• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Unova Legends![PG-16] (OOC)

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Pokémon: Unova Legends![PG-16] (OOC) [Spot Open!]

Pokémon: Unova Legends! (OOC) SU's Closed!

IC thread here

Isshu.jpg

Rules:
1. All PC rules apply
2. Limit godmodding(I say this because I don't mind moments where you might do it a little bit but ONLY a little bit)
3. No bunnying unless given permission.
4. This rp is rated PG-16, no excessive amounts of cursing, romance and gore. There might be deaths, Team Plasma isn't playing. If you break this rule you will probably be kicked
5. Please be active as possible if you don't think you will be active don't even waste your time completing the SU. I don't want to sound like a jerk but I don't want this rp to die.
6. Rp at your best, have good spelling, grammar and no one liners. I won't be a extremely strict on this besides the one liner thing.
7. This rp will be using the game for stats, moves, abilities to determine the strength of a Pokémon so do your research on your Pokémon.
8. Be friendly to your fellow rpers, no need to be mean to anyone everyone is welcome!
9. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
10. This is a chapter based rp but if you go at a faster past then others don't worry I will update with new places and events in the chapters. Be sure to indicate what chapter you're in though so I don't forget.
11. I will determine if your capture of a Pokémon is successful what level and gender it is you can pick the ability. I will also determine if you level up or not and how many levels.
12. Have fun! That's the most important thing about rping and this rp if you have any complaints or want to add anything to the rp just say them and I'll see what I can do.

Plot: This rp takes place two years after the events of Pokémon Black/White. All has been peaceful since the disappearance of Team Plasma. Unova has been able to create new towns and cities and create new events and areas for their trainers to come and enjoy themselves. The gym leaders have even become stronger and more strategic. All was good until a strange event occurred, Zekrom who belong to the hero who defeated N, felt that the hero's dream had been achieved and he was no longer necessary so it reverted to its orb form and then disappeared somewhere in Unova. The same happened to N when Reshiram felt he achieved his truth. N didn't take this as well as the hero did, the hero now just searches for Zekrom's orb as well as fighting anyone who challenges his champion title. As for Team Plasma they ran and hid from the outside world. Eventually they got sick of hiding and became a more violet group committing random acts of violence and criminal acts. They were upset that N and Ghetsis and deserted them but N came back to become the leader of Team Plasma and started his search for Reshiram. His plan became to find Reshiram and then become the king of the world by also finding Zekrom and the legendary dragon Pokémon Kyurem, they also plan to use Victini to assure their victory. Team Plasma has become a bit quieter now that N took over but the hero, gym leaders and police have been searching for Team Plasma's new hideout.
This year is also a special year for new trainers looking for the first Pokémon from Professor Juniper. This year she will be handing out not 3 starters but 4, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott and Tynamo. Trainers will also be introduced to the hero this year seeing as it is the hero's hometown. Now your Pokémon journey begins.

Rp/Chapter Mechanics:
This is a guide to how this rp will work IC
Chapter (Number of chapter here): (Title of Chapter here)(Part of chapter goes here)(What rpers are involved in this chapter).
Description: This is where you will get a description of the rp, you will see a time, season and location. You will also get a small summary of what will happen in this chapter.
Points of interest: Here you will see important places that might be important to the rp or just places that might be fun to go. You will see a ! if it's truly important to the rp.
Events: If any important events are going on in the area the chapter takes place in.
Important NPC(s): Any important NPC that will be controlled by me shall be listed here. Some legendary Pokémon will be listed here until they are captured. Trainers put here might have all of their Pokémon listed also but might not you might not even know the names of some NPC(s).
Paths: Seeing as Unova expanded with new towns and cities you can go different ways then others if you choose to check if the chapter update is for you or not.
Pokémon available for capture: Here will be the list of Pokémon available for capture. Their moves, abilities, rarity, genders will appear here. You can pick the ability of your chose and gender which you can indicate your chose in your post.
Objectives: There will sometimes be objectives you have to complete in each chapter to move on. If there is nothing here then your free to roam about and move into the next area. For example say you are in a route and they're no objectives then you can post about fighting/capturing pokemon and then post about going into the next route or town. If you move into a area that's not listed in the chapter description you might have to wait a bit for the next chapter to be posted but they won't take long.

