• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage - Raikou Dorm

Iny just stands there Awkwardly, Still blushing.

"O-oh! No! You weren't interrupting anything... t-that was just... um... well... I dunno it was just... odd for me... heh... I never really expected to see a girl looking like... that out here..."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I just didnt expect it either and she didnt seem to act too uncomfortably with you" she explained nervously.

"Sorry you had to see that... I'm Mark Wilson. I was actually going to help her figure out what her classes were... The Cafeteria isn't too far from here I don't think. Its just a couple buildings down. Its between the Dorms and the Cafeteria you can't miss it. Kids are bound to be all over there getting breakfast."

"It's okay, If anything it was jut awkward. Not something I expected to see on my second day here..." She explained. "Anyway Thanks, My name is Iny, And before you say anything yes I know it's a weird name." She says all but ignoring the Cafeteria Explanation "Do you think I should wait for her so I can properly apologize? I didn't mean to stare, but I didnt know what to do really..."

Last edited:

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Daniel waked up with an "Ouch!", as he fell of his bed. Happily, his pokémon were already awake, and his things were ready to go. Daniel took a glance to the clock. 5 a.m. He wasn't used to waking up this early, so he grunted while he got up. Five minutes later, he was ready to go. He took a glance to the schedule in the wall. "Practical battling and Self-defense. Oh well. Life goes on", sighed Daniel. He locked his room as his pokémon climbed to his shoulders and pockets. With Argo taking one more nap on his trainer's pocket, and Fira and Draca struggling not to fall asleep on Daniel's shoulders, the group headed downstairs. It was still to early to go to class, so Daniel took a glance to the news. Argo waked up suddenly. "Treeck?"(Team Rocket?), asked Argo. " Char char, mander mander" (I thought they were tailors. Now we have tailors attacking the island. We are all doomed), sarcasticly joked Fira. "Tinin, dratini"(No, that was team pocket), remembered Draca to Fira.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper - Entei Dorm

Sammy woke up with a start, violently rolling over and thumping onto the floor of her room with an undignified squawk that could probably be heard throughout the Dorm. What time was it? Why hadn't her alarm woken her? Had she set an alarm? She hadn't set an alarm! She was still wearing yesterday's clothes! No time to check the time, no time to even think about the time - she was going to be late! On her first day! A whirlwind of clothes staggered across her room as she tried to half-run and strip at the same time. Practically tripping into the shower she turned the water on full blast, screeching as the icy cold water hit her. Jumping around she made all sorts of unusual and pained noises waiting for the water to heat, only realising once it was already wet that her hair still had clips in it. Painfully removing them (with more sounds like a Glameow fighting a Snubbul) she was finally able to get on with her shower.

Falling out of the shower a few minutes later, sparkling clean, she towelled herself off quickly and gave her hair a quick dry as well, tying it back in a ponytail so it would be out of the way. She didn't give a great deal of time every morning to her appearance, but today was about necessity! She was going to have to sprint through the halls to make it to class without being expelled. Quickly throwing on the -ahem- necessities (unlike a red-haired student one dorm over) she fell back onto her bed getting her socks on, rolling off with another thump to scramble through her chest of drawers and pull out a pair of ripped old jeans. Hopping into them she collided with first one wall, then the other, then her bookshelf. She almost performed a forward roll careening across the room to grab her sneakers, tugging them on with a grunt before pulling on a plain black long sleeved tee. Getting her head stuck in one of the arm holes earned a shriek of frustration before she finally managed to get it on, grabbing the first hoodie she could find. Fortunately it was one of her favorites - one of her many tops that made it look like she was being eaten alive by a pokemon.

A dark purple was the base, with red, black and yellow markings across the front. The sleeves were wide and baggy, and the collar displayed a set of fangs directly under her chin. When she flipped the hood up it revealed a top set of fangs beneath a set of reptilian eyes, the overall effect being that she was being swallowed by an Arbok, with her face visible inside its mouth. Macabre...

Clipping on her magnetic belt she connected her two pokeballs and one Luxury ball to it - her pokemon could come out when she wasn't going to have to run eighty eight miles an hour to be able to go back in time and actually make her class - grabbing her backpack and hurridely putting her watch back on. At which point she checked the time. Of which she had... plenty. She was not only not late, but was in fact ahead of schedule due to the speed she had gotten ready at.

"I... will... not... freak out..." She said through gritted teeth, eyes squeezed shut.

