• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Hey there! I'm trying to play too, but the same problem is showing up as minchan & the others have -_-'

The problem: It is possible to walking over every part of the map: buildings, entrances, water and offscreen zones. Also no interactions with mpc's.

I'm using: firefox version 3.0.10

Hope it helps you improving! Looking forward to play it!

SiLvER32

Pokemon League Developer
Years
I was not downloading anything and I know that because I am not DLing anything right now, and I have it opened in another tab.

Plus I tried multiple times...

Even though it IS in beta mode still, I think it SHOULD work well enough for me to at least enter a building or talk to a NPC...

I don't really know what else could be the cause but I am sure that it's a problem from your side because I haven't ever experienced something similar.

Actually, I put up the game mechanics in the priority list, so you may not be able to talk to NPCs or enter buildings (actually the code for these is almost finished, you can enter in the pokemon center and talk to an NPC in pallet town, but I didn't add dialogs for all the NPCs and didn't create the inners of every building because of the reason mentioned before) but you can find wild pokemon, battle them and catch them.

BUT! Right now the game is not available because I have to pay my hosting bills ^^ it will be back in 2-3 days, hopefully with collision, buildings, NPCs and some quests, all completed.

Update report:
Recently I have been working on the plot and the region.
I now have finished designing Treanira Island, every location and which pokemon can be found there are decided. Treanira Island consists of 4 Cities/Towns and 6 big areas. Almost all the Generation I pokemon can be caugh, excluding, of course, the legendary ones. I want Treanira Island to be as big as possible, with a lot of secret locations, events and quests and a lots of exploration and non-stop adventure.
Regarding the plot, I have written up to 25 "Quests" that lead the main storyline and about 50 "Optional, sub goals" which you can complete for pokebucks and status as a trainer.

As you see, I have given priority to quests because NO OTHER POKEMON RPG DOES. Yup, that's true and because I want Pokemon League to be the best, I have decided to add some further goals than "catch pokemon","train strong pokemon","win PvP battles" (which most MMORPGs feature), I decided to extend the game goal, I have visualized how to build a stable economy system (something which even Nintendo's console games don't have).

Yeap, Pokemon League will truly be a pokemon MMORPG, a real one, not just your regular dose of bugged pokemon game with the only MMORPG elements being trade and battle. Pokemon League goes further than that by featuring all the mentioned above but also trainer groups, custom trainer appearances, new items that will create even more possible battling strategy because of special effects, a community-driven economy with players running their own poke marts because in this game, we will have an ACTUAL USE FOR MONEY other than buying pokeballs, which after some time and after having hundreds of pokeballs in your bag, renders pokebucks totally useless and completely destroys the need of players settings up shops, selling pokemon, offering daycare services and more, which are fun and make the game a REAL MMORPG.

That's it, I don't reveal specific details because I don't want to spoil things to you, dear upcoming players, but I have already thought out of 25 special abilities which you can add to your items using other items which will make battles more fun.

I am also bringing up another element of MMORPGs, something that a lot of you have probably dreamed of in a pokemon MMORPG, that is, having your own secret bases! Yup, Treanira Island will have an underground section where there will be a lot of space for secret bases for each player, a lot of decorations can be bought or be given as a gift, to customize your base, and trainers can come and challenge you there and also player mini-games(this is still a concept that should be developed). The Trainer Underground will feature a TM mart, where you can purchase every TM, a game corner, a pokefood shop with specialized pokemon food to keep your pokemon happy and finally, the move master which can delete and le-learn moves to your pokemon. Trainer groups will also have their own bases on the underground.

Finally! We will have berries in Pokemon League! You can collect berries around the island, berries serve as pokemon food (which, I repeat, is essential to keep your pokemon's happiness high) and can be sold at the pokefood mart or be used to heal pokemon or maybe in the future, make pokeblocks and poffins.
To make the game even more alive, we will have the Pokemon Association put items in random places in Treanira Island every a set amount of time, rare and common ones, which is good for mart owners to find goods to sell but also trainers. I hope you see now how the economy of the game is built and if you don't there's more to it, but I won't reveal much more yet =]

What do you think? Feedback, as always, APPRECIATED :)
Will keep you updated guys.​

Last edited:
Years
wowowowow
i totally love the idea and graphics. why dont u give us the url? just put in in the first post
and also, for the billing, try advertise for advertisers on the game's homepage to earn bucks for the webs billing

SiLvER32

Pokemon League Developer
Years
wowowowow
i totally love the idea and graphics. why dont u give us the url? just put in in the first post
and also, for the billing, try advertise for advertisers on the game's homepage to earn bucks for the webs billing

The URL was in the first post until I removed it a few hours ago because the site won't be accessible until I pay the bill.

Some new screenies,
treaniraisland.png

Treanir Island.
unie.png

Unie, Pokemon League's web-based map editor which will probably be available for the public and maybe Pokemon League will have community mainted&developed regions at some point.
44436459.png

The bag interface
88161321.png

The latest UI
65050892.png

The pokedex UI
14648590.png

The pokemon party UI

Back to work.

p!kablu

Map Maker Extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2009
When I go to the website, a page comes up saying your account has been suspended..

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
Years
It sounds rather logical that the problem isn't on your side when multiple people are experiencing the same problem.
Good work.
>.>;;

I do hope you get this site working, and working well. I'be been waiting for ages for somethinglike this since the fall of pokemoncrater. And with that, you have high standards to match.

Here's hoping you manage to surpass the epicness of pokemoncrater!

SiLvER32

Pokemon League Developer
Years
It sounds rather logical that the problem isn't on your side when multiple people are experiencing the same problem.
Good work.
>.>;;

I do hope you get this site working, and working well. I'be been waiting for ages for somethinglike this since the fall of pokemoncrater. And with that, you have high standards to match.

Here's hoping you manage to surpass the epicness of pokemoncrater!

Actually, only minchan experienced it (just to avoid any misunderstanding, the "problem" bring reffered to was the laggy music).

I am pretty sure Pokemon League is already way ahead of pokemon crater and any of its "successors" like pokemon indigo and rest of the browser based games.
I believe that none of them have an actual overworld (where you can travel to different areas and advance in the game by doing so), Pokemon Indigo's and battle arena's "overworlds" are mere images where you just move your sprite to wild pokemon, totally limited and without NPCs.

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
Years
Actually, only minchan experienced it (just to avoid any misunderstanding, the "problem" bring reffered to was the laggy music).

I am pretty sure Pokemon League is already way ahead of pokemon crater and any of its "successors" like pokemon indigo and rest of the browser based games.
I believe that none of them have an actual overworld (where you can travel to different areas and advance in the game by doing so), Pokemon Indigo's and battle arena's "overworlds" are mere images where you just move your sprite to wild pokemon, totally limited and without NPCs.
The problem was also the fact that you could walk over any tile, and off the map entirely.

im pretty sure pokemon crater had a scattered few npcs, but it has been awhile.

I do hope this turns out to be a lot better than them, and best of luck to you.

Back