SU Sheet:
Name: What's your name?
Age: (Since all beginning trainers start at the age of 10 the limit in this rp is 10-13)
Personality: Describe how your character acts in the world around him/her. Please be descriptive 1-2 paragraphs minimum
Appearance: Describe what your character looks like, height, weight, hair color, eye color all of that. Be sure to include their clothing that they will be wearing for their journey across Unova. 2 paragraph's minimum.
History: Describe your character's life before he or she became a Pokémon trainer. 1-2 paragraphs minimum

Starter Pokémon:

495.gif

Snivy
Level: 5
Ability: Overgrow or Contrary
Moves: Tackle, Leer
Reserved by HunterZero

498.gif

Tepig
Ability: Blaze or Thick Fat
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip
Free

501.gif

Oshawott
Ability: Torrent or Shell Armor
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip
Taken by ShinyDiamond

602.gif

Tynamo
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam
Free

Legendary Pokemon: In this rp there are some legendary Pokémon are available for capture but only at specific points in the rp that I will determine. More will be known about them as the rp unfolds.

644.gif

Zekrom
Level: ???
Ability: ???
Moves: ???
Taken by HunterZero

643.gif

Reshiram
Free

646.gif

Kyurem
Taken ShinyDiamond

494.gif

Victini
Free

Open Spots:
1. Taken HunterZero as Grey Gallarus with Snivy
2. Taken by Iwasapony25 as Bonnie Waters with Tynamo
3. Reserved by PsychoJigglypuff
4. Taken by ShinyDiamond as Roxas Takahasi with Oshawott

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Name: Clover Cossinsky

Personality: This is a girl who doesn't worry about things unless she really has to. She isn't afraid of getting her hands dirty and she keeps up a smile at most times. Somewhat oblivious to others, but not really naive, she can be annoying sometimes when she doesn't really listen to warnings or advice. She is rather handy and knows how to fix many things, like technical stuff, and she knows how to build things, make up fires and pretty much survive. She doesn't really know how to make herself pretty or act as polite as one should in some situations, though. She's been told that looks isn't at all everything and she believes that it's what lies within that counts. She treats pokémon like friends and talks to them as such. In battles, she is quick and creative but doesn't like to put her friends through much pain so she might give up a bit early sometimes.

When interacting with other kids or grown-ups, Clover is talkative and outgoing, even though she tends to not remember details about people very well since she has a mind that cares more about the names of pokémon attacks and how technical things work than about other living people. She can't really help it, that's who she is. Like all people, she can get scared, angry or sad at times, but due to her rather oblivious mindset, she gets over emotional waves rather quickly. She loves the outdoors but only for a little while. Then, she'll get annoyed at the uncomfortability of there not being any machines or automatic things out there. So, were she given the choice, she would rather live inside a large city than on the countryside.

Appearance: Clover is a tiny girl with platina blonde hair that she most of the time tries to keep in a high ponytail. It's so bushy, however, so it tends to fall out and stand in every direction anyways. Her face is kind of chubby - the only chubby part of her. She's got freckles all over her nose and cheeks and bright green eyes that seem to glow at you. For clothing, Clover doesn't dress in a very girly fashion. She wears brown, sturdy boots that fit perfectly even though they look a bit too big for her. They cover her legs almost up to her knees, where gray leggings can be seen instead, until the bright brown brace trousers begin. They look rather large on her and have lots of golden buttons and pockets where she keeps everything and anything. Under that, she wears a long sleeved t-shirt that tends to get dirty pretty often. She has extras with her, in different colors.

For keeping her belongings, she wears a green bag over her shoulder. It looks heavy and large, but that's where Clover's unusual strength shows. She carries it without trouble. Clover hasn't gotten any "womanly features" yet and perhaps never will. She has a round necklace hanging in a thin, black leather band around her neck. It shows a yin-yang symbol in black and white stone. When it gets cold or rainy, she has a thin but well isolated dark green coat with a cap that is usually stuffed into her bag. She keeps pokéballs, both empty and filled, in the many pockets of her braced trousers.

History: Clover was born as the only child in a happy but rather poor family in Nacrene City. The parents of her father lived with them and were the ones who taught her how to have fun in life... until they both died from old age when Clover turned 9. Her parents kept up the cheerful spirit though and she got over the sorrow quite quickly. Mr Cossinsky was a caretaker at the local school and on top of that he often helped out at construction sites or at garages and workshops. He was a very handy man and he built the Cossinsky's house with his own hands, despite it being very costly. Mrs Cossinsky was working at a flowershop and she loved the outdoors and nature and pokémon and tried to teach Clover about that. But even though the girl learned a lot and came to appreciate wildlife and the nature, she still was more interested in mechanical stuff.

