• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were assigned rooms with another trainer

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Considering that it's a battle competition, I'd prefer to room with either Virgil or Harrison from the anime. Both of them are champions of a Pokémon League so they would give me good advice. I could also sabotage their Pokémon before battles so I wouldn't have to battle them later on >:3

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Hmmm, maybe Marley (the speed stat trainer, if you don't remember). She's quiet, and from what I gathered, considerate. She seems like someone who respects privacy, yet isn't cold. Though, I'm only familiar with her through the games.

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Brock. That guy knows what's up. He'll teach me his lalala song, and we'll serenade girls with it.

Back