A great deal more sound came out of her room, which had already sounded like a circus was fighting itself in there. Specifically screams, and what sounded like things being attacked. Her door shook violently a few times before she finally emerged, the very image of poise. Smiling at a few other students she took a deep breath and and headed over towards the Dorm television set, drawn by the news report. Team Rocket... she had never encountered them herself, but certainly knew them by reputation. If any of them tried anything around her they would have the full fury of her bad start to the day unleashed upon them.

Alexander Vance - Suicine Dorm

Xander sat in the armchair in his dorm room, fully dressed and watching his private television set. Fine Unovan black leather shoes, pressed black trousers, Tauros leather black belt and a well-fitting black t-shirt were his simple attire, brought together stylishly by his white Lugia Dorm jacket. The fact that he was in Suicine Dorm was a joke he refused to participate in - he was a Lugia student and always would be. The best, the gifted, the few. But it was the contents of the news that had him concerned right now.

Team Rocket were on the island, stirring up trouble openly and without care. He had arrived by boat yesterday, returning to the Academy after a leave of absence to attend his fathers trial. Had the Team Rocket agents been on the same boat? Had his return been used as some sort of opportunity to infiltrate the island? None of these operations were his Fathers style, so it seemed unlikely that he had a direct involvement. But if that were the case and someone else was running this little debacle then they were certainly stepping on toes by causing fuss at Teddy Vance's sons school. Suspicion would naturally be directed towards Xander, drawing further attention to the Vance's in general... precisely what they were trying to avoid just now. The other possibilities were that his Father had been consulted and approved this operation, or that whoever was running it was so highly ranked they didn't need to get his Fathers permission. Or...

With a sigh he get up from the chair and switched off the television. The information regarding a "mysterious girl" was of no interest to him at this point, as it didn't seem to pertain to Team Rocket. There was no way to figure out what was going on without more informaion, and that presented it's own set of questions. Did he seek out Team Rocket and use his Fathers influence to learn more? If so, what then? If he waited for more information to become available by itself then he could be caught up in an investigation before he held all the cards... his connection to the Rockets would make him a person of interest.

Tilting his head he listened to Hilda's announcement. He was indeed in that class, something which amused him to no end... perhaps it was serendipity though. If this teacher was taking them all on an investigation of her own, he could use that as a cover for his own interests. Today would certainly be interesting, he thought as he left his room.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Room 14

Shawn woke up slowly, not sure of anything that happened the other night. He felt his head, knowing that he was still bandaged up. He noticed Zapper sleeping near the window. As Shawn sat up, Zapper woke up, shaking her head and smiling. "(Are you ok?)" Zapper asked, seeing he was still a little shaky. Shawn went to the shower and cleaned up, taking off his bandages and replacing them with new ones. He changed his clothes, but still wore the yellow jacket given to him his first day. It still had some blood spots on it, but it should still be ok. He clothed himself and returned Zapper to her pokeball before walking down to the common room.

As Shawn came down, he heard the report about Team Rocket on the news. He thought he was hearing things at first. How were they back in power? Weren't they disbanded many years ago? He shook his head, still woozy from last night, and walked outside. He was feeling hungry so he was heading for the cafeteria for breakfast. On the way there, he saw the class list posted on the wall. He saw his name on the lists and smiled. Those classes were right up his alley. He walked quickly to the cafeteria and got his breakfast. It was really quiet as he sat down and ate.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Whitney Eli
Pokeball.png
017.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Suicune Dorm > Cafeteria

Chapter Two: Part Three
Academic Training!

Awaking with a yawn, Whitney gazed down at her 'bed', which turned out to be her workbench. No wonder it was so stiff! *Yaaaaawwwwwnn...* "Mmmm... Oh, the new glasses blueprint! Did I finish last night...? I can't remember... Oh, there they are!" She picked up a thin black-framed pair of glasses with a small and almost unnoticeable button at the top of the right lens' frame. She put them on and pressed the button, her right lens lighting up and spitting out information at an extremely fast pace; only Whitney could read quite so fast. "Well, everything's in order," Whitney stretched, heading to the bathroom to get ready.

When she and Pidge were both clean and well-groomed, she put on her very favorite clothes and her glasses for the time, as well as most of her vitals in a newly formatted Heads-Up Display. "Well, we've got a morning to kill, right Pidge?" The valiant bird's chirp was an affirmative. Sticking another blueprint or two and some miscellaneous junk technology parts, along with her handy tools into her backpack. She opened the pocket for Pidge who dove right in, giving Whitney her 'angelic' appearance once more. "Well, breakfast next! Brain food!" Her cheer was simultaneous with Pidge's, who was equally excited. She walked out of her dorm (ignoring odd looks at her 'angel wings') and headed to the cafeteria.

