• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*quietly slips into your midst*

Abyssolwind

Writer. Furry. Psychopath. ^_^
Years
Well, sup internet people.

I was led to this site by a power greater than mortals can fathom - it did cast an illuminate trail from the heavens, guiding me to-

Google. It was google.

I was googling something... now i've forgotten what it was...

Anyway, i'm a writer on fanfic and i've been writing for about a year and a half, and i've always loved pokemon - so here i am.

*opens arms wide with a manic grin*
Let there be... *pauses in confusion* Um... *regains evilness* CHAOS!

And hopefully cookies too. Cookies are the gateway drug to evil. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
Welcome :) i hope you enjoy your stay here and nice introduction! made me laugh :P

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to PC AW!
PC is a great place to fit in and meet lots of friends. ^_^ We have lots in store when it comes to anything Pokemon, as well as other topics we talk about... such as computers and entertainment :3
Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here! I hope u make a lot of friends here!
see ya~

Years
Hello, Abyssolwind! Welcome to PC~ :3

Google is one of the greatest powers on the internet. It led me here as well, many, many years ago. :D So let's share that wonderful experience!

If you're a writer, I'm sure you'll enjoy the Fanfiction & Writing section; glad to see you've already found it and made some posts! That's a good start. I like to write too, but have been a bit lazy these last few months...

But anyway, enjoy yourself here, yes? :3 It'd be great if we could keep running into each other! Feel free to message me if you need help as well, I'm always open.

Back