• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

3rd Gen Seaside Cycling Road

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
In Pokémon R/S/E we have the Seaside Cycling Road. It is pretty much the same as all the other bike bridges and lets to avoid going though all the grass on one route. Also if you go from the top to the bottom on your Mach Bike, you get rated on the time and amount of collisions. So did you like this cycling road? Did you ever get a perfect score with your Mach Bike (under 15sec, no collisions)? How did it compare to other cycling roads?

Discuss

Spr_3r_334.png

So Syddy~

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think...I can do this cycling road blindfolded. Like...I legit practiced it SO MUCH when I was a kid, cause I thought if you could do it in under 10 seconds with no collisions, you'd get a prize. I was pretty pissed when that wasn't the case. But I can get through it perfectly always as a result, so...? Plus it's good practice for the Sky Pillar. I would say it's my fave cycling road since it's not on a hill as well, and Kanto's and Sinnoh's were sloped and that was annoying.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Perfect every time now. I think my record is 9 seconds and a bit idk. I like that there was a little challenge to it. :3 And I love that it doesn't slope- Sinnoh's made me very angry when I got to it. :| And it's nice and simple and convenient. 10/10 would recommend

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Meh, the first time I played the game I used Acro Bike so no records xD. Later on I broke up to thirteen seconds with one collision. I used to love the place, and it was as if I could feel the wind in real life.

Years
I remember spending so much time perfecting Hoenn's Cycling Road, that I'm sure I must've spent at least an hour straight trying to get the lowest time the first time I got there. Once I figured it out, I would be disappointed in myself if I couldn't get under 10 seconds or had even one collision.

In fact, I just dug out my Sapphire version after seeing this thread, and despite not having tried the Cycling Road challenge in at least a year, I finished with a time of 9.30 seconds on my very first try. I don't think that's the best time possible, but at least I still remembered the road exactly.

JustChillin810

xX_ElectricPikachu_Xx
Years
It was a very good cycling road not only because of the structure and convenience but also because I used it as training for Watson.

Back