• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it's a new mod I'M GONNA CRY

Years
Because they modded Bloodex into this forum AND HIS NAME IS FIRST INSTEAD OF MINE

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE <3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
ZOMG! Congratulations Bloodex! This is very well deserved and I am happy for you n_n

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahhh I'm so happy rn!! <333

You deserved it so much. You are an amazing member since I returned here. Being a mod is too much fun, and you will have so much fun. Best of luck, and I know you will do a fantabulous job!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Congrats Bloodex !! I am confident that you'll make a splendid Moderator, and I wish you all the best as a new staff member! Good Luck! :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Congrats on being a mod Bloodex. Your name actually looks good in bold blue.

Years
And for the 4th time...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Like I've said before, your name looks REALLY good in bold blue.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm going to call you Bloo now, because that's all I see when I look at Bloodex.

Bloo

Years
CONGRATS DIPUUU

I know you really loved OVP and were active in the DCC, so when the DCC moved to OVP (it's gonna take me years to stop calling it that) it was the absolute best section for you! Congrats again! <33

Years
DIPU MY MAN I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN I'M SO PROUD

But wow, now we have another section with 3 mods, alongside Pixel Art and Fifth Generation Gaming. It seems like this is becoming some occurrence, sections with 3 mods. Who knows, it might happen again!

I tested bold blue on you once and look, my wish came true.

Congrats dude, and you have two cool mod partners in Sammi and Andy.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
DIPU DIPU DIIIIPUUUUU <3

I'm happy for you dude, it was definitely well-deserved seeing in the short time I've known you you're an amazing person to be around! But yeah I'm going to post a random picture here because they're always great for special occasions like this! :>

tumblr_mcxnh0gukp1r3gh8ro1_400.gif

Melody

Banned
Years
What can I say? :D

Wish I could say more or say that I saw this one coming, but I didn't. But you always did strike me as a fairly responsible person. Still, it's good to see new blood come to the most awesome section PC has to offer! :D

Congrats man!!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
DIPU DIPU DIPU DIPU CONGRATS AHHHHH

Now, CCP has a new mod to play with and Sammi and Andy won't have to be lonely anymore ^-^

Congrats!!!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations Bloodex! :3
Well done and have fun!!~ :D

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I sooo wanted this to happen back when you started getting active again in 2012, because all I saw in OVP was you, but it didn't really seem like there was really the need for 3 mods in OVP. Seems like it does now with the new changes.

Whatever the reason, congrats Dipu! You really deserved this, and I'm sure you'll do great. Now have fun replying to all your congratulation messages ;D

Back