• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
The Great Nether
Field Spell
No other Field Spell cards can be Set or activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Trap or Effect Monster cards.

^ forgot two words.

Protogenerate Planet
( 7 Stars / EARTH / Rock / Effect Monster / Tuner )
0 / 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when "The Great Nether" is on the field. This monster can only perform a Synchro Summon to Summon a "Planet" card.

Protogenerate Hole
( 1 Stars / DARK / Rock / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

Discard this card from your Hand to add 1 "The Great Nether" from your Graveyard to your Hand. When this card is selected as an attack target, destroy it and remove the attacking monster from play.

The Beginning of Time
Spell Card
Add 1 "The Great Nether" from your Deck to your Hand.

Planetary Strike
Spell Card
Activate this card only when "Protogenerate Planet" is on the field. Destroy all cards that are on the field, except Field Spell cards.

Um, I'll finish this later.
Premise is to Synchro to make 8 Star'd "Planet" monsters, but you need to use Protogenerate Planet + Normal Type 1 Star'd Monsters.
I'm hungry now..

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Torch, The Black Dragon Knight: In other words, this card can't be summoned since there is no such card in existence. ;D Ehh...effectless ritual doesn't really pay anyway.

The Great Nether: Judgment Dragon and spell-based destruction still kills it. WORTHLESS. >O

Just kidding, of course. It's a void field in itself, quite fittingly I suppose, and the opponent probably won't want to attack it for its own game-breaking power, though I'm preempting something far more dangerous that wants this on the field.

Protogenerate Planet: and...this would be it? Can't rightly evaluate this one's worth without seeing what it can summon, but given that this is a 0/0 and the rest of our monster base will need 1-star vanilla, those planets had better be something quite special indeed.

Protogenerate Hole: So...field recursion but not search? Pity, that, but it earns its keep by forcing at least one-for-one trade most of the time, so quite handy. Free game for Limit Reverse too, which can really turn an opponent's battle phase sour.

The Beginning of Time: I'll stick to Terraforming, thank you. I doubt that I'm going to want more field search spell than actual field in my deck any time soon.

Planetary Strike: Pre-emptive field wipe before we drop down the planet. Fair enough, I suppose.

Aaand...I'm in a dragon mood now. Mmmyes.

Dragon Genesis

Dragon/Effect
2 Star/Light
900 Atk / 800 Def

During your Main Phase, you can remove from play from your Graveyard this card and Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Dragon-Type Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck to Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (this is treated as Fusion Summon) On the turn this effect is activated, you can not Normal Summon or Set a Monster.

Fel Blaze Dragon
Dragon/Effect
8 Star/Fire
2600 Atk / 700 Def

This card can be Special Summoned from your Graveyard by tributing one Dragon Type Monster you control other than "Fel Blaze Dragon". At the end of the turn when this card was Special Summoned this way, tribute a Monster you control.

Flowing River Dragon
Dragon/Effect
4 Star/Water
1800 Atk / 1500 Def

When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, you can draw a card. At the end of a Battle Phase when this effect was activated, you must tribute this card or discard one card from your Hand.

Jeweled Wyrm
Dragon/Effect
2 Star/Earth
800 Atk / 1200 Def

During the End Phase of a turn when this face-up card was offered as tribute, Special Summon one "Jeweled Wyrm" from your Deck.

Kaiser Wing
Dragon/Effect
6 Star/Earth
1700 Atk / 1900 Def

This card can be Normal Summoned or Set without tribute. If this card was Tribute Summoned by tributing a Dragon Type Monster, select one face-up Monster your opponent controls and this card gains Atk equal to half that Monster's original Atk.

Hell Furnace Dragon
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
8 Star/Fire
1600 Atk / 2400 Def

1 Dragon Type Monster + 1 EARTH Monster + 1 FIRE Monster

This card inflicts piercing damage. When this card destroys a Monster your opponent controls by Battle, inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the Atk of the destroyed Monster. Once per turn, you can remove a Dragon Type Monster in your Graveyard from play to increase the Atk of this card by half the original Atk of the removed Monster until your next Standby Phase.

Illusion Mist Dragon
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
9 Star/Water
2500 Atk / 1700 Def

1 Dragon Type Monster + 1 FIRE Monster + 1 WATER Monster

By discarding a Dragon Type Monster from your Hand, negate the activation and effect of a card that targets this card and destroy it. By removing a Dragon Type Monster in your Graveyard from play, negate an attack declared against this card.

Dragon's Necklace
Equip Spell

This card can only be equipped to a Dragon Type Monster. When the equipped Monster is targeted by a card effect, you can discard one card of the same type (Effect Monster, Spell, or Trap) from your Hand to negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it. When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of the equipped Monster being offered as tribute, draw a card.

Swipe of Dragon's Wing
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack against a Dragon Type Monster you control. Negate the attack and activate an effect depending on the Level of the Monster:
*4 or lower: Return the attacking Monster to its owner's Hand.
*5 or 6: Return up two Monsters your opponent controls to their owner's Hand.
*7 or higher: Return all Monsters your opponent controls to their owner's Hand.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I really come here more often when it's school time, since that's when I'm bored at school, lol.

Dragon Genesis- dragon mirror, except now in monster form. Cry if you draw this one though, and you hope dear hard that you milled it, or at least discarded it.

Fel Blaze Dragon- something tells me that some card got a darn familiar name... anyway, I guess that it's ok? Costly to maintain though since it seems like you need to tribute every turn. But at least it's a graveyard recursion... and lv 8 works with trade in.

Flowing River Dragon- card recycling, not bad.

Jeweled Wyrm- it's quite a bit of hassle to get out a defense fodder when the enemy will most likely destroy it already...

Kaiser Wing- decent is all I can really say. It's flexible and got good def so it's not dead draw. Its effect allows you to run over any monster with its base attack, so good for countering stardusts and still surviving in black garden. Most people will probably opt for caius if they want to destroy by tribute in most scenario though.

H*** Furnace Dragon- oh what HE SAID THE H WORD IN A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME! Let's rename it to... "swirly black clouds with randomly drawn in red lightning Shadow Realm Furnace Dragon" Anyway great burn effect (but beware of Gorz's burn), but somehow i think I'll rather use things like mirror wall to help with attack... it does have built in attack boost, but sadly just not a lot of fire or earth dragon can get you to 2500+. Too bad.

Illusion Mist Dragon- difficult to get out, and its cost of dragon in hand every time yet only protects itself is rather pricy... Tytannial is buffer, far easier to get out, and she kind of protects everything from targetting >>; the protection for itself is really hard to use except to survive for a turn (which instead of purposely playing a dragon deck for uniqueness, we really don't have this uniqueness since we can do this every day with Necro Gardna.) Anything that can kill it is probably a synchro. Judgment dragon doesn't even target.

