• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Can't forget Rachel and Sammy.

rachelaq3.gif

sammyfz1.gif

That means I only have Zach and Ashraf to go! :O

Also...-points to sig- :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Our main character overworlds (hopefully) draw to a close at the completion of Zach and Ashraf.

zachtp4.gif

ashrafyk2.gif

Phew.

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 12, 2008
34e516g.png

Thats the basic Male DS Grunt.

Also I have completed a group of sprites but I dont think I should release those yet. Since they are sort of a suprise.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 4, 2008
This is a great idea i love it. I just really hope that if Nintendo ever does come out with a g/s/c remake that it will be as good or better than this. G/S/C WAS THE ****

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 12, 2008
Tuned?

Yeah things have been running a little slower this week, but that'll change. Also just wanted to say I may be ya know... Cleaning up some of my sprites just making them look neater, not changing the appearence.

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
this isn't a hack...
When do people start learning that this "game development" section is about GAMES not HACKS!!
I'm sorry, but i'm getting really annoyed about that!
Anyways, good game!!
Keep up the good work

Years
I found a glitch while in Slowpoke well, this is the latest demo on the front page in case you needed to know.
After I defeat the last Rocket Grunt, Kurt comes around and then the game seems to freeze.
MetallicSilverGlitch.png

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
mmm nice game... i just dont like the ipod... but good effort though ^^

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
for Orange Islands remember to add Pinkin Island (Spelling) the land is surrounded by Whirlpools and all pokemon there are pink

kitaangel

Pokédork.
Years
I started playing the demo, and I'm loving it so far! Gold/Silver were my favorites and I've always dreamed of playing in the Orange Islands. Keep it up! :D
(PS: The character drawings look very nice, who drew them, was it you? ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back