• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - History/Mythology

Lucia frowned at the mention of one of his pokemon knowing what was happening... yet wasn't telling. Did that mean that whatever was being hidden by the pokemon was too powerful to fall into human hands? It seemed so, especially if a trainer's pokemon could be convinced to not disclose any of the information. Well, if this pokemon did know... well... didn't it mean they could try and convince her in turn? Brian's next words caused her a bit of confusion as she turned to look at the Scizor who just leaned against the wall.

"Hm... well Roberto, I'll be going anyway, besides this is just like those mystery novels I read!" She smiled, "In fact, with a big group searching the whole forest we'll have an easier chance of finding this... well... hidden thing."

Roberto gritted his teeth as his snapped a pincer angrily.

"Oh come off it Roberto! It'll be fine." She stated firmly.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Alex Rogue

Alex had just arrived to the academy. Almost everyone around him was older than him. A woman came and greeted him.
"Hello there, young one."
"Umm... yeah hello madame, I'm actually supposed to....Uhh...enter the..."
"I know, I know, give me your name please?"
"Uhh...yeah, it's Alex Rogue."
"Ahh, yes, I found your name, but aren't you pretty young to have a pokemon?"
"Actually I've only got pokemon, it's a Seviper."
"Seviper, eh, sounds like your'e into poison types."
"No, not really, I kind of like water types more."
"Well anyways, here's your key, I'll let you find the dorm by yourself. You could meet new teachers along the way."
"Thanks Ma'm!"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki looked up as the ghost began to float and whistled, seeing Mouser race back towards her. She braced herself and pointed at where the ghost would be, and Mouser leapt up, and propelled himself off of her body, his teeth glowing with dark power. She herself nearly toppled over from the force of his tiny impact.

"Go go go! Flying Mouse attack!" she cried happily, thrusting her fist into the air. Surely, speed and reactions defeated planning every day of the week!

Brian

He blinked at her a moment. Maybe she should listen to her pokemon... But then again, if Thyme tried to tell him it was dangerous he would go anyways. Oh well. And on the subject of Leena he respected that there were secrets she needed to keep from him.

"I see... But... We don't have enough friends..." he said softly, laying his head diwn.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark smiled at the two and gave Cubone a friendly grin. Len would probably at least shake his hand but he was probably exhausted. After class he'd have to take a trip to the Pokemon Center for sure. He could probably talk with Sammy a bit more on the way. He was always open to making some new friends and so far it seemed to be going well. Snype was still hanging out on Mark's shoulder. He hopped down and decided to greet the Cubone. He simply gave a friendly wave.

"If your looking for some new Pokemon to catch I might know a few good places to check out. The forest is always a good start. I found my Ninjask, Able there. We're still bonding a bit but she's improving so far." He said.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sammy Cooper
Cubone took a suspicious glance at Snype before burying his head against Sammy's leg and holding on to her even tighter. Sammy smiled down at him before returning her attention to Mark.

"Cheers Mark, that'd be cool. I'm not really in any rush to fill my team out straight away, but a look round some of the places on the island would be nice. Pretty much all I've seen are the dorms, the cafeteria and this beach. It's nice to be close to the ocean though," she smiled.​

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Beach

Shawn was completely taken by surprise with Mouser's moves. He nodded in respect. That was one slick tactic! Would they be able to counter it? Pyra knew what moves she could do. How can they win?

Pyra waited patiently for Mouser to come up. At the last minute, she shot a Confuse Ray at the little mouse, knowing it couldn't move away from it. She took the powerful biting attack in order for this to happen, though...Pyra slowly fluttered down to the ground. She was extremely weak, but could she muster anymore attacks? Shawn was really worried about her, but couldn't rush out to check on her.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Shawn was completely taken by surprise with Mouser's moves. He nodded in respect. That was one slick tactic! Would they be able to counter it? Pyra knew what moves she could do. How can they win?

Pyra waited patiently for Mouser to come up. At the last minute, she shot a Confuse Ray at the little mouse, knowing it couldn't move away from it. She took the powerful biting attack in order for this to happen, though...Pyra slowly fluttered down to the ground. She was extremely weak, but could she muster anymore attacks? Shawn was really worried about her, but couldn't rush out to check on her.

Last edited:
Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne watched from the sidelines as the battle wore on and more and more of his students found themselves eliminated from his activity. He was sure to summarise the goings on in his head.