Dragon's Necklace- more immunity it seems? however not sure if I want to be that specific when general solemn and that type of counter will probably suffice most of the time.

Swipe of Dragon Wing- a problem is that if they're attacking lv 5+ dragons in battle, it's a synchron or one of the 2 dragons, or something easy to pull out like Tytannial or even Gadjiltron Dragon (geartown ftw) where they are special summoned using just 1 card. Synchron is indeed kinda destroyed if they don't have the built in protection, which the commonly used ones do. The others usually just plop right back down there. Dark Armed just comes out immediately (if it didn't destroy this trap right off the bat at all). Same for Judgment Dragon (again, if it didn't wipe the field already). The others are only a bit of minor setback... may want to strengthen the protection for higher level dragons, such as making it a spin instead of just bounce.

And I feel more... back to the basics, or to the days where a set doesn't need all of its monsters to have a particular word in the name.

Prideful Knight
Warrior / Effect
3 Star / Fire
1700 Atk / 1000 Def

This card cannot be special summoned. You may draw 1 card from your deck. If you do, you cannot special summon any monster until the end of your turn.

Glory Illumination
Fairy / Effect
2 Star / Light
900 Atk / 900 Def

This card cannot be special summoned. Increase the Atk of all normal summoned monster by 500, and decrease the Atk of all special summoned monster by 500. As long as this card is in play, all special summoned monster must be in Atk position.

Flame of Vainglory
Pyro / Effect
4 Star / Dark
1000 Atk / 0 Def

For every special summoned monster on your opponent's side of the field, increase this card's attack power by 1000. For every special summoned monster on your side of the field, decrease this card's attack power by 1000.

Dragon's Conceit
Dragon / Effect
4 Star / Water
1600 Atk / 1900 Def

This card cannot be special summoned. Whenever a special summoned monster activates its card effect, you may tribute a normal summoned monster on your side of the field to negate the effect of that card and remove it from play.

Amour Propre
Continuous Spell Card

As long as this card is in play, destroy all special summoned monster on your side of the field. When a normal summoned monster on your side of the field is destroyed, you may destroy a special summoned monster on your opponent's side of the field instead.

Smugness
Normal Spell

You cannot special summon any monster until the end of your turn. Select one monster from your opponent's graveyard and special summon it in face up Atk position on your opponent's side of the field, then draw 2 cards.

Vanity Prowess
Normal Trap

When a card on your side of the field is destroyed, remove from play a normal summoned monster on your side of the field to return that card to your hand.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Fel Blaze Dragon- something tells me that some card got a darn familiar name... anyway, I guess that it's ok? Costly to maintain though since it seems like you need to tribute every turn. But at least it's a graveyard recursion... and lv 8 works with trade in.

...that would be Felgrand Dragon, possibly? Anyway, the second tribute effect is only applied on the turn you special summon it. So it's basically either you get this for one turn and lose another dragon for your one-turn strike or you tribute away two dragons like you would for the tribute summon, except one is delayed payment.

H*** Furnace Dragon- oh what HE SAID THE H WORD IN A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME! Let's rename it to... "swirly black clouds with randomly drawn in red lightning Shadow Realm Furnace Dragon" Anyway great burn effect (but beware of Gorz's burn), but somehow i think I'll rather use things like mirror wall to help with attack... it does have built in attack boost, but sadly just not a lot of fire or earth dragon can get you to 2500+. Too bad.

True, but on the other hand that's basically 2500-ish points of damage that will hammer through pretty much anything since it has both pierce and attack point burn. And hey we can always...sacrifice our wasted Five-Headed Dragon for this? XD

Point taken, though, I'll probably raise that Atk a notch.

Illusion Mist Dragon- difficult to get out, and its cost of dragon in hand every time yet only protects itself is rather pricy... Tytannial is buffer, far easier to get out, and she kind of protects everything from targetting >>; the protection for itself is really hard to use except to survive for a turn (which instead of purposely playing a dragon deck for uniqueness, we really don't have this uniqueness since we can do this every day with Necro Gardna.) Anything that can kill it is probably a synchro. Judgment dragon doesn't even target.

Necro Gardna is only three cards in your yard at most whereas this can, depending on build, be any monster in your graveyard, including the stuff you put there yourself.

But you know what? Fine, I'll return this to original configuration. :x

Dragon's Necklace- more immunity it seems? however not sure if I want to be that specific when general solemn and that type of counter will probably suffice most of the time.

Solemn is half your LP, though, and that's a cost that has ended many games. Ehh...I have a bit of a discard and tribute theme going on here, so this was mostly an extension of that, really. XD

Swipe of Dragon Wing- a problem is that if they're attacking lv 5+ dragons in battle, it's a synchron or one of the 2 dragons, or something easy to pull out like Tytannial or even Gadjiltron Dragon (geartown ftw) where they are special summoned using just 1 card. Synchron is indeed kinda destroyed if they don't have the built in protection, which the commonly used ones do. The others usually just plop right back down there. Dark Armed just comes out immediately (if it didn't destroy this trap right off the bat at all). Same for Judgment Dragon (again, if it didn't wipe the field already). The others are only a bit of minor setback... may want to strengthen the protection for higher level dragons, such as making it a spin instead of just bounce.

Spinning up to five cards in one go would be pretty crazy, though. Eh...maybe if I loosen the activation conditions a bit to make it more chainable? Also, hand is about the last place plant decks want Tytannial since they can only special summon from deck and graveyard. Thought Ruler is also the only synchro whose effect is any good against bounce, and even that one is useless if you activate the high-level effect since it's non-targetting.

Anywho...

Prideful Knight: Still a faithful member of the anti-special summon front, I see. So basically we get a decent beatstick and free card each turn in exchange for not special summoning? Reinforcement searchable too, making it a handy opener card since you probably won't want to commit special summons right at the start anyway.

Glory Illumination: I would say searchable by Angel/Nova if you hadn't made a point of preventing that. Decent for crippling big synchros and the like and special summoned needs more than 1900 Atk to hit over this. Normal Summoned Stratos/Zombie Master/Laquari/Rai-Oh has no problems pounding this down, though, nor do synchros. Normal Summoned Tomato loves nothing more than to crash into this too.

Flame of Vainglory: Well, this sours Tele-Dad's much loved special summoned Grepher + double synchro move. Dark attribute is virus-compatible too.

Dragon's Conceit: pretty much needs protection from another card to not be just plain run over by whatever was special summoned. If you have it, this certainly shuts down both of the big Ds and most synchros too, along with Tytannial. Too bad most decks come with handily normal-summonable or S/T-based forms of monster removal, though.

