• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Yes yes yes! I love it!

Have you seen... Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Nope, but seen it a few times on myanimelist.

Since I have a new theme, this time about SKET Dance, have you seen it?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Yes!

Have you seen Clannad? Since the 2 guys Satoshi and Houtaro from Hyouka have the same seiyuus as their Clannad counterparts; Tomoyo and Sunohara.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
Years
I watched Clannad, but it just didn't sit well with me. It might have been a breath of fresh air to those who are not used to it, but not for this person.
I guess remembering Maison Ikkoku while I watched Clannad made things unfair for the anime.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Since you didn't specify a title, I'll repeat and say that I haven't. I haven't even heard of it before reading this post.

And now, has anyone watched Excel Saga? The anime is so much better than the manga, it's ... a bit spicy though ... I think it qualifies as ecchi, but I'm not sure.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
Years
The anime for Excel Saga is different, much different from the manga. But I agree with you that it is better than the manga. The same goes for Golden Boy. The anime is ecchi but innocent, the manga is not. AT ALL. I dropped the manga after one particular chapter featuring 3 girls.
Freezing, I did not like the anime one bit. They changed Satellizer's clothing which made me stop watching.
Clothing changes were in the anime version of Gokujou - Gokurakuin Joshikou Ryou Monogatari of the wild health teacher.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
The anime for Excel Saga is different, much different from the manga. But I agree with you that it is better than the manga. The same goes for Golden Boy. The anime is ecchi but innocent, the manga is not. AT ALL. I dropped the manga after one particular chapter featuring 3 girls.
Freezing, I did not like the anime one bit. They changed Satellizer's clothing which made me stop watching.
Clothing changes were in the anime version of Gokujou - Gokurakuin Joshikou Ryou Monogatari of the wild health teacher.
You need to say whether you watched the anime previous poster posted and ask about one yourself...
Not review it...

Oh my... well... I haven't seen Freezing and seen Gokujou.

What about another short... Teekyuu?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
I dunno, I think reviewing helps making it no listing. I just think the new anime should be more evident.

But moving on, no I haven't, has anyone ever watched Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - or whatever combination it is-?
It's such a funny anime/manga.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
A bit of it. A friend of mine thought it was really boring but I kind of liked it, especially after I formed a complex time travel theory about the two main characters being the same person.

Speaking of time travel, Steins;Gate?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Yea, overrated to be exact.

Have you seen Accel World, since it comes from the same world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back