url to just show it. Photobucket, for example, gives you different links to use. One of which is for "[ img ][ / img ]"(Which is also called a BB Code like others of it's kind). Just get the link that posts the picture in your post. You can always just preview it to see if it worked or not, too.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Why didn't this occur to me before?

Name: C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f (Please call me Creampuff)
Skills: Um, Pokémon Inserting I guess?
Proof: Working on it.
Contact (here or pm): Already discussed this with you.
Dedication: 100% on your team!

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2012
Name:Robodean
Skills:Graphical stuff (sprites logos banners etc.)
Proof:ill pm you as i cant post up images at the moment.
Contact (here or pm):either i dont mind
Dedication:100%

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2016
Name:xxtotalimmortalxx
Skills:Mapping
Proof: Ask for a map lol
Contact (here or pm):Either
Dedication:90%

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Sorry mapping positions are filled. declined

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Soon mate we had a few rom issues and i have school today but once we are ready we will send them to you dont worry :)

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
That's all right, go ahead and take your time, we don't want a buggy rom, and in the end, school comes before rom hacking. :)

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
I know it's been a while but I'm back now. Once Controversial sends me the plot, I'll get to work on what you've asked of me M.L.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Am i allowed to revive this?

I was off for study-ing and well hooked into my ps3 :P but im back and im ready to start ney well no not new,new although i tiles im not sure story and stuff will change but i need some scripting help to get this going guys, so if anyone is happy to help please just fill in the form and old members still willing to continue just write here so i know i can count on you :)

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Wow, got lucky. Just came on to offer my help again. I've been busy with a lot of things for the past few months, so I disappeared from here for a while. Not sure if I'll be as active as before - But I'm still open to helping you with the story and such. Controversial never sent me that plot, btw. xD

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Well i may need your help (for a different game) but as of now im very busy and progress is slow.
Thank you for being dedicated :)

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Im sorry I had left for a while but for now im back and starting fresh. I am re-creating Pokemon orange Islands and i really need help please sign up and help me create this game!

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Ohk so i am reviving my thread as I am back now, and i can actually do stuff i am removing everyone from the team as i haven't heard from any of you guys except one. So please re-apply if you want to be back on and i am editing the thread as i have redone a lot of things!

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Job: Mapper
Skill: Mapper
Proof: I have no proof to show as this would be my first hack I've ever been involved with and I just want to get my foot in the door and gain experience.

Back