Amour Propre: If the condition is that your monster already is destroyed then there can't be any 'instead' about it, really. Handy partner for conceit, to be sure, though you need yet another combo piece to prevent them both from being blown away S/T-style. Phantom of Chaos just giggles at you as it procs Judgemnt/DaD too.

Smugness: Nice for a no special summon deck, especially if your opponent is sitting smug with a Necro Gardna or Malicious in the yard. More than just a bit risky for late game, though.

Vanity Prowess: Ehh...two for one? I think I'd rather just play something to keep the card from being destroyed in the first place, really. Field presence is very precious with a no special summon deck and not to be given up lightly. Whatever they blew up was probably removed in preparation for ripping my field wide open too, so I'd want all the bodies out there that I could conceivably get to soak up damage and hopefully keep me out of certain KO range.

Anyway, returning to the...stuff. :x

Unpronouncable Fire and Brimstone Place That is Most Certainly Not Related to the H-Word Place Furnace Dragon
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
8 Star/Fire
2200 Atk / 2400 Def

1 Dragon Type Monster + 1 EARTH Monster + 1 FIRE Monster

This card inflicts piercing damage. When this card destroys a Monster your opponent controls by Battle, inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the Atk of the destroyed Monster. Once per turn, you can remove a Dragon Type Monster in your Graveyard from play to increase the Atk of this card by half the original Atk of the removed Monster until your next Standby Phase.

Illusion Mist Dragon
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
9 Star/Water
2700 Atk / 1700 Def

1 Dragon Type Monster + 1 FIRE Monster + 1 WATER Monster

By discarding a Dragon Type Monster from your Hand, negate the activation and effect of a card that targets a card(s) on the Field and destroy it. By removing a Dragon Type Monster in your Graveyard from play, negate an attack declared by your opponent.

Swipe of Dragon's Wing
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated by selecting a face-up Dragon Type Monster you control. The effect of this card is determined by the Level of the selected Monster:
*4 or lower: Return one Monster your opponent controls to the owner's Hand.
*5 or 6: Return up to two cards your opponent controls to the owner's Hand.
*7 or higher: Return all cards your opponent controls to the owner's Hand.

And heck, one more.

Diamond Gale Dragon
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
9 Star/Wind
2800 Atk / 2300 Def

1 Dragon Type Monster + 1 WATER Monster + 1 WIND Monster

When this card attacks, your opponent can not flip face-down cards face-up until your next Standby Phase. Once per turn, by removing a Dragon Type Monster in your Graveyard from play, select a Monster your opponent controls and switch it into face-down Defense Position. When this card is removed from the Field, destroy all face-down cards on the Field.

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Just wanted to see what the name would look like on such a small space.

FurnaceDragon.png

- - - - -

The Great Nether
Field Spell
No other Field Spell cards can be Set or activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Trap or Effect Monster cards.

Protogenerate Planet
( 7 Stars / EARTH / Rock / Effect Monster / Tuner )
0 / 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when "The Great Nether" is on the field. This monster can only perform a Synchro Summon to Summon a "Planet" card. This card cannot be destroyed on the turn it is Special Summoned.

Protogenerate Hole
( 1 Stars / DARK / Rock / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

Discard this card from your Hand to add 1 "The Great Nether" or "Protogenerate Planet" from your Graveyard to your Hand. When this card is selected as an attack target, destroy it and remove the attacking monster from play.

Planetary Strike
Normal Spell
Activate this card only when "Protogenerate Planet" is on the field. Destroy all cards that are on the field, except Field Spell cards.

Invasive Species
Normal Spell
Activate this card only when a "Planet" monster, other than "Interplanetary Invader 'A'" or "The Last Warrior from Another Planet" is on the field. Special Summon up to two Level 1 normal monsters from your Deck or Graveyard.

Desolon 8, Planet of the Forsaken
( 8 Stars / EARTH / Rock / Synchro / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

Protogenerate Planet + Any Level 1 Normal non-tuner monster

This card cannot declare an attack. While you control another monster, this card is unaffected by card effects and cannot be destroyed. When a non-token monster is removed from the field, remove it from play and Special Summon 1 "Refugee Token" that has the same Level, ATK, DEF, type, and Attribute as the monster removed. "Refugee Tokens" cannot be used for a Tribute Summon. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Protogenerate Planet" from your Graveyard, ignoring the summoning conditions.

Kthahszrhuk, Planet of the Primordial
0 / 0

When this card is Synchro Summoned, Special Summon the non-tuner monster used to Synchro Summon this card and as many Level 1 Normal monsters as possible from your Hand. This card cannot declare an attack. While you control another monster, this card is unaffected by card effects and cannot be destroyed. Level 1 Normal Monsters you control gain 1700 ATK. When a Level 1 Normal monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can destroy 1 monster you opponent controls OR Special Summon 1 Level 1 Normal monster from your Hand. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Protogenerate Planet" from your Graveyard, ignoring the summoning conditions.

Thory'zuun, the Fortress Planet
0 / 0

This card cannot be destroyed or targeted while it is in Defense position. Increase the ATK of this card by 1300 for every Level 1 Normal monster on the field. At the end of the Battle Phase in which this card declared an attack, switch it to Defense position. Once per turn, you can switch this card to Defense position to remove 1 card on the field from play. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect was activated. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Protogenerate Planet" from your Graveyard, ignoring the summoning conditions.

Last edited:

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2010
Might be kinda big reply but my 54 Rose Warriors
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
lol, did I just see "Increase your opponent's life points by 500 to remove 5 cards in their hand from play"?
Oh, no. Let's get a spoiler tag on those cards too. That's a huge post.

The Dark Ruler
( 4 Stars / DARK / Fiend / Normal Monster )
1450 / 1632

A once innocent school supply turned malicious demon. This wooden meter-stick is "bent" on destruction.

TheDarkRuler.png

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
lol, did I just see "Increase your opponent's life points by 500 to remove 5 cards in their hand from play"?

That's only the start of the story...at least if I really did see a card that basically says 'summon three 3200-point beatsticks for free from your hand deck or graveyard'.

But...yeah, going to tackle that wall of cards a little bit a time. xx

Invasive Species: So...level 1 vanilla swarm? I guess it has its uses, both in setting up the synchros and giving them fuel. Doesn't require a heavy vanilla concentration in the deck like Enchanting Fitting Room would either.

Desolon 8, Planet of the Forsaken: Soo...kill/bounce/whatever the opposing big beatsticks and use the tokens to pound away? Well, with the way it churns out tokens, this thing has some pretty obnoxious staying power, I'll give it that, and hitting your opponent with tokens made from bounced synchros is really going to sting. Brings out Protogenerate for a fresh summon should it actually get destroyed too.

