• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody!

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
Years
Hi everyone!
I am Miggiz125s and I am an avid Rom Hacker. I joined PokeCommunity to get feedback for my Rom Hack and also to support a few content creators.

I just wanted to introduce myself before anything else.

And so here I am, Writing up this post.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Miggiz! Welcome to the community. Looking forward to seeing what content you bring to the forums. :)

Years
You're in the right place! Welcome to PC Miggiz125s, good luck with your fangame and hope you stick around. ❤

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Never played ROM's but they're a long and arduous project to say the least. Anything else you'd like to share such as favorite Pokemon(Scizor?), Region or Game?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Well, I encourage you to post your art anyway! You're obviously talented, and there's plenty of users willing to offer feedback and criticisms if you're looking to improve. :)

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
Years
Well thanks!
Art is just a secondary thing for me though. Im more focused on rom hacking, but i still love making pokemon art! Its what i do when im away from the computer. But i only really draw scizor hehehe.

Years
Scizor is my favourite Pokémon - it's always been a good companion in the games (I had an evolved Scyther in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness that was particularly good). And its appearances in the anime are super cool, too.

Welcome to the forums, and do keep up your art!

Back