• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Two pages. TWO STINKIN' PAGES!!! >_< I'm sorry, but those who are in the same class with Kilik, in this case Megaman, Sir Bastian, Kid Mind, Mick Fizz, & ~Geneveive~, could you guys slow down for me just a bit? I just can't keep up with all this since I can't get on as often as I want!

EDIT: I am hurt & insulted!

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Two pages. TWO STINKIN' PAGES!!! >_< I'm sorry, but those who are in the same class with Kilik, in this case Megaman, Sir Bastian, Kid Mind, Mick Fizz, & ~Geneveive~, could you guys slow down for me just a bit? I just can't keep up with all this since I can't get on as often as I want!

K, sorry about that SD. I'll try to slow down with Alice from now on.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

:( I'm sorry. I didn't really know who all was in the class, I just wrote down what classes my characters had. I just posted after reading the posts right before my character showed up. Now I feel really bad

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Mick Fizz & Gen: Thanks. It cheers me up a little, only a little. I want to see what Sir Bastian, Kid Mind & Megaman will say. I'm gonna edit my post 'cause I forgot to add something.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@Kiklion: reading your post I had assumed your character hadn't entered the classroom yet. Takumi is inside just. . . minding his own business. That and I was waiting for PkmnTrainerYellow to post as Elizabeth.

@Genevieve and Mick Fizz: I apologize for not responding as N yet. I kinda had N respond to Fuyu's character and had been waiting for Fuyu to post before I have a response done for all four of yall (Mick Fizz, Genevieve, Fuyu, and Zerin). Soon as Fuyu posts as Ciel we can get N's class officially started.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Chirst no need to be a baby about it. I've been in that situation too and I've been able to manage without making a scene about it. We'll work around it and we'll try to slow down for you next time. It's not like we went through the whole class without you or anything.

The RP states in the first page that it tends to go fast, and often times it'll do that. That's just how the RP works and that how its always worked. Its what keeps it active. I don't see Yellow complaining because we're making a bunch of posts before Hilda even enters the classroom.

We'll just work with that the group hasn't been paying much attention to mistress and Kilik or whatever as a part of the RP and go along with that alright? Improvise around it and keep the whole flow of the RP natural instead of complaining about it. The whole RP doesn't center around you.

We'll slow down a bit for you next time, I understand the feeling but quit making an unnecessary scene out of it.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Woo it's finally done, just hope this is accepted!

Name: Ash Ketchum
Appearance:
th_Ash.png

Job: Pokemon Training/Care
History: Ash was born in Pallet town, where he got his Pikachu, his only option at that time since alll the others were already taken. He travelled the pokemon world and met many people and many, many pokemon. Be it the dangerous Mewtwo or the soothing Manaphy, he's met 'em. During his journeys, he has developed a strong bond of friendship with many people and pokemon. Ash made friends with Kanto's gym leaders Misty and Brock also Unova's very own Cilan. Every region had it's own challenge, so he left his pokemon in his house everytime he went to a new region. After he had travelled through the regions, his life had become.... slightly dull. He didn't have anything to do afetr travelling across the regions and decided to take his life and do something new with it. He called Gary and asked if he had a vacant slot for teachers in his academy, as he heard that Gary had opened one in some island. Gary, after much bragging and antagonizing finally said that there was a spot open for a teacher. Ash took his bags and withdrew some pokemon and took some out of training after saying goodbye to his mom. He left for the academy to be one heck of a teacher.
Personality: Ash is a cheerful and upbeat person, over the years he hasn't changed one bit and still has his personality that is rather childish. He hates any team that intends to use pokemon or sell them for money, he just hates them so much. If he gets upset he might act silly despite the fact that it's past his age to be doing so. He has enough control of himself though, to still calmly judge his acts in a battle if needed.

Pokemon:
Pikachu Lv. 50 Male
Personality: Pikachu is a loyal and happy pokemon, he knows Ash very well as he has been with him for a very long time. Apparently, he gets along nicely with most other nice pokemon. He also hates being in a pokeball, he thinks it's very confined and tight. When he get's in a bad mood, he sometimes throws thunderbolts randomly or just frown.
Moveset: Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Electroball, Thunder and Double Edge

Snorlax Lv 50 Male
Personality: Snorlax is a lazy, and very gluttonous pokemon, he also does not appear to be very smart. If he isn't willing, it would take ages and ages to wake him up. He responds well to food, and battles but not to other things. He displays power in battle if he is willing and also a great amount of care to Ash ( Well, sometimes anyway )
Moveset: Giga Impact, Body Slam, Rest, Harden, Mega Kick and Mega Punch
Sceptile Lv 50 Male

