• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Chapter 1 of The Blacklist is out.

If any of you were turned away by the idea of Pokémon being killed, I have decided to take a new direction with this fan fic. It will still be mentioned (since there was death in the prologue), but there will be no Pokémon death in this fan fic.

Also, it is still the beginning, so there is no climatic battle.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
I would like some advice or even just feedback about my Fan Fic. I been gone for like two years and I'm trying to make a comeback. I just finished Pokemon HG/SS for the thousandth time. So my fan fic picks up where I finished at. With my trainer looking for Red to battle him.

My trainer "Clara" has a back story of her own. I'm more than willing to share.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=272327

It's the first post so, there is really no battles yet. Tell me what you guys think.

treecko's awesomeness

Treecko Breeder
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
Hello! I've just come over from SpPf, and my comedy jouney fic decided to come with me! It's titled "The Nova Travels", And the first chapter has been posted here, so reviews would be greatly apreciated! The link's in my sig.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
I have a new Pokemon one-shot up, called Untitled, mainly beacuse I couldn't think of a fitting title. It's a bit on the creepy side, so, yeah, check it out. Especially if you're an avid creepypasta reader. Loads of references to creepy pasta in there.

Years
Chapter 2 of my fanfic, The Ballad of Greg Thomas, has been posted.

It's the tale of a lost man in the Pokemon world, fighting tooth and nail to find a way home, against its dangerous inhabitants and legends, all the while dealing with the isolation that comes with being in a strange world, with friends and allies few and far between.

Nine-Sixteenth

Anonymous Author
Years
Ah... I didn't know a thread like this existed!
Well er... Arceus Drops - Remembering fanfic, with its 47 chapters is already complete and ready for anyone to read.

Drama (lots of it), Action (large snippets of battles and fights), Comedy (light-hearted at several points), and Romance (lots of shipping, several you never thought of).\
Go here to read.

Years
Chapter 4 and 5 of The Blacklist are up. They are the last two chapters of the story. I am planning a sequel. I'm not sure when I will start it, but I am most likely going to write it and then post it all at once. I am also planning a side story on how Lynx obtained his new team. That will be one single post and will probably go in The Blacklist thread. I've known for a while how I wanted that to go, I just wasn't sure if I wanted to give it it's own chapter or just make it a side story (which will basically be its own chapter). Anyway, The Blacklist is finished, so go check it out please.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
The first episode of my Pokemon fan fic, Pokemon: The Luster Chronicles is up. Any comments, reveiws, and suggestions is welcome. I hope everyone enjoys it.

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
I released Part 1 of my new fanfic Pokemon: The Village! Its about a rich man that visits a tiny and poor village in the desert of route 4 in Unova! There will be a theme of racism in it as well as some action and adventure as we get deeper into the story.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2016
Hey guys, be sure to check out Bare Bones: A Trainer's Tale, its being written from the perspective of a fairly new trainer who traverses Kanto. Its getting a decent following on tumblr along with its two companion stores A Rival's Story and Sandstorm: A Determined Journey that are being written by my two best friends.

Thanks for looking at this post, you're all awesome!

Years
Lynx's Side Story is up in the The Blacklist thread.

The side story takes place between Chapters 2 and 3. The side story is about the length of all the current chapters. I am planning Hiro's side story as well. That will also take place between chapters 2 and 3. No time frame set. There's roughly a month left in the semester, so maybe after finals are over I will be able to sit down and write The sequel. Hiro's side story should come out before then. Possibly within the next week or two.

Anyway, please go and read and give me feedback.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
The first chapter of my fanfiction has been posted. So if any of you are kind enough to read it I might give you a cookie :p

The story focuses on Ash who takes the path of Darkness. It is a short summary but well the story isn't that bad :p
(Links in my signature :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back