• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Bloody Platinum - Created by Buffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Hah, yep, my mind stuck in the trades. So, not cool, Mew has to be boxed.. Well, I don't like him being a shadow pkmn though, so that's something.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2021
Playing the game and so far so good.

Boxing is a good idea, you may need it at places afterwards in the game. If not make it hm slave and teach all high power hms. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
Wonderfull rom...
Well, I didn't find the pokémon locations list, can somebody make a new download link please?
Or, can somebody tells me where I can find Shinx or when, because I've searched in route 202 and couldn't found it... Well, anyway, congratulations to the creator of this hack...

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
We need a Wild Pokemon List.

It was in the original, it should be in this one too, for the sake of posterity.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Invalid file type?

Hey

I'm just confused, it seems that, regardless of the link I use, the actual patch file should be a .ups file but seems to be a .patch file whenever I download it. As such tsukuyomi won't recognise it, let alone use properly it if I try to change the file type manually, giving the error message "Failed! Patch file is invalid".

Am I doing something wrong? (quite likely) or has the upload broken somehow?
any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
P.S coco23, I love you thanks for the wild Pokemon list

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
i also problems with ups if you want my patched rom i will send to you via youtube

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
It's nice to see a Platinum hack. :)
People seem to like Diamond for some reason. It's like the 4th gen Ruby. :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Can someone please tell me how to download the right emulator for this game? I just hav e no idea what I'm doing and would love for someone to give me some step by step instructions. Thanks!!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Hey, i'm also having problems with the download link.
I'm getting a .patch file instead of a .ups file.
Any way i can convert it?

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I actually played through this completely and it is awesome. It's very challenging and fun. I got to Maylene and her team was in the 40s I think. Everybody should give it a try.

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2018
No$gba for bloody platinum

what setting do u have to be on to play this hack on nocashgba and what do u need to be set on to save in-game. close the no cash gba and reopen it after with your save file still there would love to play this without lag whcih no$gba gives me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back