Personality: Sceptile is a calm and collected pokemon, he tends to stay calm even of he's in a battle.
Moveset: Leaf Blade, Bullet Seed, Quick Attack, Leaf Storm, SolarBeam and Pound

Infernape Lv 50 Male
Personality: Infernape is a very active and happy pokemon, he is also constantly on the lookout for new opponents.
Moveset: Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Mach Punch, Dig, Ember, Scratch and Flame Wheel

Serperior (Let's say that Ash has been training Snivy ever since he finished his journey, if not let it be a uber strong Snivy! ) Lv 50 Female
Personality: Serperior ( Maybe Snivy ) is a very arrogant and prideful pokemon, she hardly ever lets anyone else get stronger than her
Moveset: Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, Attract, Vine Whip, SolarBeam.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Sorry about rushing through things like we did, Shiny. I didn't mean to just ignore you, but things just kind of kept rolling and I didn't think about it.

I do however kind of agree with Megaman, all this being said. I mean, I got up this morning and had a full page to read through. Sure, it took some time, sure, I had to make a large post, writing about everything that had happened, but we've just got to adapt to the RP and to what's going on, right?

I'll try and slow down, but I'm used to a pretty fast pace, so I'm sorry if I accidentally run off and post everywhere, all the time. Once again, I for one, didn't mean to leave you behind, Shiny.

Last edited:

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
I'm really sorry about that, ShinyDiamond. I guess I just got carried away with all the posts. I have a tendency to rush things sometimes so yeah... I'll make sure to slow down my tempo.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If Everyone Cared...

Chirst no need to be a baby about it. I've been in that situation too and I've been able to manage without making a scene about it. We'll work around it and we'll try to slow down for you next time. It's not like we went through the whole class without you or anything.

The RP states in the first page that it tends to go fast, and often times it'll do that. That's just how the RP works and that how its always worked. Its what keeps it active. I don't see Yellow complaining because we're making a bunch of posts before Hilda even enters the classroom.

We'll just work with that the group hasn't been paying much attention to mistress and Kilik or whatever as a part of the RP and go along with that alright? Improvise around it and keep the whole flow of the RP natural instead of complaining about it. The whole RP doesn't center around you.

We'll slow down a bit for you next time, I understand the feeling but quit making an unnecessary scene out of it.

Okay. WOAH. I know I'm not involved in this, but I'm feeling bad for ShinyDiamond right now. Could you have been any more impolite about that??

Look, it is a decently fast RP (Depending entirely on whoever is involved with your character, not just the RP itself), but still. You have to realize that some of us may not be able to post quite so fast as others (My reason is a lack of internet at home, which might change hopefully sometime soon). I'm just saying that, hey, maybe Shiny wanted to be in your conversations with his character, and you moved to fast for him to even get the opportunity.

It helps to look at it from every point of view, and I'm seeing it from both yours and Diamond's. If you are able to post frequently, then there shouldn't be an issue with going at a slower pace for someone who may not have that ability to post all of the time. Most of us know how much schoolwork can intervene, as well as our personal lives.

If it had been a battle or something, (and I'm not saying it is, this is only an example), wouldn't you get upset if everyone was posting their attacks and not giving you the opportunity to join in? It may be minor, but the post I have quoted seems very harsh. Practically a form of cyber-bullying. I know this more than most; kind people take things to heart. It doesn't matter if you say "don't take it personally", they will still feel it. It's in their nature. I have actually taken this personally, even though it had nothing to do with me. Why? I suppose it's because of the lack of parenting I received as a child; it lead me to rely heavily on the few close friends I have, and even then I was still picked on, in real life and on the web. And yes, I do psychoanalyze myself, almost all of the time. Because I've finally reached a point of maturity where I can look at my experiences, and determine which ones had affected me and how. From that, I've learned to become a better person and take others' feelings seriously.

Yes. I am 17, getting fairly close to 18. But due to my past, my personality, and my nature, I have reached the maturity of, and I'm actually quoting my mate on this, someone at the age of 23. I am serious, and at some points I actually enjoy arguing. But I definitely will stand up for someone who I feel deserves to be protected, and today that is ShinyDiamond. And I'll protect anyone who I see being harrassed, attacked, bullied, etc. I'll make friends, and I'll make enemies, and I know who is what. Few friends beats many friends any day; because those few are closer to you than ever.

I know I rambled here, but this is something deeply serious to me. So I will finish off with a song, one that I think fits this post pretty well.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Okay. WOAH. I know I'm not involved in this, but I'm feeling bad for ShinyDiamond right now. Could you have been any more impolite about that??