The Cossinsky family was quite poor, like I said, and couldn't really spoil Clover like many other kids in town were. But they gave her as much as they possibly could in terms of love, and one day she told them what they always knew she would say: she wanted to start a pokémon journey and get pokémon of her own to take care of and play with! Her parents didn't have to think for a long time before they agreed, both owning pokémon of their own since long. To remind Clover of that she always had a home to go to, they gave her the yin-yang necklace. It was special to her because she loved the tales about Reshiram and Zekrom. The black dragon had always been her favorite, since it had a more technological air to it than the white dragon had.

Starter Pokémon: Tynamo, male
602.gif

Legendary Pokémon: Reshiram.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Thanks! :3 I hope we'll start soon. Journey RPs are usually not hard to fill up ;)

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
:O

Reserve Tepig and Victini for me, please. *Fire type all the way!*

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
Swan and Nimblethumbs you are both RESERVED! by the way if anyone is concerned about nicknames don't worry you'll be able to nickname your pokemon in the IC thread.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Name: Logan Zephrulos

Appearance: Logan is extremely short, standing at a meager 3' 8". He hates the fact that he's the shortest person everywhere he goes, and wears clothing to make him look taller; he always wears platform shoes, and is never seen without his dark green and black trench coat. He wears baggy dark-blue jeans, and wears a variety of graphic t-shirts. His skin is a light tan, and his face is unblemished, except for a small red scar on his left cheek. Logan's eye's are a neon green color, and they seem to be looking at everything at once, darting around and observing, taking in everything and making calculations in his mind. However, at the same time, they seem to be full of life and excitement. Below these eyes are a dash of freckles. Emerald green goggles rest on his forehead.

Logan has a small round nose, and small pink lips. The tips of his ears are slightly pointed, and it looks like he has no earlobes. Logan's hair is a dark-coffee color, and hangs around and over his ears, concealing the elvin tips. His hair is straight and shiny, almost matted down on the top of his head, and loose towards the sides. His hair covers his forehead, and partially covers his thin eyebrows. He has short legs, and arms that reach just above his knees. Each finger ends in a sharp nail. At his waist is a belt, partially hidden by the trench coat. The belt carries many gadgets; some creations of Logan himself. A small communication device is at the right of the belt, and mechanical arms hang at the left, concealed by the coat. A variety of other mechanical tools and weapons are on that belt. A large steel buckle sits on the center of the belt.

History: Born in a big city, Logan was born to parents who technically lived in their office. His dad was a scientist and inventor hired by a big company to design and create products for them to sell, and his mother worked as a computer engineer at the same company. Both were very smart and earned a lot of money, but they didn't have the time for Logan. Managing to put up with him and his antics and love for machinery for a few years, when Logan started first grade, he was sent of to a boarding school. Those years before the boarding school were happy for Logan; he would always be with his father, helping around the lab and drawing blueprints for his own machines in his notebook. The boarding school wasn't bad for him either; he made many friends, and got good grades. His teachers quickly realized the potential in the boy, and he was challenged with curriculum from other grades. Logan barreled through it, getting nearly everything right, and quickly grasping the concepts he didn't get. He spent a lot of time in the lab at the school, and made his own creations from his old blueprint book, including a pair of mechanical arms. Logan never felt the homesickness and longing for parental love some other students felt; Logan was right at home with his friends and machines.

Personality: Quick to speak his mind, and even quicker to think up of a witty comment, Logan is smart, sly, cunning and witty, along with a sarcastic (and sometimes sadistic) sense of humor. Logan is often underestimated by his opponents an rivals, and while he may not look like much, he can usually think his way out of any situation. His brain is stronger than his brawn; he is not strong physically and is pretty slow due to his small legs. Logan is also overtalkative, and though he keeps a few secrets, mostly anything will come out of his mouth. He is usually cheerful, funny, enjoyable and in general good company but on occasion he can snap and really hurt someone's feelings. However, usually when in battles, tough situations, or in the lab, he goes into what he likes to call the 'zen phase', when he focuses only on the task at hand. He becomes cold and calculating, and it seems as if all his emotions have been shut down. After the task is complete, he reverts back to his usual cheery self.

Starter: Tepig, Male, Thick Fat

Legendary:
Victini (You made an error in the main post)

There.... Done!

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
Thanks for pointing out the error I made but you need to do two things and you're accepted 1. Pick a Gender for your Tepig and 2. Pick an ability.

HunterZero

Years
Alright Nimblethumbs you are ACCEPTED! I will get my SU up tomorrow and as soon as our last rper gets their's up we can get started!

HunterZero

Years
Yes sadly there aren't any spots left. Here's my SU!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Great, I'm excited about an RP set in Unova. Unova and Sinnoh get too little love in this section.

Will you have only Unova pokemon or foreign as well?

Back