• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Blue Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

PokemonBlueMoon2_01-4.png

PokemonBlueMoon2_03-5.png

Nice tiles, dude! Lalo really knows how to make his stuff.

As for the second screenshot, I think you might have noticed already...
It's "Let's", not "Lets".

pokemonbluemoon201.png

I still need to Palette edit it (at the moment it looks a bit dull) so I'll post an updated version of that soon.

Also I have uploaded a video of the new music for the Evil team. You can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFLRzJF4YgE

Some new things on here:

• Blue HP bar (previously green)
  • New Music

I don't think that the Intro sprite requires editing.
It's already perfect... but if you think it's still not the best,
well, it's your decision to edit it, and I can't stop you.

Anyways, the music of the evil team is awesome.

The OW of the Heroine is well made. Anyways,
the sprites of the Fakemon are well made too. You really have some
nice spriters...

PokemonBlueMoon2_01-6.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_03-7.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_02-7.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_04-5.png

Also, I've managed to insert Koromori's cry, but I haven't done Chobomaki and Aguridaa's cry yet.

Nice. I haven't seen Koromori before, so that's the "Heart" bat that my
friend was talking about... He also told me that Koromori is the
"Zubat" in Isshu...

Anyways, I hope you can find more free time soon, because I'm really looking
forward to more updates. Good luck.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years

Thanks, and I lost the offset, I had it in a document somewhere but I can't find it, sorry.

Thanks. :)

Updates!

Wow, I haven't updated for a while. School has been taking it's toll on me, its been one of the most BUSIEST years of my life, ever. Assignments keep on getting thrown at me, along with other stuff. Plus I had the F1 in schools competitions running for 2 days. It was very fun, I had a good time, overall our team came second, so we were happy about that. During my short moments of free time, I managed to do a few things. These things are:

• Insert 3 Black and White Pokemon.
  • Insert a new water battle background.
  • Fix up a few script typos, movement permissions, other errors.

Here are some screenshots for your viewing pleasure:

PokemonBlueMoon2_01-6.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_03-7.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_02-7.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_04-5.png

Don't worry about the Magnemite, it was just a random Pokemon in the list. Also, I've managed to insert Koromori's cry, but I haven't done Chobomaki and Aguridaa's cry yet. I'll insert them soon when I have more free time. School is finishing for the year soon, when it does, I'll be working on my hack alot. :)

Thanks!
Wow so much has changed since I last viewed this hack. It went from nice to super-duper excellent. XD The sprites are well inserted and well sprited. I love it. I also just adore the tiles. Especially the tall grass. :3 Everything so far looks well and nice. In graphics, this hack is 100% pretty. ;) But the scripts are looking good also. I wish you good luck on this. :3

Years
wow these updates are great! but why put both fakamon and 5th generation??? dont you think its a little too much??? did you really insert koromoris actually/real cry?? THATS AWESOME!!!!!! :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
what is it when i just finish the intro and get minimized why does it Black Screen?

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
playing the alpha now, and its pretty good, but these updates make it look even better :D

eagerly awaiting new releases. the gen V pokemon are well inserted, but i wonder how Chobomaki evolves?

Also, in the alpha, the pokemon animations come in while the pokemon is entering, not when it has entered already like in real games. was this intentional?

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2012
I'm just made an account now and like the fast updates and handwork you put into your game. I'm a big fan of fakemon and the 5th gen so i hope this you add more ^-^. I like the fact green is in the game and the hero tyle looks interesting as well. The story is very interesting too just reading the intro made me eager to play. good luck to you!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Sorry XERIQ8jesta_laghoul, but please don't revive a thread if it hasn't been posted in for over a month. This was last active in 2010 sooo...

Flandre Scarlet, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back