Look, it is a decently fast RP (Depending entirely on whoever is involved with your character, not just the RP itself), but still. You have to realize that some of us may not be able to post quite so fast as others (My reason is a lack of internet at home, which might change hopefully sometime soon). I'm just saying that, hey, maybe Shiny wanted to be in your conversations with his character, and you moved to fast for him to even get the opportunity.

It helps to look at it from every point of view, and I'm seeing it from both yours and Diamond's. If you are able to post frequently, then there shouldn't be an issue with going at a slower pace for someone who may not have that ability to post all of the time. Most of us know how much schoolwork can intervene, as well as our personal lives.

If it had been a battle or something, (and I'm not saying it is, this is only an example), wouldn't you get upset if everyone was posting their attacks and not giving you the opportunity to join in? It may be minor, but the post I have quoted seems very harsh. Practically a form of cyber-bullying. I know this more than most; kind people take things to heart. It doesn't matter if you say "don't take it personally", they will still feel it. It's in their nature. I have actually taken this personally, even though it had nothing to do with me. Why? I suppose it's because of the lack of parenting I received as a child; it lead me to rely heavily on the few close friends I have, and even then I was still picked on, in real life and on the web. And yes, I do psychoanalyze myself, almost all of the time. Because I've finally reached a point of maturity where I can look at my experiences, and determine which ones had affected me and how. From that, I've learned to become a better person and take others' feelings seriously.

Yes. I am 17, getting fairly close to 18. But due to my past, my personality, and my nature, I have reached the maturity of, and I'm actually quoting my mate on this, someone at the age of 23. I am serious, and at some points I actually enjoy arguing. But I definitely will stand up for someone who I feel deserves to be protected, and today that is ShinyDiamond. And I'll protect anyone who I see being harrassed, attacked, bullied, etc. I'll make friends, and I'll make enemies, and I know who is what. Few friends beats many friends any day; because those few are closer to you than ever.

I know I rambled here, but this is something deeply serious to me. So I will finish off with a song, one that I think fits this post pretty well.

Hang on a second I think your taking this whole thing a bit seriously. Your making it sound like I just insulted Shiny's whole bloodline or something. I completely understand that people have school work and stuff that get in the way of how active we all post and such, I totally get that perfectly. I'm in college and not only that I have other side projects that tend to get in the way so I'm often in the same ordeal. The matter of the fact is that he's making this a wayyyy too overdramatic ordeal then it has to be.

Sorry if I came off harsh but something like telling us to slow down shouldn't be something to go off a beg attention for. I'm just being blunt. Of course I'd be upset if somebody posted attacks as my character since that would be bunnying but the fact is that didn't happen. It was a conversation between characters, not some major story arc or anything.

We already made it clear that we'll slow down a bit for Shiny but honestly this isn't something to start internet drama over or cry about. It happens. Move on. Nuff said.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
This is the SU for my second student, hope it's okay.

Name: Nika Valentine

Nickname: n/a

Age (10-15): 14

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance: Nika is slightly shorter than average for her age, with a slim build and short, scruffy blonde hair and pale skin. Her large eyes are a dark brown, lending a somber cast to her otherwise cheerful appearance. Nika favours wearing flatcap hats and boyish clothing, leading to many people mistaking her for a boy. She also wears thick framed spectacles that further detract from a feminine appearance. Overall, she could be confused with a nerdish, slightly quirky boy.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Nika is a quiet girl who often keeps her thoughts to herself, preferring to let others talk or argue. She is happy to express her thoughts and opinions, but will not try and sway others. She believes everyone will hold their own counsel regardless. She is determined to become the best, and would prefer to train or battle than goof around. Although she likes to believe she will do anything to achieve her goals, there are limits due to a deeply engrained sense of empathy.

