• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

⚜ The Grass Type Pokemon Fan Club ⚜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm wondering if its time for a new topic? Most members have answered the current ones. :p

New topic: 'Which Grass type Pokemon do you find scariest?'

I think for me its a hard choice between Scyther and Victreebell... Although I suppose the Bellsprout family aren't renowned for their speed so it might not be all that hard to outrun one of them! Scyther on the other hand would hunt you down and... *shudders* This picture ain't for the faint of heart ;p

Spoiler:

Edit: D'oh, Sycther's not grass. xD But it should be ;D

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'm wondering if its time for a new topic? Most members have answered the current ones. :p

I think for me its a hard choice between Scyther and Victreebell... Although I suppose the Bellsprout family aren't renowned for their speed so it might not be all that hard to outrun one of them! Scyther on the other hand would hunt you down and... *shudders* This picture ain't for the faint of heart ;p

Spoiler:
scyther is a bug/flying type Pokemon not a grass type Pokemon

Which Grass type Pokemon do you find scariest?
Ferrothorn and Cradily
Spoiler:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
My fav grass type would probably be Shrifty, lotad or ludicolo. <3 Love these cuties. But I reallyove them all tbh; except for cacnea. /vomit.

Years

Spoiler:

One of the scariest Grass-type Pokemon in my opinion would have to be, Cradily

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
Name: ikaroschase
Partner Pokemon: bulbasaur
Reason for joining: grass pokemon <333 my favourite move is vine whip ouo it may not be that powerful but it sure is useful :D

LCWs7.png

What was your first EVER grass type Pokemon?
the first game i ever got was pokemon firered (: i started with squirtle
[i don't know why \(O-O)/ but right now its bulbasaur>charmander>squirtle]
and that's the reason why my first ever grass pokemon was not bulbasaur but... oddish.

Spr_3f_043.png

firered&leafgreen

Spr_5b_043.png

black&white

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

Spoiler:
I've never actually found Scyther scary before I saw this, but as Avishka said, it isn't a Grass type, sadly enough.

Victreebel, though, is not one of my happiest childhood memories. The design is not bad at all and I actually kind of like it, but I've always thought it looked really scary, especially when I was younger, which lead to several unpleasant dreams, which makes it clear which Grass type Pokémon I find the scariest.

Spoiler:

ikaroschase

Years
What is your favourite Grass type Pokémon, and why is it your favourite?
i like the bulbasaur evolution line <3 the bulbasaur family is one of the first grass types i ever came to know about so they hold a special place in my heart ouo

generally, i don't find grass types scary. their designs are all so awesome owo but if i really had to choose, it would be ferrothorn \(O-O)/

tumblr_lx95jgEzrc1qjr6deo1_500.jpg

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
^ Ew, that. Ferrothorn deinfitely, look at that thing. wouldn't want to get on its bad side thats for sure. If I had another choice I'd definately choose cacnea and the cacturne line. Even though cacturne is pre' cool, its is definitely kind spooky.

AquaFin

Mudkip Commander
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
Hey its AquaFin, I'd love to join your club xD
Name : AquaFin
Partner Pokemon : Sceptile
Reason for Joining : I also share a love of Grass Pokemon, most of them have high defense and powerful attacks plus they are apart of nature and their designs are clever.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
What is your favourite Grass type Pokémon, and why is it your favourite?
i like the bulbasaur evolution line <3 the bulbasaur family is one of the first grass types i ever came to know about so they hold a special place in my heart ouo

generally, i don't find grass types scary. their designs are all so awesome owo but if i really had to choose, it would be ferrothorn \(O-O)/

tumblr_lx95jgEzrc1qjr6deo1_500.jpg

This picture is utterly terrifying. ^_^ I tried searching for cute images of Ferrothorn but they don't seem to exist :(

eshaymin.gif

I'm now scared of Shaymin too. :D Grass types are fierce!

AquaFin

Mudkip Commander
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
I think the scariest grass type Pokemon is Victreebell because its a Giant flower with teeth looking ready to gobble you up for dinner.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
^ True. And if I remember in the manga, they preform some tribal ritual, and try and cook you or something. xD, talk about a shameful death.

ikaroschase

Years
^ but still, they were the ones who protected red from the nidoking :D even though it was because red is part of their meal

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Shiftry and Cacturne look shady but the scariest are victreebell, cradliy and ferrothorn by a mile

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
^Truees.

But I still think they're evil. I reckon the only reason to protect them was just so they could save their lunch from being spoiled. xD;

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Name: ♪Twiggy♪
Partner Pokemon: Turtwig (Twiggy)
Reason for joining: Well, as you can see from my avatar, profile and signature, I'm a Turtwig guy. :) And I love Grass types in general, but extra love for Turtwig and Snivy lines! Better get into the discussion or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back