• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Of the currently airing shows, KonoSuba and Seiren u_u
After how the first arc ended I'm kinda on the fence about it.

In other news I finished bakemonogateri and thought it was quite good. moving on to monogatari next.

Years
I've been currently watching One Punch Man. (A bit after watching Bobobo-bo-Bo-bobo.)
I'm almost finished with it.
I gotta say, with its crazy villain designs, it sorta reminds me of the Tick.

Last edited:

Iria Animi

Innocent Trainer
Years
Watching alot from this season, but most are bad except LWA and Trickster looks impressive so far, and I will watch BE , ACCA-13 and KSS!! after airing finishes.

Years
Just recently finished Gosick and Golden Time.
Currently still keeping up with Seiren and Kuzu no Honkai.
Just starting FMA: Brotherhood.

Might pick something else up as well.

pkmin3033

I'm watching Flip Flappers and ERASED...the latter is shaping up to be vaguely interesting. The former is pretty to look at and that's about it. I don't mind nonsensical random things, but the characters are thoroughly unlikeable and I like at least a drop of sense to make the madness more entertaining. If it wasn't for the fact I'm over halfway through it I'd just drop it...

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Currently I'm watching Dragon Ball Super, Kuzu no Honkai, Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge, and Masamune-kun no Revenge.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2018
I'm one episode away from finishing Danganronpa 3: Despair. I've been having an odd sort of experience watching it--I started out watching the English dub because of having experienced the game in English, but they replaced the most distinctive voice actors for the anime. Gundham's okay once you get used to the change, but Fuyuhiko and Ibuki are just...ugh. Ibuki doesn't even sound like the same kind of character. And all three were some of my favorite characters in the game, which just makes it more obvious. So, halfway through, I switched to the Japanese. It's funny how changing all the voices is less irritating than only changing some. :P

Once I'm finished with that, I'm going to binge the new season of Blue Exorcist. (Anime adaptation of one of the best arcs in the manga? Hell yeah!) And then, unless something else catches my eye that just can't wait, I'll watch DR3: Future.

pkmin3033

Well, since Shippuden is ending, I am now attempting to watch Naruto for the fourth or fifth time, although this is the first time in a few years. My hope is that knowing it actually has an ending might motivate me to finish it...it seems unlikely, but it's something to do.

Also watching Gatchaman Crowds. It's boring. Which is bothersome, because it had a strong opening episode and I thought I was going to like it. I wish shows would sustain their opening momentum...I finished watching Sakamoto Desu Ga? the other day and that turned out to be a waste of time too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I'm currently on a 90s trip. So after finishing Cowboy Bebop I moved on to watching Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Years
So I just finished Bakuon!!. It was actually pretty fun. Your average anime watcher would probably be scared away by its nerding out over motorcycles, but if you like it, it's a fun ride.

I'm currently on a 90s trip. So after finishing Cowboy Bebop I moved on to watching Neon Genesis Evangelion.

That's a pretty intense dive there. You should totally watch a few other iconic '90s anime if you haven't already before you end your '90s trip.

Years
Recently, I've been watching the Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix. It has me interested so far.
(Meliodas is rather... "Hands on" with Elizabeth, if you know what I mean. Not that she minds it. She probably doesn't understand personal space or something.)

Years
Currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (nearly finished), Seiren and Kuzu no Honkai (following as they come), Bakemonogatari (a long journey ahead) and I just started Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu for the Contract Challenge.

So far I'm really enjoying all of them, except Seiren which is average. I don't dislike it either mind you.

Edit: Finished FMA

Last edited:
Years
I'm watching Selector Infected WIXOSS for the anime contract challenge. I've gone into some details in that thread on my thoughts on the series. I'm actually 8 episodes in now, though.

And I just started the second World Martial Arts Tournament arc in Dragon Ball.

Years
Finished Bakemonogatari tonight and will move on to the next season tomorrow. I've been trying to watch more anime movies too so in the past few days I've given Tamako Love Story and Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo a watch. The former scored a 9/10 and the latter an 8/10 so I think it was a good decision haha.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
I started Scum's Wish and Interviews with Monster Girls...

I absolutely love Scum's Wish, but I hate all of the characters. This hasn't happened since School Days, and I'm curious if someone will get hurt physically. I doubt it will, but I wouldn't mind seeing it. Akane's going to somehow get an STD... and that's not fair for onii-chan at all.

Interviews with Monster Girls is super adorable. I originally forgot about it, but it turns out my fianc? has been keeping up with it. That inclined me to continue it. It's a cute show, and I do enjoy the fact it's not like other Monster girl shows.

Back