The ones who were eliminated early on clearly need to hone both their analytical skills as well as their knowledge of their own pokemon, it is now in the middle stages of the battle that things will get a bit more confusing... Since only the more capable trainers remain it will be difficult to keep tabs on who needs the most work, especially as I keep losing track of people in the fray and a couple of people are using pokemon of the same species - though thankfully not many.

"Keep up the good work everyone!" he encouraged his students "those of you who have been eliminated come and sit or stand over hear and be sure not to obscure anyone's view. One thing you must always remember is that watching the strategies of others and discerning what they know is one of the key components of any battle."

When I get down to the last five or six I'm going to give them a little surprise to see how the handle unexpected events...

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Liz Worthington; The Cafeteria

Chapter 1 – Someone stop that Pichu!

Liz laughed heartily as she watched Prince (apparently in a lot of pain), drag himself across the table to fall asleep at her lap. The little Cleffa had managed to ingest a whole Sloppy Joe, and it seemed 'the Itis' would soon complete its dismantling of the small Pokémon's motor skills.

The outline of Prince's mouth contorted to a satisfied grin before the small Pokémon passed out. Liz's laugh turned to a smile as she pet her Pokémon. She really enjoyed her new life at the PTA Island. Oaktown, although a small community, had many delicious places to go eat, and a cozy, old-timey movie theater she really enjoyed. The beach was lovely and, let's face it, she had some of the best professors in the world!

However, Liz hadn't managed to meet many new friends in the academy since her acceptance. Her only true friend was her roommate, Christina, and although she seemed content with the opportunity to study in the institution, she never truly laughed unless she knew the constant chatter of the cafeteria drowned her giggles.

What that chatter couldn't drown was Liz's ear-piercing shriek of dismay upon realizing Peach was lost.

Startled Prince wobbled off the table only to be recalled to his Poké Ball before he could hit the floor. "Peach!" Liz yelled as she frantically began to search for her Pokémon. "Peach! Has anyone seen my Peach?"

Liz saw students her age glance around them, and when she noticed a particular snot-nosed boy take a bite out of his hot dog, she just lost it…

Tears fell from the young girl's eyes as she scrambled along the cafeteria, continuing to look for her Pokémon.

Meanwhile, a small, yellow rodent hurryingly scurried ankle to ankle with only one objective and one end result on its mind…

This rodent is Peach, Liz's female Pichu; and although Peach is usually very timid, there are a handful of things that compel her to come out of her bubble and turn her into a bold, objective-driven force of nature. Amongst these things: cheese, nacho cheese.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia shook her head at his quick response to pretty much giving up. "Don't think like that Brian! Chin up, no groans or moans. I don't want any complaining from this point out! We'll have more than enough people to help us, and if you bring into account all of the pokemon each one of us has then we'll have plenty of help to find... well, whatever this thing is that the wild pokemon are trying to keep from us. And I have the perfect plan as to find out where it is! Brian, could you trace back your steps to where those wild pokemon attacked you? Or perhaps one of your pokemon get us back to that area?"

Nideous

Years
Kiki

Mouser landed and stumbled, his eyes swirls of confusion. He squeeked and took a few steps. Well that wrecked their Speed Burn plan. She needed to think fast! But what could she do? She had no items! The Suicune Student wasn't worried though. She could ALWAYS come up with a plan.

"Mouser! Shake it off bud! You're doing great!" she called

Brian

He blinked at her, blushing a bit, and nodded.

"O-ok if you say so." he said, pausing to think. Considering he had been lost at the time, so he didn't think he would be able to on his own. But Drizzle could, he remembered almost everything. He would never forget what happened that day. It had terrified him, and yet... He felt proud. Like he had helped a lot. So he had mixed feelings going back. Well, as long as his friends were around he would go.

"Drizzle can I know it! We can get back there easy!"

siiadams

Years

Shawn saw that Mouser was confused. Well, THAT seemed to work. What now? Looks like this was time to find out what else Pyra can do. Shawn thought hard, feeling the pounding in his head getting heavier. She was a fire-type...so he had to think of fire attacks. "Alright, Pyra," he called out to her, "I know you're feeling weak, but there's still a chance to win. Use your most powerful fire attack!"

