• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
^Loved the South Park series, but didn't really like Bigger and Uncut. Terrence and Philips annoyed me just too much in that movie.

I saw Gangster Squad again last night with my brother. A lot of people think the movie gets boring, but I really like it! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
Mrs. Brown.

It's such a sweet movie, and the fact that it revolves around a close yet still platonic relationship makes me happy.~ You don't see many movies about friendship between a man and a woman that simply stay a friendship. It's refreshing.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Just saw Monsters' University. Wasn't too bad actually. Really interesting to see prequels when you know what ultimately happens.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
The Little Mermaid

This was on tv last night. I decided to watch because I was bored, and also because I had never actually seen the full movie. I also just got back from Disney World, so I was still in a Disney mood. It was pretty good. 8/10. The Lion King will forever be the best.

Wazee Wynkoop

New Start!
Years
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

I liked it; it was a pretty decent movie. I still stand by that they should have properly adapted the book into 1-2 movies rather than milking and padding it for more money, but for what's there, it's good enough.

I hear Desolation of Smaug was better, so I'm looking forward to that.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

Superb movie with great adventure and animation. 10/10.

Last edited:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
The Smurfs 2

Some silly entertainment from Rajah Gosness.

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

I seen better movies in 2001.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
I just watched the movie Prisoners and imo it was pretty freaking awesome. 9/10 in my book

The actors were just so phenomenal in it XD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Went to see Frozen with family a few days ago. Was hecka good and pretty and had some amazing singing but the character dynamics could have been better built upon and the world in general explained better. It was a kinda weirdly paced and disjointed when I think about it, but when you're in the moment it's entertaining. 7/10 probably.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I saw The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug a week or two ago. It was pretty good, and some awesome actions scenes, but I felt there were lots of loosely strung plot points and unwelcome additions to the core story.

8/10 :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Stand By Me

Caught this on TV last night. I love this movie. It's fantastic. I just love the message it sends. Has always been one of my favorite movies. 10/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back