Kthahszrhuk, Planet of the Primordial: Level 1 vanilla beatdown? Definitely works well with Invasive Species, since even fluffy little Mokey Mokeys and Skull Servants become 2000-point beatsticks with that effect boost. Add that to the fact that we get to replace them with in-hand copies or blow up anything too big to run over by ramming a vanilla into it and blowing it up with the effect and we have some serious aggression. Stardust still puts a damper on the picnic, though.

Thory'zuun, the Fortress Planet: Kind of like Kthahszrhuk in reverse? Only planet that has any intention of attacking by itself, so if we're going to run this we'd probably want Charcoal Inpachi for the support, that being the only 1-star vanilla I can think of that has any real staying power. But...ehh, far less overall damage potential and staying power than the other two planets. Probably nice to keep around as a method of clearing stray copies of Stardust and Prime Material off the field, though.

Overall...interesting. It's field-dependent to a degree and certainly 1-star vanilla dependent, yet the effects of the planet synchros are tempting enough to at least almost make it seem like a good idea anyway. Biggest concern is getting to that first Protogenerate Planet ASAP, since that is needed for this to ever get off the ground in the first place, but yeah...not too bad.

The Dark Ruler: I could picture this as a real card. I really could. oo

Anywho...

Lifespring Dragon
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
9 Star/Water
2800 Atk / 2000 Def

1 Dragon Type Monster + 1 EARTH Monster + 1 WATER Monster

This card gains 200 Atk for each Dragon Type Monster in either player's Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can discard one Dragon Type Monster from your Hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by Battle, you can remove one Dragon Type Monster in either player's Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Tempest Dragon

Dragon/Fusion/Effect
9 Star/Wind
2500 Atk / 1000 Def

1 Dragon Type Monster + 1 FIRE Monster + 1 WIND Monster

By discarding 1 Dragon Type Monster from your Hand and offering this card as tribute, destroy all cards on the Field. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Dragon Type Monster in your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 Monster and 1 Spell or Trap Card on the Field. When this card is destroyed, the card that destroyed it is also destroyed.

Little by little and bit by bit, I am nearing my goal. In the mean time, I'm digging up some old stuff. :3

Arsenal Marionette
Warrior/Effect
3 Star/Fire
1500 Atk / 400 Def

During your turn, excluding the turn when this card was Summoned, you can return this card from your Field to your Hand to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monster other than "Arsenal Marionette" from your Hand. On the turn it is Summoned, the Monster Special Summoned by this effect can attack twice in the same Battle Phase.

Bladedance Marionette
Warrior/Effect
3 Star/Wind
1100 Atk / 600 Def

During your turn, excluding the turn when this card was Summoned, you can return this card from your Field to your Hand to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monster other than "Bladedance Marionette" from your Hand. If this card was Special Summoned from your Hand, its original Atk is doubled.

Marionette Conductor

Warrior/Effect
1 Star/Light
400 Atk / 300 Def

During your turn, excluding the turn when this card was Summoned, you can return this card from your Field to your Hand to Special Summon up to 2 Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monster other than "Marionette Conductor" from your Hand.

Marionette of Demise

Warrior/Effect
2 Star/Dark
700 Atk / 1500 Def

During your turn, excluding the turn when this card was Summoned, you can return this card from your Field to your Hand to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monster other than "Marionette of Demise" from your Hand. When this card is summoned from your Hand, discard the top card of your opponent's Deck. When this is returned to your Hand from the Field, destroy one Monster your opponent controls.

Marionette Macabre

Warrior/Effect
2 Star/Dark
1100 Atk / 1200 Def

During your turn, excluding the turn when this card was Summoned, you can return this card from your Field to your Hand to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monster other than "Marionette Macabre" from your Hand. When this card Summoned from your Hand, remove 1 Monster Card in your opponent's Graveyard from play. When this card is returned to your Hand from the Field, add one "Marionette" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand.

Marionette Magician
Warrior/Effect
3 Star/Light
1200 Atk / 1600 Def

During your turn, excluding the turn when this card was Summoned, you can return this card from your Field to your Hand to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monster other than "Marionette Magician" from your Hand. When this card is summoned successfully, select up to 2 face-down Spell or Trap cards your opponent controls and the selected cards can not be activated for as long as this card remains on the Field. When this card is returned to your Hand from the Field, destroy 1 Spell or Trap card your opponent controls.

Marionette Mastermind
Warrior/Effect
10 Star/Dark
2700 Atk / 2300 Def

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by returning three differently named "Marionette" Monsters you control to your Hand. Once per turn, you can Special Summon one Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monster from your Hand. By tributing a "Marionette" Monster you control, gain control of one Monster your opponent controls until the end of the turn.

Marionette Soldier
Warrior/Effect
3 Star/Earth
1800 Atk / 0 Def

During your turn, excluding the turn when this card was Summoned, you can return this card from your Field to your Hand to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monster other than "Marionette Soldier" from your Hand.

Tangle Marionette
Warrior/Effect
3 Star/Earth
900 Atk / 1900 Def

During your turn, excluding the turn when this card was Summoned, you can return this card from your Field to your Hand to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monster other than "Tangle Marionette" from your Hand. When this card is summoned from your Hand, select up to 2 Monsters your opponent controls. The selected Monster(s) can not Attack, change their Battle Position or be offered as tribute for as long as this card remains face-up on the Field. When this card is returned to your Hand from the Field, you can change the Battle Position of the selected Monster(s).

Marionette Stage - Grand Court
Field Spell

During either player's turn, excluding the turn when this card was activated, you can return this card from your Field to your Hand to activate a "Marionette Stage" Spell Card other than "Marionette Stage - Grand Court" From your Hand. By returning one Monster they control to the owner's Hand, a player can negate the activation and effect of a card that targets a card(s) on the Field and destroy it.

Marionette Stage - Fields of War
Field Spell

During either player's turn, excluding the turn when this card was activated, you can return this card from your Field to your Hand to activate a "Marionette Stage" Spell Card other than "Marionette Stage - Fields of War" from your Hand. All Monsters on the Field gain 300 Atk for every other Monster on their controller's Field.

Marionette Stage - Moonlit Garden
Field Spell

During either player's turn, excluding the turn when this card was activated, you can return this card from your Field to your Hand to activate a "Marionette Stage" Spell Card other than "Marionette Stage - Moonlit Garden" From your Hand. All Monsters on the Field have their Atk reduced by half during their controller's Battle Phase.

