• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Awoken Legend

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 6, 2016
IpAVf.png

INTORDUCTION​

Pokemon Awoken Legend is my first game made in RMXP. This game consists new places, two new regions and new adventure.

STORY​

Your father, once a great trainer.. He had beaten all the elite 4 members and he was a great trainer. But he wanted to be the most powerful trainer in the world. In the greed to be the powerful he got involved with an evil organisation known as Team Daemon, whose goal was to awken all Legendary Pokémon that had been hypnotized into a dreamless sleep for the time when they would be called upon... and your father's goal was to catch Zekrom and Reshiram to be the most powerful. Team Daemon used the powers of a magical magician called Bilod whose psychic ability outshone those with any powers what-so-ever... Using his powers to force the Legendaries to sleep, capturing them was easy for Team Daemon but all the Pokémon escaped from their power and flew towards the Cyclone region. When your father was fighting with Zekrom, a member of Team Daemon attacked your father and killed him. Zekrom used his special attack and all the Pokémons escaped from there. Then the Cyclone Region became like hell.

A group of heroes once stood up to the challenge of stopping any plans Team Daemon had and made it their mission to stop all Legendary Pokémon... Unfortunately, they were too late, Team Daemon's plans have been kept a secret for years and It was the time to capture the Pokémons... With this, there was no stopping the rampage Team Daemon was causing, running through towns, cities and villages like they're built with a deck of cards...

After the destruction caused by the Pokémons all People die because of hunger and thrust. But you are protected by Professor Simon. There is a Time machine which was made by a great scientist 100 of years ago. You have to go to the past to solve the mistake your father did and not to repeat it again. There you are given the chance to follow in your fathers footsteps and maybe become the hero he once was and be a protector of yourself and family for when Team Daemon have the feel for world domination.

Prof.Simon gives all new trainers the choice of 3 Pokémon, the Sinnoh Starters, You must engage in 8 gyms, collecting 8 badges to compete in a Pokémon League that is held in Soul City... Using your Pokémon to challenge these leaders and capture new friends...and stop Team Daemon's plan. This wonderful world awaits.

SCREENSHOTS

Spoiler:

CREDITS​

Maruno
Flameguru
Poccil for Pokemon Essentials
Rayquza - Some tilesets
Nickoolose - For my help​

:)Help

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
pokemon_awoken_legend_light_city_by_zekres-d59vvis.jpg

Everything seems to be too randomly placed.
Like the rock and the tree next to each other?
pokemon_awoken_legend_screenshots_by_zekres-d59mkls.jpg

This screenshot is pointless since it's a battle already in Essentails for test purposes.
pokemon_awoken_legend_route_1_by_zekres-d59vw33.jpg

For a route, this area is too open spaced, and the tall grass(I think...) looks a bit iffy.
pokemon_awoken_legend_gym_battle_by_zekres-d59vx0c.jpg

My only thought is the map is a bit open spaced for a gym? Is it a gym?
pokemon_awoken_legend_water_cave_by_zekres-d59vwrq.jpg

Is there any point of that grass, if your on the water?

All in all this could use some work, but i'm sure you can do it.
Good luck.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
I think some of the maps could be a bit better. They look clustered. Maybe spread out some of the stuff get rid of what is not needed.
pokemon_awoken_legend_route_1_by_zekres-d59vw33.jpg
Sort of like this one. Are the cones needed to protect something? or how about the green bushes clustered together. Maybe spread them out.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2012
You should update the OW sprites. Use the HGSS style. Also I recommend working on the mapping as well. It needs work; If you need any help with it then feel free to ask.

I also think the logo needs some work. It doesn't seem to fit in with a Pokémon game.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 6, 2016
This is just for the begining. The maps will be changed and the Logo will also be changed. The logo is in progress and will finish soon. And I will use HGSS OWs for may game. And thanks for your advise.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 6, 2016
This game will not go any further because of some problems. So delete this thread. I will start another after few problems are solved.

Back