Arriving, Whitney got in line, deciding hot cakes and sausage would be a nice start for the day, and took her tray to the more quiet corner of the cafeteria, eating decently-sized bites in between her inventing. She had shoe-shaped metal plates and microchips, and was using a pen-shaped welding tool, small sparks flying about in her direction.

Years
Ryan Newson

Ryan stirred in his sleep. It was early morning and he had been asleep for quite a while. He looked over and switched his TV on to see an announcement that made him sit bolt upright. The headlines of the news channel read:
"Team Rocket in The Trainer's Academy!"
What‽ Team Rocket, at the academy‽ How‽ All these questions and more flooded Ryan's brain and being this early in the morning, wasn't a good idea. He switched the TV off and stretched, still thinking about Team Rocket. Ryan yawned and threw off his duvet. His legs still hadn't woken up properly just yet which meant that he just had to sit in the bed for now and stretch. Which he sure did.

A little while later, he stood up and went into his bathroom and turned on his shower. After showering, he got dressed and stepped outside. It felt cold to him so he stepped inside and grabbed his overcoat. After putting it on, still half-asleep, Ryan began to trudge over the the cafeteria.

Whilst walking over to the cafeteria, Ryan decided to call out his Charizard and just talk with him for a bit.
CHAAAAAR! Charizard roared when he came out of the pokeball.
"Please, be quiet." Moaned Ryan to Charizard. Charizard looked a little sad at this so Ryan said, "I'm sorry. I'm just so- so tired." yawning throughout. At this, Charizard seemed happier and they walked over to the cafeteria together.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Steven Yew - A new day

Yew awoke to the monotonous buzzing of the bedside alarm clock. An outstretched hand switched it off, and Yew sat up. He took a shower and brushed his teeth, feeling quite rejuvenated afterwards. Dressing in a black suit with a white shirt and blue tie, Yew came out to the front room, where Tetra was preparing breakfast. She finished up, and set the table, not even noticing Yew. Once Tetra was done with breakfast, she turned around, jumpin when she saw Yew. She recovered quickly enough, and said, Master Yew. You suprised me! Well, as you can most likely see, breakfast is ready. Come, sit. I made your favorite! Yew sat at his usual spot, Tetra accross from him. She was right, she had made his favorite. Poached eggs atop an English muffin, practically drowned in sauce. He devoured it, along with a mug of coffee, and was soon out the door, picking up a briefcase on the way out. His Pokeballs were on the inside of his jacket, all but Tetra inside them, as per the norm. Today, his hat stayed on the rack, Yew preferring to have his chocolate brown hair slicked back instead.

A few minutes from his apartment found Yew and Tetra on the road to the academy, and in another ten they were in Yew's classroom. Yew set down his briefcase on his desk, and cracked his knuckles. Time for some changes! Unbeknown to him, Yew had missed the announcement, and thus was still in the dark about the Rocket incident. The first change he and Tetra made was to put the desks in a circle, his desk at the head. A few posters were already on the wall, the most prominent of which had the Unown alphabet on it. Tetra used her mental capabilities to put a few more up, and Yew busied himself by emptyin the briefcase, which contained a few novelty items and the day's plans and assignments. Yew began setting up the knicknacks on his desk: A Newtons Cradle, a small and ancient, yet still intact, sculpture of Raquaza that he had found during one of his expeditions in the Hoenn region, a fossilized tooth that was as big as one of Yew's hands, and a chunk of pottery with unknown lettering all over it. Most of the text was unrecognizable, save the word "Friendship". He also set up his laptop, which started up with a small bing.

Tetra, who had finished her work, came over. Yew stood up, and said, "Alrighty then, now we wait for the students!"

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Academy Grounds -> Entei Dorms -> Cafeteria

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

It is starting to get late, Kilik thought. Thanksgiving's just about over... He'll give them a call tomorrow & see how they're doing. It's cold outside, which doesn't bother Kilik much. It was high-time for sleep, for classes would be difficult tomorrow. A nap after sleep is extraneous, so no naps. "It's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow, Mana." Kilik waved Mana farewell & began walking towards the Entei Dorms once more with Tentou. Soon, all his Pokemon should be getting food. They haven't eaten in a while.

Back in his room, Kilik let out all his Pokemon: Yaiba, Mistress, Pierce, & Ganta. Kilik gave them whatever remaining food he had left, plus that in his backpack. Pierce & Mistress didn't have much manners, Yaiba had plenty, & Ganta didn't eat much. Perhaps he wasn't used to delicious food. Tentou enjoyed his food plenty, he also gave any food he had left to his friends since he already ate back at the Cafeteria. Kilik was changing in his pj's for the night & headed off to bed. Soon after, one tear fell out of one of his eyes. No parent...

