• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon SolarLuna

Lunatone and Solrock evolution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
wow both of those gym leaders look really good, but jacks hair should be a little darker and have a bit more red in t meaning more close to brown.

EDIT:Your mapping could use some work i could help you out if you want, i won't change them just add/Remove things to make it more natural and playable.

Yeah I was think the same for jack hair and I think I could fix the map their not 100% though
but thank for the comment.
Time for me to script the next town.

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
Yeah I was think the same for jack hair and I think I could fix the map their not 100% though
but thank for the comment.
Time for me to script the next town.

that's fine if you don't want any help, but i can't wait to play a demo/Alpha/Beta of this hack so... Good luck :)

DuoRyan

Years
Progress is great right now....I scripting the cave then soon the first gym city and then we see there.

DuoRyan

Years
I was wondering since this hack is going to have sidequest, how would you like sidequest to be like?
I have some ideas
Some after you gain one or more badge
day and night

guccigirlxx

Guccigirlxx
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2015
Hi! Wow...this looks really exciting! I for one would love to play it. :) Lunatone and Solrock are some of my fave pokemon.

DuoRyan

Years
So here a question for you guy.
Should I keep solrock and lunatone typing or
should I change them to
Fire\psychic and water\psychic?

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
It wouldn't make sense for Lunatone to be a water type whereas solrock being Fire does make sense. But seeing as they're counterparts it'd make no sense to have then two different types.

DuoRyan

Years
It wouldn't make sense for Lunatone to be a water type whereas solrock being Fire does make sense. But seeing as they're counterparts it'd make no sense to have then two different types.

Thank I was thinking about it and I thought since the moon control wave that maybe lunatone could be a water type but I guess I stick to their old typing.

DuoRyan

Years
I made a poll wondering if you guy want a solrock and lunatone evolution?
They will be the only 2 fakemon in the game and I thought it be a bit cool to do so.

DuoRyan

Years
Can we see what the two fakemon look like? I think it's important for us to see what they look like. (;

I going to try to sprite it but in the end I will fail because I not a good Pokemon spriter more of a trainer and overworld spriter

Last edited:

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
about the fakemon, a pre evo or evo of both starters would be pretty cool if they are sprited well :) i'm looking foward to an Alpha or Beta Release, good luck until then.

DuoRyan

Years
Progress has been a bit slow but I been trying to script some side quest for the hack, so expect some info on how the quest system work!

DuoRyan

Years
I edit the first post and I might change the starter.
I had a idea
Fire - Ice - Ground -Fire
Poison - Grass- Ground - Poison

DuoRyan

Years
I been working on the hack on secret for a while and I manage to do some interesting stuff but I show those at a later time. Anyway I have some screen to show soon, they will be normal screen of the first event and titlescreen after I fix a little problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back