• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum Dragonite's Trade Thread!!!!

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
Years
well theres nothing i want but if you got a karrablast i could catch a shelmet and we could trade but give me some time to catch the shelmet :)

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
Years
thanks for the awesome dratini XD

Edit: Johnny18 i have caught the shelmet when i trade the shelmet and you trade the karrablast, shelmet should evolve and you have a lv31 accelgor :D

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
thanks for the awesome dratini XD

Edit: Johnny18 i have caught the shelmet when i trade the shelmet and you trade the karrablast, shelmet should evolve and you have a lv31 accelgor :D

Thanks...I will go and try to catch a karrablast
After both of them evolve, can I have both of them?

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
just wondering if you can breed me pokemons with specific egg moves OR can you bring pokemons with Gen 4 only moves into your B/W... I have plenty of spoils from the battle subway (power items) and 1 master ball w/c i got from having 50 trade in wifi... and legends too:

Spoiler:

This are the specific pokemons with move I am looking for:
Spoiler:

EDIT - forgot to include there an untouched lv. 47 dialga and alamos darkrai

Back