Pyra was still weak from the attack, but still she fought on. She closed her eyes, gathering energy from inside her to create a large fireball in front of her. She opened her eyes and launched her Flame Burst attack. Shawn watched this intently, keeping this attack in mind. He remembered the other effect, that being damaging other pokemon in a team battle. Would this actually hurt Kiki if it hit?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark nodded to Sammy. "I'd be cool with showing a couple places but I promised a friend of mine that I'd have a battle with her. Snype is very eager to have this battle so its pretty important." Mark said. He looked over to the ocean and went pale a moment. Taking one step away from it nervously. He didn't realize just how close he was. "U-uh... yeah... I-It is nice..." Mark said nervously. He was extremely paranoid of water ever since nearly drowning the last time he swam in it. He wouldn't dare go near it.

Snype gave a concerned look toward Mark. He remembered that scene. Valorie pretty much saved his life there. It was pretty tramatic for both of them. He tried not to stare at Cubone but wanted him to ease up somehow.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Cafeteria

As Issac finished his meal, he gained some strength back that he had lost over the past two days. He had not eaten or slept, after all. He let out a big yawn and looked down at Trunks, who had just finished eating as well.

"I think it is time for a nap, pal." He said to his companion.
"Grrrrott!" Trunks replied anxiously.

Issac smiled at him and stood up, retuning his bag to his back and grabbing his tray to dispose of it. As he made his way to the trash can, Trunks trotted happily behind him. The two exited the cafeteria and made their ways through the hall, exiting the academy. He looked at the sky then back down at Trunks.

"I'm finally getting a feel for this place." Issac said to him.
"Grrah?" Trunks said as he cocked his head.
"Ha.. nevermind. Come on." Issac said as he started to jog towards the dorms. Trunks followed, not struggling as mush as he did before he evolved.

He so much quicker.. and has so much more energy now. It's incredible.

As the two reached the Raikou Dorm, Issac opened the door with a yawn and let Trunks in first who darted to Issac's room and sat at the door as he waited for Issac to open it.

"Geeez you are impatient!" Issac said as he opened the door.
"Grrrah!" He replied with a smirk.

As Issac entered his room, he put his bag down at the foot of the bed and kicked off his shoes. He set an alarm down and sat on his bed. With his foot, he tapped one of the Pokeballs on his backpack as he unzipped it. Coal came out and began to play with Trunks.

"Here you go," Issac said as he gave Coal some food he brought from the cafeteria.
"Maag!" Coal exerted as he took the food.
"You two play nice and get some rest!" Issac said to his two Pokemon as he laid down. It wasn't long before he dozed off.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia smiled at Brian's plan. "That's the spirit! If Drizzle can get us there then it's simply going where there are large crowds of pokemon! Think about it, why do police guard banks and not say... cafeterias? Because that is where the money is, that's why people want to steal. We simply go to where the pokemon become more and more aggressive. Those aggressive pokemon will essential lead us down a path right to whatever it is that they are guarding! As long as we can stay on the trail then we can find it easy! Hm... I wonder what they ARE guarding, it isn't like anything that wild pokemon have is really important to a human. Mostly they just collect berries right?" She asked Brian.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sage Smith and Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn sighed as Roxas quickly left. His eyes had seemed cold the moment she mentioned her problems. Maybe she had upset him in some way, or made him mad. "oh well" she muttered finishing her food. Frowning she threw away her trash and looked at Eris. "might as well go to class huh Eris" she said making the small Fennekin yip and nod. "alright lets go" she said grabbing her bag and then picking up her Pokemon and walking towards the classroom.

"Good Morning sir." the girl said in response to him and Sage nodded with a smile. "Class is a short one today, once one more person gets here I'll start. Anyone that shows up late will just get the assignment and have to give it to me later." he said sitting at his desk at the front of the room as he heard footsteps approaching he didn't even look up.

Rosalyn sighed as she looked at her older brother. She didn't want to be here. Not one bit but she knew she had to be. I just hope he doesn't cause trouble she thought seeing the other student with an open seat next to her. "Is this seat taken?" she asked kindly making her brother looked up quickly.

So she did show up he thought smiling at his sister. He did care for her a lot, but he couldn't help be who he was. Though he had promised himself to help her when their father arrived the next day.

Nideous

Years
Kiki

Kiki gasped as the attack flew at Mouser. The mouse leapt left and... Barely got hit, but it was a hit regardless. Kiki laughed crazily as the fire flew at her, and she leapt back, just out of it's reach. Yes! She had dodged! She looked at Mouser, who was a bit tired, and returned him.

"Well, you win this little practice match. Mouser is confused, he won't be able to keep it up." she said, walking over and hugging Shawn.

