• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Catching up on any currently running series that's more than a year old is quite the feat.

Also, I set up an Ikea Detolf display case/shelf this weekend. The photo below is from the back because I couldn't fit the whole case in frame from the front. Now to get about 7 more of these things and to try to figure out what to display in Detolf #1 here.

http://i.imgur.com/dzpB4V7.jpg

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I own it, but I haven't gotten around to, you know, actually reading it yet. I have a tendency to buy books I haven't read (oh, and also books I have read) because I prefer reading books in print versus on a screen.
You're doing a good thing. I'd love to do that if my budget was more disposable, but whenever I head over to Amazon (for price reasons), I start trying to buy too much and end up not buying anything at all. It's so bad to the point that I have to actively discourage myself from buying things- especially things I've read- by reminding myself that I don't even have a display case for my games, so there's no way I'd have space for them.

Ugh...

Years
You're doing a good thing. I'd love to do that if my budget was more disposable, but whenever I head over to Amazon (for price reasons), I start trying to buy too much and end up not buying anything at all. It's so bad to the point that I have to actively discourage myself from buying things- especially things I've read- by reminding myself that I don't even have a display case for my games, so there's no way I'd have space for them.

Ugh...

What I've done lately is tell myself to only buy as many as I have coupon codes for at B&N, and I get a 20% off a single item code for them by email roughly every 2 weeks or so. The last two times, they've had 15% off codes on their website itself, but I only use those if I've actually got a 20% off code already and apply that to a second book.

Really, what I'm saying is to limit yourself to single book purchases and just drop everything else into a wishlist.

Years
I go through spells of buying things. Certainly not going to break my bank with it.

l3q2Zpqy185TNPA6A.gif

Years
I wouldn't be in nearly as deep if I weren't a jobless bum for nearly 3 months immediately after high school (that was nearly 8 years ago holy hell), getting hooked on Negima! during that time, and then getting a full-time job that made it hard to have a social life (but that gave me enough money to start buying merch) right around the time Negima!'s JP run ended.

Years
I got into weeb stuff in around 2007 or 2008 when I saw Battle Royale on telly. Although for the first couple of years it was more films and music, some anime and manga but I didn't fully indulge in that until after college, the summer of 2010. At that point I was only working 18 hour weeks (split over 6 days and into 2 90 minute 'shifts' lol) so I had pretty much infinite time.

So yes, I owe all of this to that one night where I couldn't sleep, put the tv on and caught an edgy film.

Years
Gonna be passing on the second anime contract challenge, I am way too busy right now to binge watch another series. I'm also keeping up with like... seven currently airing series, so that makes it even more difficult. D: lol

Pretty into Gabriel DropOut right now. Getting a big The Devil Is a Part-Timer vibes from it, and the characters are way cute.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The next arc of Dragon Ball Super is going to be insane, I can feel it. Yesterday's episode and these exhibition matches feel like a small little teaser of what to expect from the tournament of power, and its so freaking good. Buu just taking in the hits and absolutely destroying Basil was fun to watch, the overexcited guitar solo in the background was comparable to the bloodthirst the Zenos were displaying, and the artshift(if a bit heavy on the bloom) is getting closer and closer to the Halycon DBZ era of animation. Not to mention Gohan hype is at an all time high.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I'm curious. I was watching a video and I saw an anime with either march or may in its name, similar to Your Lie In April. Though I can't remember the full name or video. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back