• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You can now play only one game for the rest of your life.

blue

gucci
Years
the sims. i always find myself going back to play it whether it be after short or long breaks without fail. it's a game with such good replay value that i've been playing in phases for around 18 years or so.

Years
Uh, this is a tough decision. Majority of my gaming time has been spent on 4 specific gaming franchises: Sim City, Civilization, Pokemon, and The Sims.

I'd probably have to go with Sim City 4 Deluxe. I'm just a huge nerd when it comes to building cities in it and I can use the same terrain to come up with different layouts every time I decide I want to wipe a city and rebuild.

Granted, ask me again in 4 months and I might answer with a different one of these 4 games. My desire to play these games is fairly cyclical.

TY

C&C Red Alert 2, if I have to I'm playing a game with tons of mods avalible to it and with a decently healthy online playerbase.

Could also go with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive but RA2 defined me more than CS ever will do

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Probably Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. I've played it so many times and I never get sick of it. I'm pretty sure I could find plenty of ways to challenge myself if that was all I was allowed to play forever. :x Although it would probably make more sense to pick something procedurally generated, I tend to get bored of games like that so much quicker.

Digital Waffle

57 61 66 66 6C 65
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 18, 2018
That's ... hard to say, probably a Pokemon game, say Pokémon Gold or something like that?

There are a number of games I've played once, maybe twice and then I'll promptly shelve them forever and ever (or at least until I borrow it), but Pokémon has great replayability both due to the variety of Pokémon and different ways to challenge yourself.

The only other games I've played with similar replayability were Zachtronics games and that was more because you had different ways to optimize a given puzzle and it had a community input of puzzles.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
That's a tough question, because every game is going to get boring eventually, no matter how much I like it.

I would probably choose Grand Theft Auto 5, as long as I can play online. It's mindless and never ends. Pretty sure I'd still get sick of it at some point.

Mariposa

Banned
Years
Dark Souls. It's been my favorite game for a long time and I've played through it so many times without ever getting bored it'll be a great way to avoid losing my mind.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
As much as I love story-driven games and RPGs, if I were to play one game for the rest of my life I wouldn't pick one since that will get old eventually no matter how much I love it since eventually you'll have done everything and replay value is usually lower.

I think I'd never get tired of Hearthstone tbh, especially with regular expansions. It's casual enough to pick up whenever and I can get back into it pretty easily even if I've been away for a while. Or something like Tetris. I love Tetris.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
The Sims 3, I had endless fun marrying my sim to every man and woman in town then marrying their parents, inviting them to the weddings and then trapping them all in my home.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
Probably either Skyrim or some MMORPG.

I haven't played an MMO in years, but I feel like if I was tied down to one game, it would need to be something with an, "Endless," feel to it.

Years
rune factory 4
this game is so dear to me and i love it a lot. i'm probably going to replay soon, since it's been two or so years since i played last. <3 it had its flaws but it pulled me in more than any other game has.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I mean, honestly? Probably League of Legends hahaha. It keeps changing and I never actually get bored of it and there's no way to actually "finish" it :D

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Mario Kart. I don't ever manage to tire of that game, and at least the switch is still useful at parties.

Back