• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Line: Great Pirate Era! [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
xD That's perfectly fine Deathspector, no harm done. Most of our remaining crew members were already alerted of this fact before you even posted anyway.

YOSH!

Votes for Loguetown: II
Votes for Elsewhere: 0

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
I still never got an answer to if I was accepted or not......and rougetown would be the perfect place to start =^-^=

also, if you read closely to the weakness section of the devil fruit page on wiki, you'll be ripped apart if you consume two devil fruit. just to let ya' know.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I know that very well, as stated in the rules in the thread. I have no idea where that subject came up, as nobody suggested to having two devil fruits.

I thought no reply would automatically say you're declined, as you were from the start. It was questionable then, but unfortunately, you've referred to Loguetown as Roguetown. I do hope you read the rules, as I blantantly stated that I hate the dub in every single way possible, therefore, you are automatically and permenantly Declined.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Accepted. You may post a first post anytime. Okaaaaaaay~ Well, Origin is obviously not going to post, despite how many "I'll post today, or tomorrow"s I've gotten (Frankie's going to shoot me for being a hypocrite) So if anyone's been waiting to post, go for it! ^^

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
Years
Bijou-chan; I have nooooooooo idea how I'm going to join the crew, Niwa had a super idea, but I'm super-empty.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
xDDD Well, that's mostly the reason why I sent Kaede back to Cocoyashi, but I'm not sure how you'll end up on the ship either. xD You can end up being our hostage for a reason if I can think of one. ._.; Maybe you can know the brat kid and Jak ends up not paying and Kaede holds you responsible somehow and makes you work it off as her assisstant on the ship or something. (I have no idea. xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back