• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A plain old trade shop & breeding farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
It's my brothers I'm willing to trade some starters that u bred but I just in general need a chimchar haha. Think of an even trade and I'll trade it to you.

Okay :)
Well, since most of my starters are egg-move, how about you pick three you want of those for your Hoppip? Does that sound fair? The egg move Pokemon are on the first page. If not, 5 regular Pokemon would also be fair. To me, anyway.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Okay :)
Well, since most of my starters are egg-move, how about you pick three you want of those for your Hoppip? Does that sound fair? The egg move Pokemon are on the first page. If not, 5 regular Pokemon would also be fair. To me, anyway.

If you can somehow get a chimchar with egg move and dw ability?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Egg move, yes. DW ability, no.
Chimchar will know ThunderPunch among fire moves such as Overheat, Will-O-Wisp, Flamethrower etc.

Ok my brother has the hoppip. Any way I can snag that chimchar for a legendary? And get that to you tomorrow?

MotherSerperior

Years
Ok my brother has the hoppip. Any way I can snag that chimchar for a legendary? And get that to you tomorrow?

Sorry, I got offline kinda early last night.
I am able to trade all of today, so I'll check my page periodically to see when you're ready to trade :)

Years
Hello! I was wondering if you had a female DW eevee? I don't really have much to trade other than bunch of zoruas I kind of need to get rid of, (they all have either aerial ace, dark pulse, captivate, or extrasensory, etc.) I have a bunch, so I probably have every nature and I definitely have females.

MotherSerperior

Years
Hello! I was wondering if you had a female DW eevee? I don't really have much to trade other than bunch of zoruas I kind of need to get rid of, (they all have either aerial ace, dark pulse, captivate, or extrasensory, etc.) I have a bunch, so I probably have every nature and I definitely have females.

I'm sorry, we don't :/
I have a female dreamworld Wobbufett, Skitty, Scyther, and Mareep if you're interested in any of those?

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
i'm really after a Vullaby, need it complete my dex... anyone able to help? my friend code is 3654 6052 6173

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Generation 5
Looking For:Shiny Espeon And Shiny Umbreon Level 100 Good Natures
Example:Jolly,Gentle,Brave,Bashful
Offering:Level 100 Typloshion And Level 100 Charziard
PM Me Please
FC:Signature
Im Picky I Know ^^'

VoxynZ

Jak And Daxter Fanboy
Years
I'm looking for a DW male Kabuto that knows Stealth Rocks. Nature/IVs do not matter. If you can get me one, I have a Suicune, an Entei, and a Lugia to offer in return. I'll give you two of them for the Kabuto. Thanks!

*The Lugia has been used a bit~ @ LV 47. The Entei and Suicune are untrained.

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
I'm looking for a DW male Kabuto that knows Stealth Rocks. Nature/IVs do not matter. If you can get me one, I have a Suicune, an Entei, and a Lugia to offer in return. I'll give you two of them for the Kabuto. Thanks!

*The Lugia has been used a bit~ @ LV 47. The Entei and Suicune are untrained.

Sorry, but neither of us have one. Good luck on your search! :)

Generation 5
Looking For:Shiny Espeon And Shiny Umbreon Level 100 Good Natures
Example:Jolly,Gentle,Brave,Bashful
Offering:Level 100 Typloshion And Level 100 Charziard
PM Me Please
FC:Signature
Im Picky I Know ^^'

So sorry, but we don't have either :/ I wish I did haha. Good luck finding them!

GIVEAWAY
I have a ton of Ralts right now, so if anybody wants one for free, or if someone awesome wants to trade something for one, just PM me or leave a post here. Thanks!

Last edited:

ProfessorEvergreen

Immortal Pokemon Professor
Years
I'm in need of a male Ekans with Dark Pulse (:

I'll trade almost any pokemon from Black. I'm just sick of effing with the GTS trying to get a Seviper from black to SS, teaching it DP, then trading it back. Such a pain...)

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Hello, I am looking for a dreamworld ability vulpix or ninetales. I am willing to trade you ANYTHING that is on your want list (i think i got them all XD)

If you dont have one of those, i would be interested in your shiny ninetales for the same offer. Thanks!

*EDIT* i should also add that I do not want anything that is hacked.

MotherSerperior

Years
I'm in need of a male Ekans with Dark Pulse (:

I'll trade almost any pokemon from Black. I'm just sick of effing with the GTS trying to get a Seviper from black to SS, teaching it DP, then trading it back. Such a pain...)

I see. I can try to breed that for ya and I'll let you know how it goes :P
Is there anything you're willing to offer?

Hello, I am looking for a dreamworld ability vulpix or ninetales. I am willing to trade you ANYTHING that is on your want list (i think i got them all XD)

If you dont have one of those, i would be interested in your shiny ninetales for the same offer. Thanks!

*EDIT* i should also add that I do not want anything that is hacked.

Sorry, neither of us have the dw ability for those two.
And with the shiny, I would totally do a trade with you if I could clone it, but I can't. If you know how to clone, you're more than welcome to clone yourself one for trade :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
i want a female, serious patrat with Ivs 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, and 0. I will give u a shiny ut modest litwick or a shiny lvl 100 adamant rampardos ev'd in atk and hp.

MotherSerperior

Years
Would you all be willing to trade a Landorus for a UT Cresellia?

Sorry, only have one of those. :/

i want a female, serious patrat with Ivs 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, and 0. I will give u a shiny ut modest litwick or a shiny lvl 100 adamant rampardos ev'd in atk and hp.

I will let you know if I can get that; I'd love to trade :)

Could I have a mystery egg trade please? :)

Absolutely! I can trade tomorrow. Message me when you're on :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back