• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
There were massive amounts of fangirls running around praising Edward Cullen as being the "perfect old-fashioned boyfriend",
Are you sure they weren't talking about me, minus the old-fashioned? Then again, "TEAM POST OFFICE BUDDY <3" would probably be a little awkward to say. BTW, EVERYONE HERE MUST LISTEN TO THAT SONG!!!!! IT IS INSANE, SO I FIGURE YOU WOULD ALL LOVE IT!!!! No, seriously, the only Buckethead song I like better is Botnus, but that's because I'm into insane screamo.

Oh, if you want to see the most cracked up thing ever, look here.

OMG I WAS NINJA'D THREE TIMES WHILE WRITING THIS POST!?!?!?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Oh, if you want to see the most cracked up thing ever, look here.
HOW DARE THIS ALL HAPPEN!! NOOOOO!!! NOT THE ANTI-OBAMA THING! NOT THE ANTI-BIBLE THING!!!!!! AARRRGHHHH!!! TOO MUCH OPPOSITION TO MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -explodes and implodes at what was meant to be the same time but it was dodgy so I explode, then my remains are sucked together again-
OMG I WAS NINJA'D THREE TIMES WHILE WRITING THIS POST!?!?!?
By the same person twice? EPCI FAIL.

My friend is really, really pissed that some guy in my class stole her pencil case two days ago and vandalised it.

I just thought you needed to know.

AND I GOT 14/15 FOR MY ENGLISH CLASS ESSAY-IN-A-TEST EXAM AND 16/20 FOR MY YEARLY TEST WHICH WAS ALSO A WRITE-A-LONG-ESSAY-IN-TWO-HOURS TEST!!!!!

-Poof-

Post Office Buddy

Years
HOW DARE THIS ALL HAPPEN!!
I take it you're acquainted with "Dr." Gene Ray then?

My friend is really, really pissed that some guy in my class stole her pencil case two days ago and vandalised it.
Tell your friend that your buddy from the post office offers his condolences.

AND I GOT 14/15 FOR MY ENGLISH CLASS ESSAY-IN-A-TEST EXAM AND 16/20 FOR MY YEARLY TEST WHICH WAS ALSO A WRITE-A-LONG-ESSAY-IN-TWO-HOURS TEST!!!!!
Nice nice nice nice nice. I have no idea how difficult it is, as you live in Australia and I in America, so I'm not sure if I should be proud of you or just hold a moderate opinion.

Yes! I wasn't ninja'd!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Are you sure they weren't talking about me, minus the old-fashioned? Then again, "TEAM POST OFFICE BUDDY <3" would probably be a little awkward to say. BTW, EVERYONE HERE MUST LISTEN TO THAT SONG!!!!! IT IS INSANE, SO I FIGURE YOU WOULD ALL LOVE IT!!!! No, seriously, the only Buckethead song I like better is Botnus, but that's because I'm into insane screamo.
And here, when you were saying that people need to listen to SONG NOW, and you were talking about "good old-fashioned boyfriends", that the song in question was Queen's "Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy". Because I love that song.

And in KH's case, crossovers that break canon are the whole name of the game.
Actually, aside from the introduction of the heartless/the trio, the storyline of Ender stayed the same. Besides, isn't Kingdom Hearts just begging for cross-overs with everything? You don't even need to come up with some deep plot to get the trio into the world! Just say "The ship crashed/landed" and carry on.

There's a video game? *Looks it up* Hmm, it's not out yet, plus it's focused on the battle room and not the actual plot, so it has leeway (unless it includes Ender and other characters and completely ****s them up).
It's actually on Card's official site. In it, you create your own Battle School student and plop them right in the middle of the school. You write their story and everything. I haven't played it yet, so I just know about it from what my fellow Hatrackers say about it. I'm just really amused because it seems like Card is welcoming fanfiction based on Battle School, but then he says that he doesn't like fanfiction in a legal sense. The man is a confusing confusing man.

What's TL;DR mean?
Also known in some cultures as "teal deer".

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Nice nice nice nice nice. I have no idea how difficult it is, as you live in Australia and I in America, so I'm not sure if I should be proud of you or just hold a moderate opinion.
Generally, that's a pretty darn good mark, have to say. For most circumstances anyway based off of my experiances. (Particularly the first one).

So well done, Dark Lakitu, I suppose. :)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
-bathes in the glory-
I lieks dis already. But I won't mention I got 20++ a few times
I have a feeling I'm gonna get ninja'd.

EDIT: SHNAPS! NO NINJA!!!

Post Office Buddy

Years
I have a feeling I'm gonna get ninja'd.
I'm only a ninja irl. I only occassionally ninja in posts. *Note to self - Ninja Dark Lakitu next chance I get.*

Hmm? You thought you heard me say something? Must have been the wind *whistles*.

Umm, I feel like the biggest n00b in the world right now, but I have honestly never read Ender's Game or anything in that series. I give you all permission to shoot me now... Or punish me in any way you please.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Umm, I feel like the biggest n00b in the world right now, but I have honestly never read Ender's Game or anything in that series. I give you all permission to shoot me now... Or punish me in any way you please.
You are now officially dead to me now.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Summaries of the books are on the linked page.

