• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ok dude....i give up...i tried...i failed...i managed to beat the elite 4 yesterday (a ton of revivers were used, didn't breed for iv or ev train my team...and i didn't put a well balanced team, so i suffered a lot lorelei was a ***** to defeat and lance gave me a headache...wich is good :3)...but after all that i'm still unable to find a single hidden grotto...according to locations in page 25...there's a grotto on route 11 and another on icefall cave on sevii islands (to give an example), i've search all around the route and cave, and have not find anything...do i need a special move to be able to find it? trigger a event? how can i see the "entrance"? is there an entrance or is just a random grass patch/zone in the route? I really want to find the grottos...but i can't find...can you give me a hint? i'm sure it'll be right in front of my eyes...but still, i've tried and failed...help...

As said, the grottos aren't visible.
For the route 11 grotto, go all the way to the top-right of the route. Just to the left is grass that is 3 grass tiles wide. Go the centre tile and press A on the trees.

For Icefall Cave, go to the ice-sliding floor a.k.a. the bottom floor. Get to the ladder at the very bottom and climb back up. The grotto is on the wall exactly 1 tile up from where you'd end up.

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Nice hack azumarill.

How i can get the shiny charm?

Its where the exp.share used to be. Catch 50 pokemon and go to the gate Fuchsia and Route 15 and talk to the Aide upstairs.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
This is going to be an odd question to ask, but does know the wild Pokemon locations, or how to access the wild Pokémon data for this? Because Advance Map freezes out when trying to access it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Are we required to beat the Elite Four/complete the Ruby/Sapphire Sevii Islands quest before being able to trade with Theta Emerald?

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Can you a you tell me where I can find a cottonee?

Cottonee can be found in the grass on Route 14 and Route 15. Whimsicott can also be found on these routes.

Are we required to beat the Elite Four/complete the Ruby/Sapphire Sevii Islands quest before being able to trade with Theta Emerald?

Yes you need to beat the Elite Four before you can go the Sevii Islands, but I don't think this will be able to trade with Theta Emerald due to there probably being some differences in how Pokemon are numbered within the code in both games. But you never know.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Yes you need to beat the Elite Four before you can go the Sevii Islands, but I don't think this will be able to trade with Theta Emerald due to there probably being some differences in how Pokemon are numbered within the code in both games. But you never know.

About pokemon numbering they?re even (Deoxys?s formes dont work, only the normal Deoxys) with the current Theta Emerald EX.
About moves... be careful. VERY careful. (Savestates are your friends in this case)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 30, 2018
Anyone know where to find nature modifier in the game because i heard that there's one.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
Found a small problem, and I have no idea why it happened. Played through most of the game and got to Cinnabar Island when I noticed that an the berry case was corrupted. Figured it was fine since I never used berries anyway, so I moved it to the bottom of the Key Items pocket, but around 10 minutes later, the TM case was corrupted, which means that the game is literally impossible to complete since I didn't have a Pokemon with Strength.

It's entirely possible that it was due to a bad ROM, but it's always better to be safe than sorry

EDIT: Also, does anyone know where to get the Spell Tag item? I'm wanting to evolve my Haunter but I can't find it anywhere

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
how do i access hidden grottos, because ive been looking on route 7 for ages for the grotto cause i want to get a Growlithe, so how can i get into the grotto?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
I have found a pretty bad bug in the game. While not gamebreaking it is really annoying when you haven't saved in a while.

The swimmer just before you enter lost cave has 3 Pokémon. I have had no problems fighting Jellicent, but both Tentacruel and Golem have a move called " !" which causes the game to crash.

Back