Marionette Stage - Town Square
Field Spell

During either player's turn, excluding the turn when this card was activated, you can return this card from your Field to your Hand to activate a "Marionette Stage" Spell Card other than "Marionette Stage - Town Square" From your Hand. When a player successfully Normal Summons a Monster, that player can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Monster from their Hand. If they do so using this effect, their opponent can do the same.

Puppeteer's Art
Quick-Play Spell

Return one "Marionette" Monster you control to your Hand to Special Summon one differently named Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monster from your Hand. If this card was activated in response to an attack against the Monster you returned to your Hand this way, the Monster Special Summoned by this effect battles with the attacking Monster instead.

Puppet Theater of the Dark Ruler
Normal Spell

Pay half your Life Points. Return a number of Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monsters from your Graveyard to your Hand up to the number of Monsters your opponent controls, then Special Summon as many of them as possible and return the rest to your Graveyard. At the end of this turn, all Monsters Special Summoned by this effect are returned to your Graveyard.

The Mad Dollmaker

Continuous Spell

When a card(s) is added to your Hand by the effect of a card other than "The Mad Dollmaker", you can discard any number of those cards to add the same number of Level 3 or Lower "Marionette" Monsters from your Deck to your Hand.

Artful Sacrifice
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when a Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monster you control Battles. All Battle Damage from the Battle is doubled and inflicted to both players. At the end of the Damage Step, destroy the "Marionette" Monster that Battled and all Monsters on the Field with an Atk lower than the amount of Damage their controller received.

Curse of Marionette
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when a Level 3 or lower "Marionette" Monster you control is destroyed by Battle. Control of the Monster that destroyed your "Marionette" Monster is switched to you.

Velvet Curtain
Normal Trap

Until the end of this turn, "Marionette" Monsters you control can not be targeted by attacks or card effects.

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Door in Front of the Barrel
Continuous Trap
You can only activate this card when an effect that inflicts damage to your Life Points is activated (except Battle Damage). Every time your Life Points are damaged by a card effect, halve that damage. Then, inflict an equal amount of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Stealing the Thunder
Normal Trap
When your opponent successfully Summons a monster, you can activate this card to Special Summon 1 Thunder-type monster with equal or less stars from your Hand.

Take a Raincheck
Counter Trap
Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card and Set it. That card cannot be activated until the next turn.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Door In Front of the Barrel: So, basically shuts out burn finishes (or at least makes them result in a draw game more often than not) and lets you play double-edged burn cards with a little extra sting for your opponent. Too bad you have to take at least one hit before flipping this, though. Meh.

Stealing the Thunder: I'm sure this would be a lot better if we actually had usable Thunder monsters besides Rai-Oh. Handy for Batteryman, I guess, but then Batteryman has a heap of special summon outlets already.

Take a Raincheck: Essentially Malfunction with a slightly wider coverage and no LP cost. Ehh...pass. Unless we have Meltiel + Sanctuary around to blow the offending card away it will just be back next turn and we will be one card in the hole. Rather use Dark Bribe and hope they get something worse in exchange.

Alright. *deep breath* Let's see if I can crack down on the big one now.

Twilight Rose - Haruki + Crimson Rose - Hikari: Well, 2600-point beater is nothing new for synchro and the boost from plants seems utterly nonsensical as there's very little overlap between fire and plant, but if blowing it up gets us a 3000-point beater who may just be S/T immune to boot? Yeaaah. Going to have to see how easy it will really be to pull off this synchro.

White Rose - Noboru/Black Rose - Roze: generic synchro beaters that grow to 3100+ by virtue of summoning requirements and pull something smaller back up when they go. Meh, nothing particularly new here but I guess it's fair enough since 8-star synchros have some pretty whack abilities all around. Getting to search from anywhere but RFG is pushing it a bit, though. :\

King's Rose - Jeimuzu: Wow, talk about breaktacular. Three monsters in the graveyard is a ridiculously easy requirement to meet and certainly doesn't justify getting three 3100-point beatsticks for free. Completely and utterly overpowered.

Joker's Rose - Jykell: There's no such thing as Tuner Type. Anyway, talk about cheap 8-star synchro setup, especially since it will just pull whatever tuner you used right back up for another go. I'm going to call foul on this one.

Blue Rose - Yuki: Generic beatstick with a Doom Lordesque effect if you kill it. Meh, 1900 Atk is a bit high, but given how we have stuff like Rai-Oh around these days, I guess it's okay.

Duel Rose - Daisuke and Sora: Eww...broken. It basically doesn't die in battle ever as it will always come back as a fresh 2000-point beatstick. Like a mini-Colossal. Recursion can't be that easy for a low-level beater of this size, seriously.

Knight's Rose - Takaru: Eww...wimpy. Just liable to get run over by big beaters, really. Pass.

Queen's Rose - Aurora: I covered this with Jeimuzu already, I'm sure. Broken.

Tuned Rose - Ifrit: And this would be how we set up Haruki and Hikari, huh? Big low-level beater too, surprise, surprise. Seriously, this set has waaaay too much easy muscle. <<

Tuned Rose - Keribus: Same thing except 100 more Atk. Ew.

Aqua Rose - Ami: And even more free stuff from the deck? Not as breaktacular Atk as the rest, but still pretty ridiculous, especially since it doubles up as a more permissive Bubbleman too. The LP gain is largely moot, but the rest is a bit too much for something that pops out for free.

Thorns of a Rose: ...because obviously these things aren't swarming enough already. Free piercing attacks for no extra charge too. Broken.

A Rose's Scent: because being mostly Reinforcement-compatible is not search enough. Seriously, the are just way too many abusable things you can pull out with this for this to be acceptable.

Pricked Blood Trail: Lingering burn effect, and the first card here that can safely be called balanced. This set needs more of this level, seriously.

Star-Crossed: Bleah, wimpy. Even though we can swarm with a vengeance, there's no point in wasting all those huge beatsticks on cheap mill when we can just trample everything with brute force instead.

The Statue of Star-Crossed Lovers: No, seriously, these things are more than big enough already. They have very little need for another boost.

Floral Festival: Let's just be honest and call it Harpie's Feather Duster, shall we? Not like you'll ever see a shortage of monsters on your field.

Rose Blade: Fair enough. Wish I could say that for more of these cards. It removes from the game, which is big, but at least there's a formal activation cost to it.

Tybalt's Flame: could almost say fair enough if I didn't know you can swarm with a fieldfull of Jeimuzu and Aurora right after this.

Lover's Quarrell: Pointlessly specific protection for monsters that will rarely ever need it. Pass.

Capulet's Rose - Juliet: Would call this underpowered if it weren't for the fact that this effect - as it currently stands - can be used as many times as you like without any kind of activation requirement or cost. In other words: having even on rose in the yard and this out spells out infinte burn loop doom to your opponent.

