• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of music artist are you?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
What genre of music would you perform? Why?
I would probably do electronic, but there would be some Viola in there!
Would you be a solo act or would you be in a band?
I would probably be in a a band. electronic sucks by yourself...
Would you keep your original name? If not, what would be your stage name or group's name?
I would probably come up with a band name like Electrifying pickles or something like that.
If you can or if you could, what sort of instruments would you perform with?
VIOLA! I play Viola irl so I would love to have that in. I would have some cool drums and those electronic beats.
Would you write your own songs?
Probably not. Maybe I would can't really answer this.
Would you consider music to be a big part of your life right now?
I guess. I have been listening to a lot of music lately and I really like playing Viola even though I hate my Strings teacher. So yes.

Years
I am actually in a band at the moment, haha.

What genre of music would you perform? Why?
We perform Post-Hardcore stuff like Bring Me The Horizon and Enter Shikari.

Would you be a solo act or would you be in a band?
I am in a band, like I said. There's five of us. :P

Would you keep your original name? If not, what would be your stage name or group's name?
The band is called Breaking The Truce. I think it's a brilliant name. :D

If you can or if you could, what sort of instruments would you perform with?
I play bass guitar. I have a Yamaha RBX170 in Blue.

Would you write your own songs?
We used to do just covers of songs, but sometime this month we are all going to try writing a few songs each, and decide who writes the best lyrics. We are going to use everybody's songs though, if you get what I mean.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

• What genre of music would you perform? Why?
Preferably minimalist classical piano actually, that'd be the only solo instrument I'd like to play, it's what I like to listen to most, and my favourite pianist is Ludovico Einaudi, therefore he would be my inspiration. Once upon a time I would be more eager to play heavy metal, or something energetic like the Foo Fighters or Muse, but that mindset has since eroded, for the most part.​
  • Would you be a solo act or would you be in a band?
As previously stated, I would like to be a solo artist, but with a nice orchestra. A small orchestra at that, possibly a chamber one. When I play guitar I hate the feeling of being unaccompanied, it drives me crazy and makes me way more nervous when I perform certain stuff. So if I were to play guitar, it would need to be in a band.​
  • Would you keep your original name? If not, what would be your stage name or group's name?
I'd keep my own name, but if I were in a band I'd obviously go for something else. My name doesn't happen to be so universal! So yeah, I think if I were in a group I'd have to think of something witty and eye catching, but sadly, can't think of anything on the spot.​
  • If you can or if you could, what sort of instruments would you perform with?
Well, I would love to play piano to a high enough standard, but I play guitar fairly well, since I've been playing about 6 years. I can play pretty much anything on the bass, since it's pretty easy to play. But, I'd love to pick up the violin again and do some solo pieces on that, but in the sense of the question it would have to either be piano or the guitar.​
  • Would you write your own songs?
Yes. I wouldn't be going anywhere near pop music, so chances are I wouldn't have one of those producers that doesn't want me just for my image. But, I would like to cover pieces if I was in a band, every now and then.​
  • Bonus: Would you consider music to be a big part of your life right now?
It used to be, a lot more so in the past, but now it has merely been put into the back of my mind somewhere for a while. I used to play a lot more, as well as listen to a lot of music, but lately I just listen to music when I get the urge and play guitar and such only when I have to. Could be to do with exams though, music still means a great deal to me.​

Back