• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HGSS Overworld Sprite in FR Style

Are you using this resource?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Delta231

A noob
Years
HGSS Fire Breather in FR Style

unknown.png

Delta231

A noob
Years
Have you thought about making the world of the V, VI and VII gene? that is, a great project that brings together all the games in the FR style? I think it's a lot to ask ...

I won't think I would do all other gens. Sorry. There's a lot of OWs to be made I have done 57 only and there are like 40 more. If you could help then this project could be completed faster.

Last edited:

Delta231

A noob
Years
Thanks to m.vit for making some OWs for me. I just finished doing their last frame

HGSS Cue Ball in FR Style

unknown.png

HGSS Biker in FR Style

unknown.png

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
This is an amazing resource! If I were making a hack with these kinds of sprites, I would definitely be using this resource.

Delta231

A noob
Years
Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been with school lately. More progress will be done after 23rd September i.e. after my exams.

Delta231

A noob
Years
[Revamped] HGSS Picnicker in FR Style
hgss_picnicker_in_fr_style_by_delta2318-dcntsgo.png

[Revamped] HGSS Camper in FR Style
hgss_camper_in_fr_style_by_delta2318-dcntg8d.png

Last edited:

Delta231

A noob
Years
OP is updated with images and a new download link :smile:

EDIT: Some of the OWs need some revamping and I won't be getting much time to work on them. I need someone to help me. If you are interested please DM me.

Last edited:
Back