• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite anime opening (or ending)?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Higurashi No Naka Koro Ni's op was Pretty much a perfect opening, song and content ~ nipah.

Death Note's first opening was amazing.

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo has a cool one, love the song and the animation effects are good.

Clannad and Clannad ~ The After Story are both good, prefer the 2nd song but overall the original Clannad opening slightly more awesome. Both of these are really pretty songs. :)

Black Lagoon, Yu Gi-Oh!, Angel Beats! and Highschool Of The Boobs Dead all deserve a mention.

As for endings I can only remember the epic that is Clannad's Dango Daikazoku and Bleach's first ending, Life Is A Boat.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
Years
Here's an obscure one. I've loved both the opening and the ending of Antique Bakery. They're catchy and look quite unique. =3

And as for one most find overrated, the first Bleach opening. I don't care that it has nothing to do with the show, it was catchy and looked artsy and great.

I actually like most of the Bleach openings and endings. I don't watch it anymore, but I like checking back regularly to see new openings and endings. XD

Beck~ I guess it's really rather simple... but I love it.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. So crazy and perfect. (You really must watch this anime if you haven't already.)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
My favorite anime openings are Shuffle (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Precious Time, Glory Days (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX) and DTecno-life (Bleach).

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
The opening to Gundam Wing, not only for nostalgias sake but also for the theme song, has got to be my favorite. FLCLs is cool too but I <3 the Pillows.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Cowboy Bebop takes both.

Tank!:

[ythd]FM99ufkxY6g[/ythd]

The Real Folk Blues:

[ythd]LGAnQDj8ais[/ythd]

One of the best animu ever has the best Opening, Ending and OST ever made.

I WONDER IF THERE'S A CONNECTION?

zekes

Banned
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
I like Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Naruto and One piece. I rely to manga to get some latest updates on the story.

mochilicious

the first little piggy
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 6, 2016
Bleach OP 3: Ichirin no Hana
Bleach OP 13 (?): Ranpu no Melody
And Amatsuki's opening, which I don't know the name of.

Back