• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Night

Years
Are we in agreement that all the games being in the night phase at once is an awful, awful thing? Do you hate that as much as I do? Any ideas for how we could avoid this in the future?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Not unless you can prevent irl from throwing unexpected things at people but lmao

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Yea, it can be pretty boring, but it's something we'd rally have to plan out ahead of time with low maintenance games. Honestly, if you really needing a mafia fix you could always play EM during night time or have discussion threads.

Years
Honestly I'm not that bothered by it personally. My concern was that some of you might have been finding it annoying. I was exaggerating a touch in the OP.

Back