Montague's Rose - Romeo: This approach did not work for Shadow Ghoul either, really. Underpowered.

Abyss Rose - Ozuko: Big question, remove those cards from where? Field, graveyard, hand and most importantly: whose field, graveyard, or hand? Crucial distinction for whether this is broken, okayish, or just plain wimpy.

Chaos Rose - Revan: Dandylion. On steroids. Summoning a pair of 2000-point walls is more than just a little hefty for such an easily met condition.

Devil's Rose - Leviathan: First effect is pointless since Leviathan itself is a rose monster so you always get the boost. May as well just put it in the original Atk. Other than that...eww, Buster Blader syndrome. Type-specific hate is never a good recipe for success, especially when it's not even a particularly popular type.

Light's Radiance: Another generic Atk boost and a secondary effect that's just plain weird. Hikari's measly attack power boost is not worth wasting a card to fuel, seriously.

Arm of Justice: One-shot protection and a negligable attack power boost that you most likely won't even need anyway. Besides, Twilight will negate this effect if it's doing what it's supposed to be doing. Pass.

Shield of Hope: Def boosts have never been hot. Especially small ones that only apply to specific monsters. Not even worth considering.

Wings of Light: Well, immunity to snipe, DaD, and pals is always nice, but restricted equip targets are not. Best of the three, but still not worth it.

Unified Rose - Haruki: Eww...Colossal Fighter wannabe. Unless you bounce or RFG it, it will just revive itself and can be milked for free tributes too. The rest of the effects may as well not be there, but this last one is ridiculous. This + Mass Driver/Cannon Soldier = infinite burn loop too.

Rose Essence - Pure: Again, Tuner is not a type. Yet another Atk boost, I see...now where have I seen something like this before? Yeah, avoid all these near-copy effects. You seriously don't need so many cards doing the same basic thing. 4-star tuner too, I see, and turns anything else into a tuner if that strikes your fancy. Bleah, going to call a bit overpowered on account of being 4-star tuner, though it's still tame for this set.

Rose Essence - Lust: And another one. 4-star tuner as well, with some added hate for some of our most exploitable roses too. Bleah, do not want.

Rose Essence - Mind: Beatstick-size, atk-boosting, four-star tuner that doubles up as a no-flip-required Morphing Jar? No. Seriously, no. This is so overpowered it's ridiculous.

Heart's Rose - Ozuko: Effect is ridiculous. Permanent Atk boost for all? Repeatedly? xx The only saving grace here is that no such thing as Rose Essence - Heart exists, so we have to do some kind of fusion substitute thing to even summon this, but still...no.

End Rose - Ryuu: Wannabe five-headed, except the fusion material is one weak monster and one non-existent monster. Yay. :\

Pure Rose - Hikari: Now why would we want to do that for a one-turn 'meh' beater when we could instead be blowing Hikari up to summon his oh-so-much-more appealing boytoy instead? Pass, this thing is just plain weak.

Sensational Rose - Azu: A monster that's good only if we have a specific synchro out? Yeah, no. There are far more abusable cards aplenty here.

Preserved Rose - Noboru: 3000-point night-invulnerable beater...that we only get if we give up an 8-star synchro and an 8-star summon. Bleah, pain in the rear both to summon and to dispose of. Again, there are just too many of these around too.

Cursed Rose - Jekyll: ...no, that's Diablos. Seriously. Diablos. GF. Not a rose.

...yeah, all the ripped off art is starting to get to me. can you tell? Anyway, kind of a wimpy monster with a wimpy search effect. I think I'd rather just add some other way of getting those cards to my hand if I need them that badly.

Universes End - Apocalypse: Doesn't seem particularly apocalyptic to me. Nuisance, yeah, but not all that impressive as fields go. Pass.

Universes End - Promise: Yes, let's be really mean to Double Summon. I'm going to say overpowered. Breaking that one-summon limit should not be this easy. Even Ultimate Offering requires you to pay a price and is a trap that needs to be set and flipped before it can do its thing too.

Universes End - Destruction: Limited-target Axe of Despair with some kind of bizarre Self-Destruct Button effect thrown in there. Short of an intense desire to annoy my opponent with draw games, I see no reason to use this, especially since I'd need those other two things too.

Tripping the Vine: I have to wonder why this is not a trap. Meh, Doom Lord's something if it tires a quick swing. Fair enough. Actually, kind of weak since we have Dimensional Prison already.

Abandoned Rose - Risa: Yet another big beatstick, this one with attack re-direction and a revenge Atk drop thing. Needs lower stats with those effects, seriously.

Lust's Rose - Risa: So wait, we can keep cycling the same monster in and out of RFG over and over again? And we get the double the Atk? The exploitability here is astounding. Granted, it's an icky fusion, but once it's out it's quite easily a 6000-point monster every turn and the fusion is not that hard to bring about.

Mind's Rose - Ami: wimpy LP gain and a minor hand peeking effect. Eww...no. Not worth it at all.

Loving Rose - Serenity: So wait: was the effect you typed out below supposed to go on this thing? If it was then that's another clearly broken one. Otherwise...this is kind of lackluster. Protection from dark effects is nice and all, but not all that useful when your attributes are all over the board and Atk boosts are something this set has already seen way too much of.

Rose Essence - Change: it's already a 2100-point low-level beater with no drawbacks. That's overpowered. Being a 4-star Tuner to boot just puts it at a whole new level of broken. Ridiculously overpowered all things said.

Changed Rose - Aurora: We have no Kouki in the house, so the second effect is moot. Though such a burn effect would be largely moot on this thing anyway. Another piece of big muscle whose only reason for being is being a piece of big muscle. Pass.

End Rose - Kaguya: ...and just when I thought I'd seen it all.

That ability is quite possibly the most blatantly disbalanced thing every to come near YGO. Taking away 5 cards from anywhere short of the deck is already insane; doing so for a cost that may as well not be there, with a big fusion monster with very easy summoning conditions is just completely out there.

Just...complete disregard for anything even remotely resemblant of game balance throughout. In Yu-gi-oh!, life points are cheap and cards expensive; not the other way around. Also, your Atk values are just completely through the roof with very few exceptions. Just...for the love of all that is sweet and sugary, at least try to make it balanced. Also, think quality over quantity. You have some serious wording issues too, but listing all of those would have taken up at least twice as much space as this has already taken.

...I need a drink. So. Many. Cards. xx Someone needs to show a little community spirit and rate mine too.

Hanged Horai Doll
Fairy/Effect
3 Star/Dark
0 Atk / 1200 Def

This card can not be destroyed, offered as tribute, or sent the to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon. When this card battles, it is forced into Attack Position at the end of the Damage Step and can not change its Battle Position again until the end of the turn.