Brian

Brian shook his head no. That was TOO dangerous, walking right back into the lion's den. last time half of his friends were hurt.

"No... No I don't want me or my friends to get attacked like that again. going right back to that spot is asking for them to try to kill us one more time. I can't put my friends in danger like that!" he said, his tone firm for once. He gave Lucia a very stubborn look and crossed his arms.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia smiled a bit at Brian. "Alright, we can figure something else out then. Have you told a teacher yet?" She inquired. "If it's too dangerous for students to go, then I am sure a teacher would at least be interested in what is out there, not only that but they could probably make a perimeter around the area where the aggressive pokemon are. You know, put up signs warning students about the area and how the pokemon inside the area will attack unprovoked. It's the least that could be done to prevent any more students from being attacked right? I would hate to hear about how a group of students just walked on and almost died you know. I think all Drizzle would have to do is lead a teacher to the edge of the area and they can start setting up warning signs. Though we'll have to get a teacher to help out on that front first."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
In Mr. Alta's class - Battlefield

196.gif
471.gif

Felicity immediately got targetted as soon as the assignment started. A Lotad made it's way towards Felicity to shout a water pulse at her. "Felicity, wait untill he is close enough, then jump on his back and use cut." Mana ordered her Espeon with confidence. "A Lotad is resistant to ground, steel and water... but immune to nothing, cut is a normal type attack so it must damage him..." Mana mumbled to herself as Felicity did exactly as she told her to. The Lotad got ordered to use an Ice Beam. This was a dangerous one because Espeon was in front of him and there was not enough time to . "Use Shadow ball to dodge the Ice Beam." Mana said rather calm.

Felicity created an Shadow ball and shouted it towards the Ice Beam of the Lotad. The Shadow ball got an Ice shield around it but was still heading towards the Lotad. "Beautifulllll~" Mana cheered as she saw the Ice ball with Felicity's Shadow ball inside it. It was as if she was battling in a contest and she honestly felt like she was. She saw how people tried to make their Pokémon look beautiful on tv, then battle with them and make their attacks look as beautiful as possible. The winner got a colorful and pretty ribbon... The Lotad was fainted and called back by it's trainer who didn't seem to happy about choosing Mana as his opponent.

Mana noticed Kilik's Tentou coming their way. She pretended like she was not noticing it and glanced towards Felicity. "Tentou is coming your way, just stand there untill I give orders." Mana said quietly but loud enough for her Espeon to hear her. "Shinx are Electric type Pokémon... Weak to Ground type attacks, Immune to none and restistant to Flying, Steel and Electric type attacks..." Mana mumbled once again. Traveling around in regions made her pretty known with Pokémon, also because speaking to them made her understand them better and understand their weaknesses. Right now this was coming in handy.

"A Psychic coming from very close gives more damage... He's also coming with a charge beam... Nice try Kilik~" Mana waited a little bit more untill Tentou was close enough. "Felicity! Jump up in the air and use Psybeam!" Felicity did as she was ordered and jumped up in the air, then shouted a Psybeam at Tentou.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage - Classroom:

Iny was sitting back lazily waiting for class to start, Not noticing students enter around her as she spaced out, not thinking about anything In particular. She started to get a glazed look in her eyes as she was staring aimlessly at the ceiling Following around the fan a bit till see can see the individual blades of it.

"Is this seat taken?"

Iny snapped back to reality in response to this statement, looking up to see an older looking blonde girl Gesturing to the seat next to her. "Uh, No. I don't think so. Go ahead." She Stammered, Almost forgetting about what was going on. She looked around the room and noticed that the classroom seemed much fuller now, Surprised that she didn't notice them sooner.

Last edited:

siiadams

Years

Mouser got hit by the attack and Kiki was able to move out of the way, as well. He was about ready to see the end of the bout, but Kiki called back her rattata before they could end it. She simply gave up? Maybe she knew that her pokemon would've knocked itself out if it tried anything. Or maybe she didn't want him to lose that way. Regardless, she was happy and ran up to him and gave him a hug. Shawn quickly returned the hug, smiling that it was over, not that he won.

Pyra turned around to face them both and smiled slightly. Shawn looked to his newest partner and smiled to her, nodding his approval. "You did very well for our first battle together, Pyra," Shawn commented, almost beaming with pride. Pyra noticed this and floated towards him, smiling larger. He quickly grabbed her pokeball and returned her to it. He looked towards the other two, who were done with their battle. "So, what happens now?" Shawn asked aloud to no one in particular.

Back