-

The next morning, Yaiba & Tentou were cleaning the room up. Mistress was lazying around. Ganta tried his best to help, with little success. His poor eyesight. Pierce was still sleeping, hanging on the ceiling. As for Kilik, who was dressed up & cleaned up, was watching the news on TV. The news was shocking. "Da** it!" Kilik was dangerously pi**** off. He smashed his fist into his palm, angry. Team Rocket, here on the island. The worse thing to come. Anyone could be part of Team Rocket, or not. He can't be too certain. It's certain what Kilik has to do after class: train, protect Kiyoko, & look for information about Team Rocket. What are their motives? Why are they here? Has their boss returned, or do they have a new leader?

Once all of his Pokemon had their breakfast, Kilik turned off the TV, returned his Pokemon back in their Pokeballs & headed to the cafeteria for breakfest. As he walked, he glanced at every person he passed by, looking for any suspicious characters. Anybody could be part of Team Rocket. Anybody...

Once Kilik got his plate of pancakes, eggs & milk, he looked around where to sit. Someone caught his eye, a girl tinkering with something in the corner. She had a Pidgeotto with her. She seems suspicious... "Hey," he greeted as he walked over to her & sat down next to her. Could she be part of Team Rocket?

Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne shuffled his notes, straightening them and laying them out on the desk. He was aware that teachers were meant to be in their classes fairly early, save those who had other jobs to take care of at that time, but he was fairly certain that he had arrived a bit too early to his classroom. Looking at the clock he realised that the majority of the student body would be either eating breakfast or on their way to the cafeteria
I probably should calm down, I'm usually much more level headed than this... although it is nice to have some excitement in my life again.

Zayne looked around the classroom. It was set out in a fairly traditional way with his desk in a top corner near the blackboard and the student desks facing the board in orderly rows. But it was missing anything that made the room his, and whilst he knew his class would spend plenty of time outside at the training fields, minus the single ice field that he and Yew had inadvertently destroyed, he felt as though his classroom should feel somewhat homely to himself at least.

Reaching into his bag he withdrew a few simple educational posters he had brought with him, not knowing if the school provided them and released Aura to help him attach them to to the walls of the class not occupied by windows. He kept the room relatively sparse in all honesty with the few posters he put up being one containing quotes from several professors and trainers, one with a list of common abilities pokemon could possess and the final one depicting the physiology and attributes of the pokemon infernape and giving some interesting information on it, he himself was clueless as to why he had chosen infernape.

Zayne decided to go over the text books in the shelf at the back, his class would have a good mix of both practical work and theory and he hoped the name of the unit wasn't misleading. The books, some of which he had personally requested, were mostly on physiology, abilities and battle strategies.

He looked back at Aura
"You can stay out for now but you'll need to go back into your pokeball for the lesson." As per usual Aura nodded his head and grunted his approval rather than conversing in the manor most other pokemon could, some Lucario had gained telepathic communication through their mastery of aura power but despite being a formidable opponent Aura had never gained that skill.

Zayne felt much more comfortable with the posters up and Aura's company despite the fact his classroom was much more sparse than many of the ones he had walked past, it felt almost like the small home he had in Hoenn, a small cabin hidden within a large bush. Nearly empty, butt pleasant to be in. Zayne, now with Aura, continued to await the arrival of his students in a much more calm state of mind.

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Daniel scratched his head. What in the darn Distorced World ((Giratina's place)) was Team Rocket? In a place media were afraid of, Team Rocket was easily mixed with Team Pocket, famous tailors. Where Daniel lived, they could only turn on the Tv one time a year, and only if there was a huge thunderstorm. They had tried, earlier, to use electric pokémon, but they couldn't handle the job. But why did they need Tv? Twice a year, dragon pokémon of all regions came to his village and made a festival to thank his family. It was incredibly, amazingly, wait for it.... Epic. You never knew where to look. While Dragonite, Salamence and Charizard danced in the air, Tyranitar, Shelgon and Haxorus played music on the ground. Daniel looked at his schedule. Practical Battling and Self-defense... On the afternoon. Daniel almost ripped the schedule in half. He woke up at 5 a.m. to have classes after everyone had their first classes. "CHarrr?!Charrrr"(REALLY?! If I ever see whoever made this...), said Fira taking a peek at the schedule."Tiiiiiiiiin"(Shhh.... Look at the news), said Draca. "And today, we wish you a happy nacional box day", said the reporter in the news. "Treeecko?!"(National Box day?!), said Argo surprised."Dradradra..."(What in Arceus name...), asked Draca. "Charchar, mander char mande charrrr man man der der!"(Apraised be Arceus above! They heard my suggestion!), happily shouted Fira. "Drrrraaaa?"(What?), asked Draca and Argo, staring at Fira.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Whitney Eli
Pokeball.png
017.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Cafeteria

Chapter Two: Part Four
Academic Training!