History: Nika is from Icirrus City in the Unova region, the daughter of a chef (her father) and a pokemon trainer (her mother). Bullied relentlessly as a child for her reserved nature and unusual interests Nika grew up unsure of herself and with great insecurities. Her solace was pokemon, taking a strong interest due to the influence of her mother who had entered the Unova League on multiple occassions. Nika held a special interest for Bug type pokemon, which her mother disdained due to their generally being viewed as weaker than other types and best only for beginning trainers.Nika however admired them for their sudden bursts of growth and rapid changes, evolving from something initially small and weak to something grand, taking this on as an analogy for her own hopes. After her tenth birthday, when Nika hoped to start her own pokemon journey and leave behind the town in which she had suffered so much ridicule, her mother gifted her with an Eevee, an incredibly rare pokemon in the Unova region. She believed that with such a versatile pokemon her daughter may come to realise the uses of types other than Bug Pokemon and was horrified when Nika traded it for a relatively common Joltik.The tension that resulted between the two meant that Nika left Icirrus City on far more unpleasant terms than she had intended, to see Professor Juniper. The closer Nika got to seeing the Professor, the more her mother began to call her and resume contact, believing that since the Professor would only give her daughter a Grass, Fire or Water type and that Nika had chosen to go to her she had realised the error of her Bug Maniac ways.Nika chose a Snivy, and immediately sought out a trade, obtaining a Larvesta in exchange. Her mother has not spoken to her since, frustrated by her daughters wilfull stubborn nature. Nika understands her mothers position but does not feel it is her place to change it with words alone.Nika continued her journey for some time longer, catching a Shelmet on her travels, until she heard of the Pokemon Trainer Academy. Eager to leave painful Unova behind her and start a fresh chapter of her life and journey she enrolled, passing all entrance exams with flying colours.

Pokémon:

Species: Joltik (Female)

Nickname(Optional): Spider

Personality: Spider is a quirky and highly curious individual, fascinated by the oddest of things and very happy to see new people, pokemon or places.

Lvl(Max 20): 20

Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Spider Web, Thunder Wave, Screech, Fury Cutter, Electroweb, Bug Bite

Ability: Compound Eyes

Species: Larvesta (Female)

Nickname: Eve

Personality: A very caring and affectionate pokemon, Eve enjoys cuddling up to Nika, and even other pokemon and trainers.

Lvl: 16

Moves: Ember, String Shot, Leech Life

Ability: Flame Body

Species: Shelmet (Male)

Nickname: Sage

Personality: Sage is a very grumpy pokemon, often clamping its shell/helmet closed when bothered by anything.

Lvl: 14

Moves: Leech Life, Acid, Bide, Curse

Ability:Shell Armor

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hang on a second I think your taking this whole thing a bit seriously. Your making it sound like I just insulted Shiny's whole bloodline or something. I completely understand that people have school work and stuff that get in the way of how active we all post and such, I totally get that perfectly. I'm in college and not only that I have other side projects that tend to get in the way so I'm often in the same ordeal. The matter of the fact is that he's making this a wayyyy too overdramatic ordeal then it has to be.

Sorry if I came off harsh but something like telling us to slow down shouldn't be something to go off a beg attention for. I'm just being blunt. Of course I'd be upset if somebody posted attacks as my character since that would be bunnying but the fact is that didn't happen. It was a conversation between characters, not some major story arc or anything.

We already made it clear that we'll slow down a bit for Shiny but honestly this isn't something to start internet drama over or cry about. It happens. Move on. Nuff said.

I understand, but calling him a baby and posting the way you did seemed far too harsh. You could have simply said "Sure, we'll slow down" and left it there. Everyone else actually seemed to respond very politely...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Zerin: Megaman was addressing a repeat issue where SD reacts very rudely to mistakes and other conflicts, which is part of his job as one of the GMs of this roleplay. If it hadn't been him, it would've been me. Something defnitely needed to be said, and if Megaman's choice of words honestly did bruise feelings, which I question (Boys, how do they work? Miracles, magic, everything magnetic?), then I swear to god I will give SD the biggest hug ever. Either way, it's time to move on or try to resolve things privately as I'm quite confident that public arguments make people uncomfortable more than anything else.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Again I had to read a bunch of posts. I still feel like no one waited for me. & Gen, you didn't even give me a chance to speak with Toto. When I post, I hope to see how Toto reacts to it in your post. I don't think anyone slowed down for me one bit...but, can we drop the subject already? I don't like how this is going. I just wanted everyone to slow down is all, but I've turned it into an outbreak. Just...try to limit the posts. Oh & if you bother to read Kilik's personality, he loves attention.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@PkmnTrainerYellow: Agreed.

Meanwhile. . . I hope I don't have to type another long post like that for N's class lD

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Bassiroth, Star would like to talk to N. She is a fan of him ^-^ If she cannot watch your class, it's okay, she can just like, wander.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I understand Marin, Megaman PMed me afterward and explained the whole thing.

Genevieve, (If I spelled that right), I hadn't read your post when I posted mine so something went wrong... :/ I put that Kiyoko allowed Rosalyn to pet him, but I didn't see your post where she backed away. Should I edit, or you?

Rafael p, That's entirely up to you. (And maybe N)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back