• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Banned for wrong accusation using that eerie looking Ash avatar.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
banned because fairy type pokemon are amazing lol

Your banned for having a potential dangorous dark evil lucario that looks like it will beat up anyone on sight 0_0

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Banned for your theme actually making Delphox look like an appealing Pokémon; the shame!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
banned for having a super cute theme of that dragon slug
(hmmm. a Gijinka Delphox that looks better than its pokemon counterpart. how funny lol)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
(but I forget its name....)

Banned because a team rocket grunt told me to ban everyone and ban steal their pokemon lol

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Banned for advertising Team Flare! I have no idea what bad things they're doing yet, but I'm sure it's something awful. :(

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Banned cause of nothing !!! no no there is reason ;p your banned because of.. because of... because of ah.. joining team Plasma !

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
Years
Banned because I found Diglett's secret

4b9.gif

Back