She paused from her welding as some boy randomly approached her with a 'Hey' greeting and sat down at the table. "Oh, hey," she replied, obviously distracted by the metal plates she was building. "Solar panels for the front and also works to keep it in place," she began mumbling to herself, "solar-powered ignition and thrust, but what about balance..." She started to use her welding pen again, causing more sparks as she fused the corners of the microchips onto the centers of the plates. "Hey Pidge?" Whitney asked the bird, whose head popped out of the backpack. "Can you bring me, uh... Four metal tabs... Two fireproof rings, and the other two metal plates?"

Pidge dove back into the backpack, handing Whitney the next piece sh asked for every time she held her hand up. "Thanks Pidge, you're a great assistant. Maybe it should have both of our names on it," she chuckled lightly, before going back to work. "Weld the rings down at the bottom, connect them to the chips... Weld the tabs so they stay in place... Done."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Cafeteria

Lucia's sleep was interrupted by a clawed hand shaking her a bit. Lucia just mumbled in her sleep and slowly got up, stretching her arms over her head andyawning a bit. The Scizor simply grunted and stood agains the wall, idly looking over his claws as his trainer got up and gathered her clothes. There was plenty of time before she would get to class so there would be a good amount of time for her to catch breakfast and get off to her first class. A quick check informed her that her first class would be History and Mythology. Hm... interesting. Yesterday there had been only one class and yet she was scheduled for two. The adminstration must have wanted to squeeze in another class. Well, that class would be breeding and eggs so that would be a new field for Lucia to see. Though with history she was pretty sure she knew her stuff. She just hoped that there wouldn't be any large assignments or having to go to the library to flip through hundreds of pages. The flashbacks of her pervious private schooling caused her to shudder. She would simply die if she had to write up another five page paper!

As she combed out her hair she put back on her belt and readied her backpack and headed out. Locking the door behind her LUcia once more looked down at her phone and opened up her class list. Luckily thanks to her explorations she knew just where to go for the class. She didn't know if there would be enough time to talk to Mark, but he did already put up a place they could meet up at later today. She just hoped he wasn't still too broken up over yesterday. It was then when she heard the annoucement. Team Rocket here? Wait... surely the school could check records right? Did that mean they could check to see which students were legitimately students? Anyway, she shrugged off that concern for now. So far no one had tried to harm her or tried to talk to her about team rocket. She just had to stay calm and not panic... though with an announcement this big and with what happened to the TM store she hightly doubted that the other students would remain calm. It would be a mass hysteria out there in fact. There would be false claims of some others doing wrong, students being escorted out and having their reputations ruined, which in turn could open the school up to lawsuits.

So for now, to calm herself, she would just head to the cafeteria. Besides, with Roberto by her side no one would dare harm her. The cafeteria wasn't filled that much thankfully, just a small handful of students. Lucia gathered some eggs, not too much mind you, and she sat down, pacing her eating. There was time to get to class, and thankfully it looked like none of the other students had yet started running around panicking. That was good.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years

Gwen Deallus - Raikou dorm

Gwen got dressed in silence, throwing on a pair of denim shorts, a green vest and her leather jacket. Once she had finished toweling dry her hair, Gwen left her room and headed back to the common-room with Amber following close behind. Reentering the main room she found that Mark and the unknown girl were still there. Thankful that she hadn't scared them both off, she decided that denial was the best approach. Nothing at all had happened, it was all a horrible dream. She waved in greeting to both of them, and then turned to the girl;

"Hey there. I'm Gwen. Uh, yeah sorry about earlier. What's your name?" Gwen said, introducing herself.

A slight blush flushed her cheeks as she spoke and Amber peered around her trainers legs with curiosity, recognizing Mark but not the other student. Gwen struggled to think of something to break the awkward silence with but eventually managed to form the words;

"So... I don't suppose either of you would know where I could find the class list for the day do you?" Gwen said, stubbornly ignoring the lingering awkwardness.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark was about to answer Iny but wouldn't you know it, Gwen showed up just on time, and fully clothed this time too. Unfortunately for Mark, the image of her in a towel would be stuck in his mind for a little while. It was a boy thing and all. She was a pretty strange girl that much was certain. It was a good thing Mark was fond of weird stuff or he'd be sent running by now.

