• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Which sync pairs do you use most often?

Years
As the title says, which sync pairs have you been using most often? What are your favorite pair matchups?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
My main team consists of Rosa, Korrina and Roxanne. The setup utilizes the characters I like and is very potent in most situations.
Spoiler:

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
As a neutral fight-all team I'm having a lot of fun with Pryce, Rosa and Korrina.

Pryce and Rosa start the fight by buffing their critical hit rate and everyone's special Attack respectively, then Pryce hits everyone with one Icy wind that slows the enemy team down. Rosa fills up the entire bar again for another round of Icy Wind if necessary and then Korrina sweeps anyone who's left standing.

I also like to swap Iris for Korrina sometimes and spam mud slap to lower accuracy... I'm having a lot of fun with debuffs in general.

All the possible ways the characters can combine their skill are pretty fun.

Years
I use a few teams, but every team includes Hau. Discharge sometimes doesn't do that much damage, but it can really change a fight if paralysis is inflicted, as it will stick around until that Pokemon is knocked out. For that reason Hau is either my primary striker or is my backup striker. Some of my team strategies include:

Hau, Rosa, Skyla: General solo training
Korrina, Hau, Rosa: Farming
Spoiler:

Koga, Viola, Hau: Thinking of trying this team out to handle most
Spoiler:
Co-Op matches.

I may vary my teams more once I train my other free sync pairs.

Years
if the opponent likes to buff their team, then it'd be Agatha/Kris/Will. Will to copy the buffs, and he cant be debuffed by opponent's sync moves so there's that. And Stored Power hurts when boosted. Add on boosted Mega Kick spam and annoying Hypnosis/Confuse Ray status spam on top of that.. it's not going to be a fun time. i think this is pretty much my main team.

anything else, i swap will out for hau or agatha for karen depending if the opponent uses special attacks because karen is lethal against them omg

Bay

Years
For a while I've been using Skyla/Korrina/Rosa. Skyla for speed, Rosa for her energize move and special attack buff, and Korrina as the powerhouse. When I got Kris I switched Korrina for Kris and she's quite fun haha. I had fun with Pryce for a bit in the beginning chapters and I heard Hau is good, so I might try those two someday.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Depends on the situation but atm Pryce/Korrina/Kahili. There's not really any particular strategy to them other than they're just all the most powerful ones I have at the moment. Icy Wind is good to hit multiple opponents at once, Korrina has mega access and can just pummel people into oblivion, and Kahili is a force to be feared once she gets an X-Attack up. Beak Blast is destructive.

I do use Rosa quite a bit too since she's just all around a very good asset with the special attack boost and energy restoration. I've also used Drake quite a bit and he's fun since he buffs special defense and also can provide energy restoration. I just pulled Karen and Gary tonight so I plan to raise them to see if I can make use of them more since when I tried Gary in the event he was a lot of fun and I've heard a lot of good things about Karen.

Years
I'm only at chapter 9 or 10 right now so this might change later but for now the sync pairs I enjoy using the most are Rosa, Blue and Olivia.

Years
I tried to use as many different trainers as I could at the start, but after I got to the point where it took too much time to level them, so I just went with Olivia, Rosa and Brendan for a while. Then after getting Phoebe I switched her for Brendan and this is the team I use since then.

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
Years
For single-player only, Rosa (Lv. 100) - Hau (Lv. 95) - Kris (Lv. 85+), can beat any supercourse very hard boss without letting the enemies perform sync moves.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Am I the only one who has the team based on weaknesses and only weaknesses? If there's an event, I just spam train whatever the trainers are weak to. Am I doing something wrong? I just power through and boost. I like Brendan, Rosa and Roxie together though.

Years
Been using Mewtwo a lot since I got him to level 100 and some points to his sync move and power-ups. I have been farming EX Marshall and actually am developing my 2 star gear. That should make the EX Co-Op content much easier for when I go after the other elemental gear. My team is now Giovanni/Mewtwo, Torchic, and Hau/Raichu. I have not moved anyone past level 100 yet, but that should be soon with this gear.

Years
so i've been trying to mix things up as much as i can. at the current moment for farming level up manuals, it's Phoebe, Olivia, and depending on whether or not the opponent uses a lot of boosts, Will or someone else in lieu of Will if the opponent doesn't boost a lot.

remer

The Warrior
Years
Am I the only one who has the team based on weaknesses and only weaknesses? If there's an event, I just spam train whatever the trainers are weak to. Am I doing something wrong? I just power through and boost. I like Brendan, Rosa and Roxie together though.

You ain't alone sir. I was actually in worry as i scrolled down the thread, because i too mostly base my team on weaknesses. But if i go on a general way, i would mostly go with Liza,Barry and Hau.Liza's 'Of One Mind' move can surely give a nice boost to attacks.

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
Years
Lately I've been using Sceptile, but now that I got Giovanni and Mewtwo, they've been leading my teams a lot recently!~

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Nice to see a like mind. I myself like a Hau, Barry, and Roark combo. Heavy hitters with healing.

Years
I'm still in Chapter 9, but I consistently have Rosa and Kahlili in the left and right spots on my team. Toucannon is just an absolute beast. I tend to swap the 3rd party out for something type effective.

Back