Lash Fiend
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1800 Atk / 0 Def

When this card Battles with a Monster but does not destroy it, you can reduce the Atk of this card by 600 until the end of the turn to have this card attack once again in a row. This effect can not be activated if the Atk of this card is already lower than 600. At the end of each turn, increase the Atk of this card by 200 for each time this card attacked that turn.

Amulet of Remorse
Equip Spell

All Battle Damage from Battles involving the Monster equipped with this card becomes 0. When this card is destroyed by a card effect your opponent controls, draw 2 cards.

Power Synchronization
Normal Spell

Select one face-up Monster your opponent controls. Until the end of the turn, the Atk of all face-up Monsters your opponent controls becomes equal to the Atk of the selected Monster.

Undying Hatred
Normal Spell

Select 1 Monster on the Field and inflict damage 200 to your opponent for each time the selected Monster has battled. Then, inflict 200 more damage to your opponent for each turn that the selected Monster has been on the Field. When a "Hanged Horai Doll" you control is attacked, you can return this card from your Graveyard to your Hand by skipping your next Battle Phase.

Limiting Edict: Power Hierarchy
Continuous Trap

While this card is face-up on the Field, no Monster on the Field can attack unless all face-up Monsters on the controller's Field with an Atk lower than that monster's have already attacked this turn. When a Monster attacks, that Monster must attack the Monster with the lowest Atk on the opponent's Field.

Torment of the Immortal

Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when a Monster is Special Summoned from the Graveyard to your opponent's Field or when the destruction of a Monster your opponent controls is negated by a card effect. Send that Monster to the Graveyard, ignoring other card effects, to Special Summon 1 "Hanged Horai Doll" from your Hand or Deck to your opponent's Field. While the Monster Special Summoned by this effect is on the Field, the Monster sent to the Graveyard by this effect can not be removed from the Graveyard.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Might as well return, making things up as I go along:

Kirby
Fairy/Effect
LIGHT/4*
1500 ATK, 1000 DEF
Effect: Each time this card destroys an opponents monster in battle, this monsters gains 200 ATK and its Attribute becomes that of the destroyed monster.

King Dedede
Aqua/Effect
WATER/7*
2800 ATK, 2000 DEF
Effect: If this card was destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated.

Lololo
Fairy/Union/Effect
LIGHT/3*
1500 ATK, 0 DEF
Effect: Once per turn, this card can be equipped onto "Lalala". Whilst this card is equipped, the equipped monster gains 2400 ATK, and 900 DEF. If this card is equipped, once per turn, you may pay 500 Life Points to destroy 1 of your opponents monsters. If you do, the equipped monster cannot attack this turn. If this card is equipped to another monster, you may Special Summon it to the field. If this card is destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated. If the equipped card were to be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

Lalala
Fairy/Union/Effect
LIGHT/3*
0 ATK, 1500 DEF
Effect: Once per turn, this card can be equipped onto "Lololo". Whilst this card is equipped, the equipped monster gains 900 ATK, and 2400 DEF. If this card is equipped, once per turn, by paying 500 Life Points, you may Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. If you do, that monster cannot attack this turn. If this card is equipped to another monster, you may Special Summon it to the field. If this card is destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated. If the equipped card were to be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Grave-Looper
( 1 Star / DARK / Machine / Effect Monster )
0 / 1450

When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Grave-Looper" from your Graveyard in face-up Attack position.

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
Years
I haven't read much on YGO's rules or cards in forever, but I came up with a few of my own cards that I would implement into an RP deck that I'll need help building. I'll post a thread about it later.

Gentleman's Agreement
Normal Spell
You and the opponent agree to wager an amount of Life Points between 100 and 1000. Then flip a coin. If heads, you gain your wager plus the amount of life points lost by your opponent. If tails, you opponent gains their wager plus the amount of life points you agreed to.
Uncommon

High-Low
Normal Spell
Roll 5 die. Then guess whether the number of the next roll will be higher or lower than the current number. If you are correct, you gain 1000 life points. If you are incorrect, you lose 1000 life points.
Uncommon

Casino Palace
Field Spell
While Casino Palace is in play, the effects of cards that use dice rolls or coin flips, when applicable, are doubled.
Rare

Accident Insurance
Continuous Trap
When an opponent's monster attacks your life points directly, you gain life points equal to half of the attacking monster's current Offense.
Rare

Bad Poker Face
Normal Spell
Your opponent must reveal his or her current hand.
Common

One-armed Bandit
Normal monster
4/Soldier/Wind
1600/1200
This pour soul lost an arm and a leg to gambling, and wants them back.
Common

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
So...it's just me rating cards these days? FINE, I see how it is. :<

Kirby: Yay attribute change? not really worth using unless we have some kind of special support that relies on Kirby being of a specific attribute, but very fitting of the character.

King Dedede: Yeeeah, that effect may as well not be there for the most part. Usually a weakish high-level vanilla that has the added penalty of not being treated like a vanilla. The king could use a secondary effect right about now.

Lololo and Lalala: Hoo...quite intriguing, actually. Regardless of which is equipped with which, they make a 2400/2400 monster that can seriously turn the tide of monster presence, though given the prevalence of spin and destruct effects, they probably won't last long without support. Needs the usual union monster wording, though, as in their current state they can't equip. :O

Grave-Looper: Infinite graveyard loop, but you knew that already. Fun fact: if you flip Rainbow Life and activate card of safe return you can suicide slam these little guys for infinite draws and infinite LP gain in one, neat package. Yeah, there are reasons why infinite graveyard loops tend to be plugged.

Gentleman's Agreement: Eww...so much that could go wrong with this. First off, coming to an agreement with the opponent could potentially leave the whole game stuck if people can't agree on a value. Just say the opponent decides and leave it at that. Anyway, bleah card. If you're going to gamble, you should do it for something a lot more valuable than puny LP gain and the stakes should always be high. I'll take The Paths of Destiny over this any day.

High-Low: Just...what do you mean by '5 die'? Is that a five-sided die? (which, incidentally, violates basic YGO pracitce where the only die you roll is a six-sided one) Or five dies? Standard wording, please. The YGO Wikia is there for all your wording reference needs. And what next roll? If it's rolling a five-sided die then there will be no 'next roll' because you only roll once by this effect. If its five dies, then at which point do you call higher or lower? And what happens if you get the same result? Guaranteed loss on that one? D:

Casino Palace: Again, what. Do. You. MEAN? Double as in apply the effect twice? Doubled as in double the numerical values of damage/LP gain (in which case this is already broken as hell because of Dice Jar)? As is, I haven't the foggiest idea what this card is even trying to do. ~~

Accident Insurance: ...offense. Tell me, why in the name of all that is sweet and sugary do you feel compelled to pull a new term from goodness knows where when the one used in actual wordings could be found with a quick glance at this very page? Some basic effort, please.