Ender's Game is a book written by Orson Scott Card (1985), based on a short story that he wrote in 1976. (He wrote it at the circus.) It's in the science fiction genre.

Ender's Game and its sequels (Ender in Exile, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, and Children of the Mind), plus its companion novel Ender's Shadow and its sequels (Shadow of the Hegemon, Shadow Puppets, and Shadow of the Giant) have spawned a culture. People find a comfort in the characters who are ostracized for being intelligent and having that intelligence singled out by the teachers. Also, many times, teenagers who have never enjoyed reading read Ender's Game and then proceed to read the rest of Card's novels.

As long as I'm here, though: Wikipedia

In other fandoms and American culture, references to Card's work can be found. The Futurama movie Bender's Game shares a title, but not the plot, for example.

I don't want to push people to read it, so if you want to, go right ahead. If not, no big loss. I love them, of course. Since, you know...I worship Andrew Wiggin, and have done so for the past six years.

Yes, POB. It was a joke. I have many friends who wonder why the hell I wander around with the same book in my pocket all the time. So...perhaps I should have added a ":D" to my post?

Edit:
Astinus: you have me twice on the orgy post.
It's because you changed your name and I completely forgot you used to be kc.

(Ugh. Do you know how difficult it is for me to edit posts? Darn you, Internet Explorer. D: )

Last edited:

Post Office Buddy

Years
Yes, POB. It was a joke. I have many friends who wonder why the hell I wander around with the same book in my pocket all the time. So...perhaps I should have added a ":D" to my post?
Lol, I knew it was a joke. I've been meaning to read it for a while though, but I always forget whenever I'm at my local library *proceeds to write "check out Ender's Game" on his arm.* Lol, kinda funny that these people were ostracized in the book and you jokingly ostracized me. Parrallels are funny like that XD

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Edit:

It's because you changed your name and I completely forgot you used to be kc.

(Ugh. Do you know how difficult it is for me to edit posts? Darn you, Internet Explorer. D: )
*insert cookie cutter Firefox is better than IE here*

Opera is nice too, so is chrome.

I like them all, except IE.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Lol, I knew it was a joke. I've been meaning to read it for a while though, but I always forget whenever I'm at my local library *proceeds to write "check out Ender's Game" on his arm.* Lol, kinda funny that these people were ostracized in the book and you jokingly ostracized me. Parrallels are funny like that XD
Beware, though. Your library might not have it.

And I'm covetting my six copies. *hisses*

*insert cookie cutter Firefox is better than IE here*

Opera is nice too, so is chrome.

I like them all, except IE.
Actually, I have to use IE to be on the forums, because Firefox doesn't work. I can't edit my posts in Firefox, which is bad, because without the option to edit posts, I can't mod. At all.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Now I know who Andrew Wiggin is!
Great!

EDIT: Holy smokes, Ninja'd by Astinus.

EDIT 2: OH SHNAPS! DOUBLE NINJAFIED! BUOYSEL AND POB!

Last edited:

Buoysel

Years

And I'm covetting my six copies. *hisses*

Actually, I have to use IE to be on the forums, because Firefox doesn't work. I can't edit my posts in Firefox, which is bad, because without the option to edit posts, I can't mod. At all.

Wow, than must really suck, I'm trully sorry to hear that.

Now to make fun of you for it.*shot*

Post Office Buddy

Years
True, but my library is a part of a network of librarys throughout my state. So if my local library doesn't have one, then one in, say, Lansing or Holt might. All I need to do then is place a request on it and my library receives it in like 3-6 days. If nothing else, I live like a half hour away from a Scheullers and fifteen minutes from a Best Books. :D

My computer won't let me open Firefox at all. I even tried a clean install and it still glitches up like crazy. I keep getting this error saying that the process is already running, which I know it's not because I check the damned processes. I even restart my computer, but to no avail. So that means that the process is both invisible and invincible. NOTHING CAN KILL IT! JUST LIKE DA TERMINATOR!

EDIT: Ninja'd by two people... AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH! WHY MUST ALL THESE TRAINERS USE BARBOACHES WHEN I'M TRAINING MY ELECTRIKE?!?!?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
EDIT: Ninja'd by two people... AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH! WHY MUST ALL THESE TRAINERS USE BARBOACHES WHEN I'M TRAINING MY ELECTRIKE?!?!?

You mean we use Geodudes while you train Pikachu?
EPIC FAIL :D

Pikachu used Thundershock!
It's Super Effective!
But it missed!
It doesn't effect Geodude...
Geodude fainted!
Pikachu is poisoned by Effect Spore!

Buoysel

Years
You mean we use Geodudes while you train Pikachu?
EPIC FAIL :D

Pikachu used Thundershock!
It's Super Effective!
But it missed!
It doesn't effect Geodude...
Geodude fainted!
Pikachu is poisoned by Effect Spore!

Are you on drugs? I know that this thread is random, but you just took the cake and ate it too.

EDIT: While on the subject of FireFox:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back