"Hey Gwen. Nah its alright. I guess you could have been more indecent out there I suppose. Haha." Mark joked. Hey she could joke about that stuff so why not Mark?

"There's some class lists in the Cafeteria. Good spot since everybody heads over there for breakfast anyways. I was actually going to head over there myself if you guys want to tag along with me. I don't think we ever had time to finish our conversation last night Gwen." Mark said.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage - Raikou Dorms

Iny just stood there contemplating to herself until sure enough, there that girl was walking towards them, fully dressed this time.

"Hey there. I'm Gwen. Uh, yeah sorry about earlier. What's your name?"

"Oh, My name is Iny. Sorry about earlier, I just didn't know how to react." She quickly explained, Hoping not to make her mad. "Its weird too, I come from a place called Lavaridge town, They're known for their natural hot springs, To think I should be more used to it." She says Looking up at Gwen, Hand behind her head looking up at Gwen trying (And failing) To make it less awkward.

"So... I don't suppose either of you would know where I could find the class list for the day do you?"

"No sorry, I got mine from" She started to explain before realizing she wasn't the only one talking.

"There's some class lists in the Cafeteria. Good spot since everybody heads over there for breakfast anyways. I was actually going to head over there myself if you guys want to tag along with me. I don't think we ever had time to finish our conversation last night Gwen."

"Ah! So you do know her! You made it sound like you didnt!" She says in a teasing tone at Mark. "Anyway I'll go, I was looking for the food around here anyway"

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper - Entei Dorm ---> Cafeteria ---> Class

Sammy left her dorm building, feeling slightly more relaxed now that she knew she had time to spare. No more falling asleep without setting an alarm for her, not a chance. She'd be up at the crack of dawn training every day! Well... probably not the crack of dawn, she wasn't on the ships anymore and was enjoying some of the luxuries of land life. Early though. Reasonably early, she didn't want to tire herself out before class. This was probably a good time, really, if she'd actually intended to wake up at this time. But then, she had rushed getting ready... if she kept up that pace she could probably sleep in a little later from now on... yeah, that sounded good...​

She found her way to the cafeteria mainly by following the stream of other students. Grinning broadly she helped herself to a veritable mountain of food, scoffing down cereal, toast, bacon, eggs, sausage, potato bread, soda bread, milk, waffles, pancakes, grapefruit segments black pudding, orange juice where the hell is she putting this? She unwittingly drew the mesmerised gaze of several other students, watching this athletic looking girl consume an insane amount of food. She'd always had an appetite, but on the ships the food that was there had to last until the next port, so your portions were set. She still wasn't used to having access to as much food as she wanted. Sighing contentedly she pushed her tray across the table and hauled herself to her feet, lacing her fingers behind her head and walking over to the class list.​

Huh. Not what she was expecting. Self Defense and Intermediate Battling? The Battling part sounded fair enough, but the first part? Well, it wouldn't be so bad to have an easy class for her first one. She'd just have to go easy and try not to hurt anyone. Being a young girl growing up at sea she'd had several hundred Uncles, all of whom felt the protective need to teach her to defend herself. With a shrug she flipped her hood up, feeding herself to the Arbok she was wearing, and set off for the classroom the list told her to go to.​

Alexander Vance - Suicine Dorm ---> Cafeteria ---> Class

Xander did his best not to look at the girl stuffing her face in the cafeteria - she might have been pretty if she wasn't eating the entire islands food supply - and helped himself to a simple breakfast. There was no telling what sort of terrain they would be traversing in the 'Community Service' class, or what sort of issues they would be dealing with. Loading up on a hearty meal may seem like the appropriate course of action, but weighing yourself down with too much heavy food could prove more hinderance than help. Best to eat simply and bring food supplies with him so he could adapt as the day went along.​

He kept to himself as he ate. Best to examine the lay of the land and how group dynamics had changed while he had been away. He recognised a few faces from his time at the Academy previously, but no one worth bothering with. One boy seemed to be staring at him, but Xander paid him little mind. It had started earlier than expected, but people were already recognising him from the media and making the Team Rocket connection. He would likely be the first among peoples suspicions for a fake student, despite his relative innoecence. Perhaps it would be best to make allies sooner rather than later... surrounding himself with other students could provide a measure of protection. As much as he wanted to maintain his own strength, there was no sense in standing alone only to fall alone. So... the plan for the first day was formed. Make friends.​

How ironic...

