• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

Dawn caught a Buizel and she traded him for Ash's Ambipom because Buizel was more interested in Gym battles than Pokemon Contests.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Which makes it all the more disappointing that Ash's Buizel never evolved.

But anyways, we've saved Buizel here, on to Floatzel.

floatzel.gif

Since we've saved Buizel, I think we can save Floatzel too.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

There was a time when I didn't like Floatzel. However, I've been using it in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky lately, and it's pretty helpful with Agility and with its coverage moves. And now, I think it's decent.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

When it lays on its back, the flotation sac could also be interpreted as a sort of inflatable dinghy using its tails as a propeller and its fins as oars.

CharizardR115396

Champion of alola
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018

floatzel and buizel are definitely some of my favorites sadly though i have not played any of the sinnoh games.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

I've never played a Sinnoh region game but it's a grass type with nice design and Magical Leaf is a helpful move for when you're starting out in the game.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

Cherubi and Budew would be my grass type in the beginning of the game if I picked a fire or water type for my starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back