Card itself...ehh, basically amount to halving the damage you take from direct attacks, so I guess it's not half bad, especially since two copies means you take no damage from direct attacks. Fair enough, I suppose.

Bad Poker Face: Now I'm sure we have a card that does the same thing already. Has its uses, I guess.

One-armed Bandit: Average subpar vanilla monster.

Meh, this and that, bits and pieces, not like anyone besides me actually comments anyway.

False Charity
Normal Spell

Your opponent draws 3 cards. During their next End Phase, your opponent sends their entire Hand to the Graveyard.

Guilt of the Victor
Continuous Spell

Whenever a Monster on the Field is destroyed, the controller of the destroyed Monster draws a card.

Plot Hole

Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack while you control a face-up "Toon World". Remove the attacking Monster from play and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Toon Monster from your Deck.

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
Years
Sorry for the doublepost. I thought I wouldn't have time to edit a badly-made post that was virtually drama. I was on a bus, hence the rush. Anyway, 5 die meant 5 dice and double meant double life point gain/loss...and I guess I'll just stick to regular cards seeing as my ideas are, in a word, bad. I might make more later. Anyway, even if I don't know the rules, if only for the sake that it's as a gesture of thanks, I'll try grading your cards...

False Charity:
This can potentially destroy decks that rely on waiting for having combos of cards in the hand and using them all at once. It'd also wreak havoc with more "enemy draws cards" cards and Infinite Cards in play.

Guilt of the Victor: Would this refer to monsters destroyed by ANYTHING? If so, then in unofficial games cards like Raigeki would let you deck your opponent. In official-ruled games I have no clue...but overall very neat.

Plot Hole:
I don't remember there being very many toon monsters. then again, it's been forever. Very useful for Toon decks, especially if you have something like Return from the Different Dimension or other cards that get back cards removed from play.

I'll try reviewing more, just so you don't have such a heavy workload.

EDIT: Also, I found an image that, if edited to look a little more toony, would be perfect for Plot Hole.

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Grave-Looper: Infinite graveyard loop, but you knew that already. Fun fact: if you flip Rainbow Life and activate card of safe return you can suicide slam these little guys for infinite draws and infinite LP gain in one, neat package. Yeah, there are reasons why infinite graveyard loops tend to be plugged.

Colossal Fighter is now my new favorite card?

Not-So-Colossal Fighter
( 4 Stars / EARTH / Warrior / Normal Monster / Tuner )
1600 / 600

A stoic warrior made from various types of metal. Although he does not wield the power he seeks yet, this warrior strives to pester the militant like his superior with his would-be regenerative powers.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Well, you wanted King Dedede's true existance, right?

Mecha Hammer
Spell/Equip
Effect: This card can only be equipped to "King Dedede". The equipped monster gains 800 ATK. Once per turn, you may destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. If you do so, The equipped monster cannot attack.

Ability Dilemma
Trap/Continuous
Effect: This card can only be activated if "Kirby" is on the field. Once per turn, you may destroy all cards that have the same attribute as 1 "Kirby" that is on your side of the field. If you do so, you cannot attack this turn.

Sis and Bro Unity
Spell/Continuous
Effect: If "Lololo" or "Lalala" is sent from being equipped to the graveyard, you may Special Summon the destroyed monster next turn by paying 500 Life Points. If there isn't a "Lololo" or a "Lalala" on the field, destroy this card.

Masked Dedede
Aqua/Effect
DARK/9*
4000 ATK, 3000 DEF
Effect: This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 1 "King Dedede" that is equipped with "Mecha Hammer" to the Graveyard. If this card was destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated. This card's name is treated as "King Dedede". When this card is destroyed, you may add any Spell or Trap card with "Mask" in it's name from your deck to your hand.

And a little fix...

Lololo
Fairy/Union/Effect
LIGHT/3*
1500 ATK, 0 DEF
Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster, you may equip it onto "Lalala". Whilst this card is equipped, the equipped monster gains 2400 ATK, and 900 DEF. If this card is equipped, once per turn, you may pay 500 Life Points to destroy 1 of your opponents monsters. If you do, the equipped monster cannot attack this turn. If this card is equipped to another monster, you may unequip it and Special Summon it to the field. If this card is destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated. If the equipped card were to be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

Lalala
Fairy/Union/Effect
LIGHT/3*
0 ATK, 1500 DEF
Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster, you may equip it onto "Lololo". Whilst this card is equipped, the equipped monster gains 900 ATK, and 2400 DEF. If this card is equipped, once per turn, by paying 500 Life Points, you may Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. If you do, that monster cannot attack this turn. If this card is equipped to another monster, you may unequipped it and Special Summon it to the field. If this card is destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated. If the equipped card were to be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

Last edited:

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
Years
I'll try reviewing the first, second, and fourth cards, seeing as I don't know much about Union Monsters.

Mecha Hammer: This reminds me of destructive burst stream, only you keep it. If you could have 3 Dededes with these hammers you could easily sweep the opposing team. Small attack boost is good too. Overall I don't have a number grade, but it can be cheap if make sure it's gotten immediately.

Ability Dilemna: Meh ability. If the person has a deck based entirely around one type or you use a card to change their types, it could potentially negate your opponent's monsters. Don't know what else to say.

Masked Dedede: Special Summon method is a bit simple for something so powerful.Based on it being treated as "King Dedede", it could also get the Mecha Hammer, which makes it able to power through many monsters even with equip effects. However, the mask effect I'm not sure about. How many cards have "Mask" in them, anyway? Overall a powerful card...but I'm no pro.

Anyway, I gave it my best shot. Hope you like the feedback.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Update of a card that is fairly cheap.

Mecha Hammer
Spell/Equip
Effect: This card can only be equipped to "King Dedede". The equipped monster gains 800 ATK. Once per turn, you may destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. If you do so, The equipped monster cannot attack this turn. This card cannot be added to your hand from your deck or by any card effect.

A new card:

Kracko Jr.
Aqua/Effect
WIND/4*
1800 ATK, 1200 DEF
Effect: If this card was destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated. If this card is destroyed by battle, in 2 turns, you may Special Summon 1 "Kracko" from your deck by removing this card from your Graveyard from play.

Kracko
Aqua/Effect
WIND/7*
2500 ATK, 2200 DEF
Effect: If this card was destroyed in battle by "Kirby", "Kirby"'s effect is not activated. Once per turn, you may Special Summon 1 "Waddle Doo"* from your hand to the field. If you do, that monster cannot attack this turn.

* To be added.

Back