Smiling to himself he stood up, returning his tray, crockery and utensils to the counter before slipping into the facilities to wash his hands. With a quick blast from the hand dryer he was finished and on his way to the classroom designated as the meeting place for Hilda's class. Perhaps there would be someone there he could charm into service...​

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Dez Castelia
Community Service & Vigilantism

Dez's first impression of a class that teaches you on how to be a hero would be a classroom full of wannabe superheroes. Perhaps a mix of comic book nerds and Ace Trainers? As he made his way to class, he consulted his partner Shuppet, the Puppeteer, who had once again escaped from his Pokeball on his own time. The two, being the strange, sly pair that they were, had no desire to attend this class, but skipping was hardly an option. Dez was a professional. He would overcome any obstacle set before him. The two friends, Pokemon and master, parted ways somewhere along the hallways flooded with people. Dez guessed that the Puppeteer would pay a visit to Oak Town to cause some havoc. Meanwhile, his owner would just slip into class. Better to get this over with quickly so he could move on with life. Still, it wasn't like his next class was any better: Fitness with Lt. Surge. What a depressing thought. He supposed that he'd been signed up because of his rather skinny physique, but he believed he could surprise the old war veteran with his speed. Still, Dez had never liked people like Lt. Surge. They were too brute in their methods of persuasion. They would simply shout an order and expect everyone to obey. Silly man, did he not know he was no longer in the army, surrounded by soldiers? Dez, on the other hand, had much more devious methods, much more...quiet.

Dez arrived in class. The sight was hardly what he'd expected. Most of the kids in the room looked rather ordinary, though some did have such a kind face on them. Kindness was an emotion with which Dez himself was not so familiar. Although he showed it towards his Pokemon, he would only show it to any person who would help him get further in life. Currently, Dez was only equipped with two Pokemon, which was rather unfortunate, since he always liked to have all three at his disposal. Still, he doubted he'd need his Pokemon in this class. Suddenly, his stomach growled, and he remembered that he had not yet had his breakfast. He remembered what his mother would always tell Mort - not him - every morning: "A healthy breakfast makes for a healthy day." The thought of his mother's voice repulsed him, so he blotted it out of his thoughts. Nearby, he spotted a chips bag dispenser. He strode over to it and felt around his pockets for any spare money that may be left. To his surprise, he found a quarter still left in his right pocket. He slipped his hands into the hole in his pants and came out with the coin, then deposited it into the machine quickly. He pressed any random number, and out plopped a bag of chips. Not waiting to see which brand of chips he had paid for, he opened the bag and began eating the contents.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Cafeteria

Shawn was feeling full fairly quickly, but saw that he hadn't eaten very much. He wondered if it would be wise to force himself to finish his meal. As he ate, he remembered that the nurse told him to take it easier on himself. After all, he still had a concussion and who knows what else internally. Maybe he'd be better off just stopping here and throwing the rest away. Besides, if he was starving by lunch, he could gorge himself then. He pushed himself away from the table and slowly stood, making sure he was balancing properly. Picking up his tray, he walked it over to the trash bin close to the doors of the cafeteria. He dumped what was left of his breakfast in the trash and placed the tray on top. As he walked out of the cafeteria, he felt bad about wasting that food. He had never left any food on his plate before. It just felt so...wasteful.

As he walked out, he noticed a group of kids huddling close to the wall where some papers were hung. Shawn walked closer, seeing that the papers were listing the classes for the day and who were going to be in them. He had to bide his time and wait for some kids to move so he could get closer and look for his name. He had to be careful, though. Jostling himself too much could make his injuries worse. Shawn, though, was patient and, soon enough, he found himself near enough to see the names. Scanning the list, he soon found his name on both lists. First class was a self-defense class; the second was pokemon biology. As he saw the names of those joining him, he got a little more excited. Kiki would be joining him for both classes! Shawn felt his heart beating faster than before, but he also noticed another name was on there. Was that...Sammy? Was It really the girl that helped him out when he was hurt? He felt a little nervous about that, though he wasn't sure why. "I guess I'll figure it out sooner or later," he thought to himself.

He looked over the list to find out where to go for the first class. Before he headed that way, he stopped to use the restroom and to check his bandages to be sure they weren't too worn. As he looked at his reflection in the mirror, Shawn felt a headache starting to set in. He fished in his pockets and pulled out a bottle of pain medication that the nurse prescribed him. He took out a pill and popped it in his mouth as he replaced the bottle back in his pocket. He walked out of the restroom and took a drink from the fountain, using the water to wash down the medicine. He then proceeded down the hall, heading to his first class.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafeteria.

196.gif
471.gif

Mana just watched Kilik leaving to the Entei dorms. Mana wasn't really tired but decided that going back to her dorm room would be the best option right now. "Fox, return please." Mana smiled down at her Glaceon as a red beam took him back into his Pokéball. She moved her legs towards the Entei dorms and took some steps inside. Already inside she walked towards her dorm room but on her way she could feel someone staring at her and moved faster.

Once she was inside her warm and comfy dorm room she decided to lock her door. Weird… Mana thought and laid down on her bed, this was the first time to sleep in a room all hers since three years and she actually started to like it. Like this she didn't have to behave any different than she normally does and she immediately took advantage of this by pulling on her pajamas and laying under her blanket like a kitty. She felt a little lonely though… but she didn't want to bother Felicity or Fox.

It was cold in her room but the blanket kept her body warm untill she fell asleep. Mana woke up and found herself holding a pillow. A Pokéball opened right after she opened her eyes and startled her that bad that she almost fell from the bed. "Good morning." Mana heard next to her, appearently it was Felicity. Mana smiled at her, yawned and stretched before she casually jumped from the bed. "Goodddd morning~" Mana happily greeted. She walked towards her closet and took out a red jacket that seemed to be the Dorm's jacket. Mana took out her usual shorts and pink shirt as well and dressed herself.

Just a look in the mirror made her feel like she forgot something. Well… she forgot two things, brushing her long black hair and washing her face. After she did both of these things she glanced in the mirror once again. It seemed like this feeling of forgetting something was gone. But then she heard mumbling in the hallways. Everyone else in the dorm had woken up and Mana heard them talking about some villians being in the academy. Team Rocket… she had heard of this group when she travelled or… lived in Kanto. This group was full of bad people trying to steal other people's Pokémon. Their leader… what was their leaders name again? Gionni… Giano… Giovanne… Giovanni……

That was it! Their leaders name was Giovanni! The boss of Team Rocket… just thinking about him made Mana angry. Now she wondered if any of the people she meet yesterday happened to be a member of Team Rocket. Mana picked up Felicity and left to the Cafeteria to get breakfast. She got some salmon sandwiches and sat down by one of the tables there that weren't in use yet. She released Fox from his Pokéball and gave both of her eeveelutions Poképoffins, their favorite food. Mana smiled down at them and started eating her own breakfast.

The1mm0rt41One

Dovahkiin
Years
BRYCE ELWOOD - RIAKOU DORMS

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*​

For the love of Arceus! Bryce thought to himself.

It was time, classes were beginning today. Bryce had been waiting for this day since he was accepted into the academy a few weeks ago. He may have only been living in residency for a few days, but it still felt like home. Although Bryce was excited, he seemed to overlook the fact that his alarm clock was the most annoying thing in his life.

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*​

Shut up! he thought to himself yet again, still not awake enough to speak.

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*​

SMACK!!!

Bryce smashed his alarm clock until it stopped that annoying beeping sound.

"Much better..." he mumbled before turning over to start sleeping again.

But before he could get back to sleep, his Ralts popped out of his Pokeball. Ralts climbed onto Bryce's bed and began to shake him.

"Ralts... quit it," he spoke, his voice muffled by the pillow.

Ralts didn't listen and continued to shake him.

"Ralts... cut it out!"

Again, Ralts denied his trainers commands.

"Fine... fine... I'm awake."

Bryce moved into a sitting position and began to rub his eyes. He then stood up, had a shower and then got dressed in his usual blue and grey striped sweater with blue jeans and his star pendent.

"Ready Ralts?" Bryce asked his companion.

"Ra, Ra, Ralts!" he replied enthusiastically, which Bryce took as a yes.

Bryce recalled Ralts into his Pokeball and Bryce made his way to the door and right as he approached it, a white slip of paper slid through the bottom. Bryce picked it up and began to read.

Mr. Elwood,

Since you are a new register to the academy, your classes have not been completed. As such, you will be assigned to these classes for today.

-Pokemon Legend Studies ~ First Class
-Practical Battling ~ Second Class

We will inform you when your new classes are available.

PTA (Pokemon Trainer Academy)​

Great... Bryce thought.

It was bad enough that Bryce was new to the school. But now he has to attend temporary classes? So much for starting on the right foot. Bryce opened the door to the hallway and began making his way to the cafeteria.

Back